The NIS Scholars' Blogs - Cover

The NIS Scholars' Blogs

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Albemarle College, a (fictional) Ivy League school in Virginia, has created a special program that allows extremely gifted students to attend college two years early, beginning with a summer orientation course that leaves them naked the whole time. This story takes the form of blog posts from several of the students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Peter Nowak, June 1, 2009:

Since this is my first blog post, I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Peter Nowak, I'm from Washington, DC, and I'm starting my first year in the NIS Scholars Program at Albemarle College. For those of you who don't already know, the NIS Scholars program allows students to enroll at Albemarle College two years early with a full scholarship and participate in special research on human sexuality. The best part of it is the summer orientation, which we'll be spending completely naked. We get to start on our research projects and take an introductory sexuality class with Dr. Karen Wagner, an expert on human sexuality, and supposedly the first student ever to do the Naked in School Program.

Today was move-in day. After everyone had gotten their stuff moved in (which takes a lot less time when you don't have clothes to worry about) and said goodbye to our parents, we had our first group meeting with Professor Wagner and Sheila Mickle, our resident advisor. They told us all the rules and procedures of the college and the scholarship. I was kind of bummed when Sheila said that we had to wear clothes in town, especially because I didn't think to bring any with me, and I'd sent the clothes I was wearing back home with my parents. Still, it sounds like I'll have a lot of fun on campus.

After the orientation meeting, we all headed out to the main lawn to play ultimate Frisbee. It was about 90 degrees out so everybody worked up a real sweat, and wanted a shower afterwards. It turns out that there aren't really enough showers on our hall for everyone, so we decided to double up. I got paired up with Will Travis, which was exciting because he's really cute. He's tall, with curly, brownish-blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a winning smile. We volunteered to wash each other, paying special attention to one another's packages. Pretty soon we were openly masturbating each other and making out. We kept it up until we both came, and then went back to our respective rooms. I hung out with my roommate until it was time for dinner. His name is Jerry Shrum, he's from Miramar, Florida, and he wants to be a biology major. He said that the NIS Program was a really big deal there. The state had originally banned the Program, but Bill Weems, the new governor, had permitted it and offered more money to schools with the Program, which ended up being really controversial. Jerry was one of the first people in his school to do the Program; he said he got a lot of attention from other students, especially the girls. I went to a private school that had had the program for several years, so no one thought it was anything special. I remember my brother saying it was more of a big deal when he did it, though. After dinner we all played board games in the common room until people started drifting off to bed. All in all, it's been a great day, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer brings.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.