The NIS Scholars' Blogs
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Will Travis, June 9, 2009

Today was my turn to present in class. When I signed up for this, I was worried about being naked in front of other people. I live in Eastern North Carolina, so we didn't have anything like The Program in school, and I'd never been naked in front of anyone but my family before. I was a little self-conscious the first day, but it quickly wore off, and I've gotten used to being naked and even having sex in front of people. In fact, I kind of enjoy having an audience now. Anyway, the discussion of my sex life didn't take that long, we had covered most everything by now.

Since we had time left over, Dr. Wagner had me discuss my project. I'm researching the effects of sexual mores on international relations. It hasn't been as much fun as some of the other projects, since I'm spending all my time in the library rather than having sex in public or writing a screenplay, but I've learned some really interesting things. I'm probably going to specifically focus on the effect of The Program and the general loosening of American sexual mores on relations between the United States and conservative Catholic countries like Poland and The Phillipines. It turns out that there has been a lot of controversy and anti-American sentiment in some of these countries over the broadcast of American TV shows after nudity was legalized on television in 1996, and it's a great way to study the intersection of religion and nationalism. Gretchen Cockrell is also looking at politics, but she's taking more of a focus on American politics. Specifically, she's trying to determine how much of an impact opposition to The Program had on the 2000 and 2004 reelections.

We ended up going to lunch together to discuss our work some more after class. There's a lot of similarities between reactions to The Program in the US and some of the phenomena I'm looking at, which will be good for comparison. We were somewhat surprised when the college's cheerleadering squad showed up in full uniform at the cafeteria. It turns out that the cheerleaders and some of the sports teams have camps over the summer. Gretchen was especially interested in them, with their exposed breasts and short skirts. She went over to chat up one of the freshman cheerleaders that caught her eye while I headed to the library to get some work done.

When I got back to the dorm Gretchen and one of the cheerleaders were in the common room. Apparently they had hit it off because they were going down on each other furiously. Jerry and Rod were watching, their rock hard dicks in their hands. My own dick got hard as I watched them stroke themselves, and when Rod came I knew that I'd need relief. I went to Pete's room to see if he'd give it to me. He ended up giving me a lovely blowjob, and we decided to spend the night together. I'm going to head over as soon as I finish this and return the favor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.