The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Jerry Shrum, June 22, 2009

At the beginning of class today, Dr. Wagner announced that she would be going to a conference about The Program after the end of the course, and asked if anyone wanted to go and present their research. The conference was near Orlando, on the way to my house, so I volunteered. So did Justin Robinette, Pete Nowak, and Will Travis. Today was the first day of the last week of class, next week we'll present our projects one on one to Dr. Wagner. After the end of the discussion, Dr. Wagner announced that we would be discussing our projects in peer groups for the rest of the week. I got put in a group with Justin Robinette and Will Travis. We spent the rest of the class period giving each other a brief overview of our projects so far.

After class I got lunch with Will and Hunter Weems. Will suggested to Hunter that he might want to volunteer for my project. Hunter enthusiastically agreed and we all decided to meet at 3:00 in the science building. I spent the intervening time looking over my results. So far they pretty much confirm the existing research in the field.

When 3:00 came I met Hunter and Will and showed them to the lab where I was working. Hunter sat down and I placed the EEG's electrodes on his head. I instructed Will to start giving him a blow job and went back to look at the monitor. As soon as I got back there, I noticed that Hunter's response was stronger than usual. I looked back at Hunter. He was clearly enjoying the experience despite the somewhat unusual setting. He was stroking Will's hair and moaning. As Will kept going, Hunter got more into it. He started pushing Will's face down into his crotch and rubbing Will's back with his free hand. Finally, Hunter came, shooting his semen down Will's throat.

I noticed that Will was stiff and suggested they switch positions. I got Will positioned in the machine and let Hunter go to town on him. Once again, the results were stronger than normal, even though I'd tested Will before and his results had been completely average. Hunter must give really good head. Will didn't last very long until he shot his load all over Hunter's face and chest. I went to get Hunter a towel, but he declined it.

"I actually kind of like having cum on me."

"Interesting ... I'd really like to know more about your sexual history," I responded. "Your reaction was a little stronger than usual, and you might be an interesting avenue for further study." He agreed to get together for dinner so we could talk more about his sex life. Will said that he'd come to, and I suspect that Pete will be interested when I tell him about it. I entered Hunter's results into my database and then headed back to the dorm. When I finish this, I'm going to chill out in my room for a while before I head on over to meet Hunter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.