The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Jerry Shrum, June 13, 2009

Last night was a blast! Justin Robinette hooked up with a cheerleader and managed to get us all invited to a cookout with the cheerleaders. When we got there, they were all in their cheerleading uniforms, no tops and really short skirts. The only one out of uniform was Justin's friend Brenda, and she was completely naked. They had hot dogs and hamburgers to grill, and potato salad and cole slaw. Fortunately there was enough to go around, and we all hit it off.

I got especially friendly with a tall blond named Julie Pilger. She's from San Antonio and is going pre-med, like me. When we'd finished eating, we all played volleyball until it got dark out. The games weren't very good, because we were all a little distracted, but it was a lot of fun. After the game, I suggested to Julie that we go back to my room. We did, and it wasn't long before I had that skirt off. We had really great sex, and she decided to sleep over.

A few minutes later, Pete and his boyfriend Will got back. They introduced themselves to Julie and almost immediately started 69ing each other while we watched. It didn't really do much for me, but Julie was really into it and started fingering herself. I decided to lend her a hand (OK, I know that was a really bad pun, but the sentence was just asking for it). When Pete and Will had finished, I went down on Julie until she came for the second time that night.

By that point, we were all pretty tired, and went to sleep pretty quickly. I was the first person up this morning, and I had morning wood. I woke Julie up by sticking my rock-hard cock into her pussy. Pretty soon, her squeals woke up Will and Pete, and maybe the rest of the dorm. After that, Julie and I showered together, and the four of us got breakfast. I had bacon and eggs, Julie had fruit and cereal, and the guys both had omelets. We went back to get Julie's skirt, and I walked her to her dorm. They have the cheerleaders on the opposite side of campus.

I just got back, and I'm about to head to the library to get some work done on my project. I'm researching the neurological processes of sexual arousal. Eventually, I'm going to have my test subjects masturbate while I monitor their brainwaves. The goal will be to see what areas of the brain sex stimulates, and if there are any differences between women and men. For now, I'm reading up on the previous work done on the subject. When I get done working, I've made a date with Julie for tonight. We're going out to eat and then to a movie. Julie suggested some indie move with the guy from The Office. With any luck, I can bring her back here afterwards; I'm pretty sure Pete will be in Will's room tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.