The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Norm Barber, June 15, 2009

Marian and I got started on our screenplay over the weekend. We went to the library to get work done, and ended up having sex between the bookshelves. Doing this has been really great for my sex life. I'm not very good looking, and I didn't get any attention from girls in high school, even when I did The Program last year. Since I came here, though, I've had sex with Marian several times and I've hooked up with a couple of the other girls in our group and one of the cheerleaders. Apparently my technique is better than my looks, because I had Marian screaming like a banshee. The librarian even came over and shushed us.

After that, we got started on the project for real. We managed to come up with some rough plot outlines by the end of the day. We're going to have the main character do The Program because their parents made them, be initially hesitant, but get used to it and fall in love by the end of the week. We still have to flesh out the characters and figure out the setting.

Today in class we had everyone give an update on their project and get feedback from the rest of the class. Several people suggested that we work homosexuality into our storyline, so we might consider that. Some of the other presentations sounded really interesting. Jerry Shrum needs volunteers to jack off with electrodes attached to their heads. I would have volunteered, but I feel like that would have been kind of a turn-off for me. Justin's doing a project where he has sex with guys and girls on alternate days and gauging people's reactions. The idea is to measure levels of homophobia. His results were showing a very clear trend of more negative reactions to gay sex until Friday, when a bunch of cheerleaders saw him and gave him very positive reactions. Dr. Wagner suggested that he try measuring reactions to lesbian sex in addition to gay male and straight sex. Gretchen volunteered to do that part of the experiment and Marian signed up to be her first partner. She had said the first day that she was eager to try girl-on-girl, and must have seen this as her big chance.

We went to do the first experiment as soon as class was over. Justin and I kept track of people's reactions while Gretchen and Marian got it on. They started out with Gretchen going down on Marian. By the noises she was making, she was enjoying it even more than she had enjoyed me. There weren't a lot of passerby that time of the afternoon, but a couple of guys did stay to watch. I counted that as a positive reaction. Gretchen switched to fingering Marian while they made out. That ended up muffling her cries of pleasure, and I think a few people walking by didn't even notice them. They did notice when Gretchen let her mouth up just in time for Marian to reach a screaming orgasm. The crowd got larger, and I noticed one girl staring at my own erect cock. They switched positions, and Gretchen showed Marian how to pleasure her orally. When Gretchen came, we all went to lunch, and then Marian and I got back to work on our screenplay. I had suddenly had an idea to make it about lesbians.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.