Celestial Wars - Cover

Celestial Wars

Copyright© 2012 by Noble Truth

Chapter 12: Dark Embrace

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Dark Embrace - Battle has separated the Demon and the Half-Angel, and now their romance must endure more trials.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond  

~We each carry a sadness that lies heavy within us. Most of the time it is obscured, lost beneath muddied waters. But sometimes, in times of great stillness, the silt settles, and we can see our sadness, lying hard as ice in a crystal cool pool.~ An Old Fae Parable

-Alarial-

Two little words.

That was all it took ... that was all that I needed.

"Hello there..." came the silky baritone of my Master.

Just his voice reminded me of his hands on my breasts ... his teeth against my flesh ... his heavy ivory manhood as it roughly invaded my sex.

But that was not all I remembered. I also remembered his whispered words ... uttered close against my ear. I remembered him saying, "I love you Maria, and I think I always have."

With those words ringing in my ears, I turned, and looked upon my Master.

He stood in the doorway and he looked every inch the Dark God.

His midnight hair was slightly damp, and water dripped slowly from the tips of it. At his shoulders, his dark black cloak hung down to his feet. The fabric was pinned with the deep red ruby that he seemed to like so much. The gem seemed to sparkle even though no light touched it.

But none of these mattered compared to his eyes. His eyes were dancing. They glowed red and warm and welcoming as they looked right at me.

His perfect face and lips were drawn up into a smile, "I'm right here pet," he said with outstretched arms.

"Don't keep me waiting."

A laugh skipped out of my throat before I could stop it. I scrambled up off the floor, and over to the creature I loved.

I was full up of joy and bubbling happiness.

I didn't slow until I bumped forcefully into his chest. He didn't budge an inch. Instead, he drew his arms around me and held me tight. I was right next to him ... it felt like a dream. It felt like everything would suddenly be alright.

I wanted to meld with his very being. I wanted to slip inside of him, where I could lay down and inhale his essence with every breath. There, I could doze and languidly sleep forever ... contented and at peace.

Master's hands trailed down my flanks. He caressed the sides of my breasts, then continued downward, until he reached my thighs and buttocks. His fingers pressed into the soft skin there, and I mewled into the crook of his neck.

Then suddenly, I felt a hand grab at the back of my traveling dress. With a great heave, I was forcefully yanked backwards, and I slipped for my Master's grip.

With a quick turn, I slapped the hand clutching at my clothes. Cariel withdrew her hand quickly. She rubbed it while glaring at me. Her silver eyes had narrowed into focused slivers, and she darted her gaze back and forth between me and Devnik.

Master looked amused, "Do you think to keep Maria from me little Cariel?" He said in a voice rich with mockery.

Cariel squared her shoulders, and drew herself up. She didn't look particularly imposing. She was still naked, and angry welts still colored her thighs.

"Her name is Alarial, Master," Cariel spat. She put a disrespectful emphasis on her words. "And I sacrificed a great deal to keep her from your grasp."

Listening to her was like listening to myself ... back when I didn't truly accept that he owned me. That denial had made me angry and irrational.

Devnik raised a perfect eyebrow, "And how do you plan to keep her from me little one?" He asked. "You can't even keep yourself from me."

Cariel grew rigid and tense with anger. Her fists balled at her sides, and for one brief moment I thought she would try to punch him. Then, something unexpected happened. Cariel took a deep breath, and both Devnik and I watched her anger cool.

"I hate this," Cariel said softly. "My emotions keep swirling inside of me. It's like living in the center of a windstorm. I can't settle myself, I can't keep myself from getting caught up in the gale."

Master's face turned thoughtful. For a brief moment, a silence stretched out, and the only sound that could be heard was Daniel's wheezing breath.

Devnik cast an irritated look at Daniel's bound form. He snapped his fingers, and Daniel disappeared in a flurry of red sparks.

There was a silence following Daniel's disappearance.

Cariel had her eyes fixed on the floor in front of Devnik. She was shaking slightly ... but not in the way one does when they are cold. Rather, she shook with the frantic movements of someone in the throes of great fear ... or great anticipation.

Finally, Master spoke, "Perhaps you need a few moments to settle yourself." He motioned to a corner of the room.

"Jon," Devnik said, "if you could be so kind as to escort Cariel to the guest quarters I would greatly appreciate it."

While we had been talking, Jon had been busy dragging himself up off the floor. There were flecks of dried blood on his clothes, but he otherwise looked quite recovered from Daniel's spell.

"Good to see you again too Master," Jon said with a smile. "I was worried that you were losing your touch. You had been in the room a full five minutes without giving me an order."

