The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Marian Castillo, June 2, 2009

Today was our first day of classes. We all introduced ourselves, and then Dr. Wagner explained what we would be doing for the first part of the course. She's going to have everyone masturbate in front of the class. I volunteered to go first. I live in Denver, and had the program in high school, so I'm used to requesting relief in front of people. Dr. Wagner had me lie back on a bed in front of the class and get myself off while the rest of the class stood around and took notes. It was really fun, and when I finished I noticed that most of the guys were hard. This might be a good way to meet people! Afterwards, I stood up and answered peoples' questions about my sex life, what got me off, how often I masturbated, and so on. One guy asked if I'd ever been with another girl. I had to confess that I hadn't, but I wanted to try sometime.

When I'd answered everybody's questions, Dr. Wagner asked me to share my ideas for my project. I told her that I was planning to major in film studies, and was thinking about directing a movie about The Program. Dr. Wagner suggested that I find a partner to work on it. One of the boys in the class raised his hand and said that he was interested in writing, and might do the screenplay for his project.

We ate lunch together after class. His name is Norm Barber and he's from a really small town in eastern Washington state. He said he's been writing since he was 11 years old, but he's never worked on something as long as a full-length screenplay before. He isn't conventionally attractive, but something about him struck me as cute, and he has a really engaging personality, so I was starting to get horny again by the end of lunch. I could see that he was too, so I suggested that we do it on the Main Lawn. Norm lay me down in the grass and gave me a good hard fucking. When he had finished, he went down on me, licking and sucking his own semen out of my cunt. He kept going until I came again!

When we finally got back to the dorm, I started on my first homework assignment. I'm supposed to write a history of my sex life, providing as much detail and going as far back as possible. I got up to the end of middle school before it was time for dinner. We all went to dinner together, and hung out in the common room afterwards. It's getting pretty late now, so I'd better wrap this up. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.