The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Justin Robinette, June 18, 2009

The day started out like any other. I went out to the statue with Will Travis, and we got down to business. I knelt down in front of him and started sucking his cock. I was eager to try out some new moves that Brenda had taught me. Will liked them just as much as I had, and he made his appreciation obvious. Before long he was shooting streams of cum down my throat. I swallowed and stood up, eager to take my turn.

Will knelt down in the grass in front of me. I lubed him up and started fucking him doggy style. As aroused as I already was by the blowjob, it didn't take long for me to climax. I had just finished when a blow from out of nowhere knocked me to the ground. I felt a swift kick to the groin, and then passed out. I woke up in the hospital; it turned out some local high school kids had jumped us. Fortunately, Jerry pulled them off of us pretty quickly, and there was no permanent damage, but Dr. Wagner is worried that my experiment might not be safe. She might have me cancel the rest of the experiment, which kind of sucks, but I've already gotten pretty good results. We've had over 400 reactions so far, and there is definitely a statistically significant trend towards more negative reactions to gay sex, but we haven't gotten good data for lesbians or other types of sex yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.