Devnik smiled and waved a casual hand, "You'll wish I had forgotten about you very soon. Cariel needs someone to watch her and calm her down."

Cariel widened her stance and raised her arms slightly. She stared at Jon with a look that would make a statue cringe.

"Just you try and take me somewhere little human," Cariel said venomously, "I'm not done talking to him."

"Cariel..." Devnik intoned softly, drawing her attention from Jon, "Why are you being difficult? You said you were feeling emotional. I am generously allowing you time away from me. Isn't that what you want?"

The red haired Angel blanched, "I, um ... yes..." Cariel was cut off as her face began to pale. She started choking on her words before she could get them all out.

Those of the Light cannot lie.

Devnik continued on, his voice pitched low and dangerous, "Tell me the truth then Cariel. I am giving you a direct command to tell me what you want."

The green runes around her collar flashed.

"I want to be yours!" She screeched as she fell to her knees. Her slim hands shot up to her collar. She tugged on the metal band. Muscles and tendons bunched up tight as she tried desperately to pull it off. But it didn't move.

And all the while she spoke ... driven by the compulsion magic.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to hit me. I want to forget that I ever even had free will," She took a deep breath, and then continued, her voice cracking with unrealized sobs.

"I want to crawl at your feet. I want you to touch me ... I want to touch you."

Cariel paused, and her hands fell from her collar. She simply knelt there, and spoke as softly as a whisper of wind.

"But most of all, I want you to bite me ... please ... I just want you to bite me ... I'll do anything ... I'll even love you ... if you want me too."

Now her tears started to fall. They slid down her cheeks in big droplets. Her chest rose and fell as she tried to recover from her litany of confessions. She looked wrung out ... as if she had finally been squeezed of all resistance.

I knew exactly how she felt. Now that Cariel had put it into words, I knew exactly what I wanted as well. I needed to make the blood deal with Master. Throughout the entire journey to Ireland, I had felt an overwhelming need for ... something.

Now I knew what it was.

Cariel and I were both addicted to Master's bite. We were sisters in service, pleasure ... and mind consuming addiction.


-Jon-

Cariel didn't move from her place on the ground.

I didn't quite know what to make of the situation. It wasn't every day that a creature as powerful as a Seraphim kneels and cries in the middle of a room. I spared a glance at Devnik and I met his red eyes.

He nodded to me.

A servant's work is never done I suppose.

I drew close to Cariel, making sure to keep my movements slow and visible. It felt like approaching a spooked animal. If I moved to fast she would either flee or fight.

I placed one light hand on her bare shoulder. Her skin was hot to touch.

"Cariel," I said, "Let me take you to the guest room. I'll find you some clothes, and then maybe you can get some sleep."

She swung her head around and looked at me. There was a vacancy behind her eyes ... almost as if some part of her had fled, in order to escape the intensity of her feelings.

"Will master be okay if I go?" She asked. Her voice sound soft and light ... innocent like a child, yet sultry and concerned, like a woman.

"Master wants you to feel better," I said gently, in the caring tones I used to use on my own boy many, many years ago.

Cariel paused, and then nodded her assent.

"Come on then," I said, as I helped her to her feet, "It's just down the hall."

I held her hand as I led her from the room. As we passed Devnikolus at the door way, Cariel stopped, and looked at him with that same vacant expression.

"Would that be a fair deal Master?" Cariel asked, "If I give you my love will you take my blood?"

For a brief moment, the good and noble knight that I used to be cringed at Cariel's words. This Angel wanted nothing more than to give herself, body and soul, to our Demonic master. Was this how Maria felt on the inside?

"Go rest Cariel." Devnik said simply.

Cariel nodded, and I tugged on her hand, and she allowed me to lead her out of the room.

I closed the door behind us.


-Devnik-

We were alone at last.

Maria stood in front of me, and I could tell simply by looking at her, that she had just realized this as well.

She was dressed in a dark brown traveling dress. Her blonde hair was mussed from the road, and a smudge of dirt was just visible on one cheek. Her silver eyes were looking down at my feet, and she was wearing a small, sweet smile. I noticed all of these things without meaning to.

Perhaps that is what love is ... being painfully aware of someone. So aware that you almost wish you never met them, so that your mind could be free of their laughter ... and the looks that they give you when no one else can see.

"Master?" Maria said, without lifting her eyes.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I missed you."

"You saw me when you walked in my dreams," I replied with humor in my voice.

Maria shook her head. "It wasn't the same. We were distracted. We didn't talk about what mattered. We couldn't touch properly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.