Joey and Susan Naked in School
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I think others have tried transposing Karen Wagner's Naked in School idea to a British setting but Iam not sure. This is my attempt. Joey is a bit like one of my other characters but much more so. Intelectual but socially inept. Susan privilige, beautiful, bright, but damaged. They are thrown together by the program. Can they support one another through it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Masturbation   Size   School   Nudism  

Joey.

After I told her she was not just the girl I dreamed about but my dream girl Susan kissed me and once again I was hard and once more we were engaged in a fast and furious bout of lovemaking. By the time our passions had subsided she was no longer drowsy but bounced out of bed and dragged me into the shower with her. There was no doubt she was right when she told me I would need it. I was lathered in sweat after our morning romp.

When we had dried off I looked at her and said, "Now this morning we have a bit of a problem. If we are going to be naked when we play in the school band do we dress here and then undress when we get to the hockey pitch? I suppose we could always use the changing rooms if we got there early enough?"

"Since it was your mother who reminded us that we would need to be naked," Susan said with a giggle. Why don't we just forget about clothes and go from here naked."

Do you want us to undress here then and remain naked until we get back? I asked

"Why bother getting dressed at all?" She said with a grin. "After all your father has seen me naked in the picture and if we undress to go naked to the game he will see me naked in the flesh. So let's just shock them and go down to breakfast just as we are."

"The sketch of us appearing to make love did not give him the heart attack that Sheila prophesied, but you appearing at breakfast may well succeed where the sketch failed" I laughed. "Ok! I'm up for that."

You may well be when Sheila sees you naked. I bet she has some comment to make about your magnificent manhood that will get a rise out of it, if not out of you," she giggled.

I made a grab for her with the intention of giving her another smack on the bottom but she evaded my grasp.

"Don't you start again Joey Smith. I may be going downstairs naked, but I am doing my hair and putting on some make up before I do. After all." she grinned I want to look my best for your dad, and that may get a rise out of him.

Susan

I may have wanted to look my best for his dad, as I had joked, but when Joey insisted on washing me in the shower and dealing with my intimate bits in a special way I was really turned on and I drew him into a passionate embrace. He was as turned on as I was.

When we broke the kiss turned me to face the side wall and told me to lean over. I did as it was told and leant over placing my hands against the wall for support. He then grabbed my hips and his hard cock slipped easily into my very moist pussy and he rode me furiously to a climax. As his seed spurted into me I cried out as my own orgasm shot through my body."

When we disengaged my legs were trembling. I think Joey's were in the same state because we both ended up leaning against the wall."

"When I can stand up by myself," I told him with a giggle, "I think there are bits of me which will need washed again.

"When my legs support me again, I will do that," Joey grinned back. "But while I lean here you can start on me."

I leaned forward and kissed him and then proceeded to do just that. They had a bit more fun as we washed each other and it was a good bit longer before we went down to breakfast.

Joey.

Over breakfast Susan and I discussed whether or not we should just arrive at school already naked or undress when we got there.

"It hardly seems worth the effort to dress if all you are going to do is go naked when you get there," Sheila said with a grin.

"You just want to try and embarrass me because you think having to strip here will let you see me getting hard."

Well, there is that factor, but what I have said is still true. You might as well save yourself the bother of dressing if you are going to be parading about naked all morning"

"If we do that," Susan said, "We would have no clothes to put on after the session was over."

"You could just go as you are and take some clothes with you for that eventuality." My mother said. "Either way it does not matter much, people will have become used to see you and the others from the Naked in School week in the nude. As well as those in the band, if any of the others turn up as spectators, they too will have to be naked."

I had forgotten about that, so in the end Susan and I decided we would go naked but put clothes in for the return Journey This would keep our options open and we could decide to dress or not to dress and the end of the game.

As Susan pointed out, we would probably be a bit chilled by the end of the proceedings and this would probably mean stripping again because we would want a hot shower when we got back. Secretly, I think she is a bit of an exhibitionist. I think parading naked back to the car with surrounded by loads of spectators would turn her on. "That would bode well for me when it came to taking our shower, I thought with a smile.

When we arrived at the playing field Susan's parents were already there. Seeing her daughter emerge from the car naked she came across and gave her a hug and as I emerged she kissed me on each cheek.

"It is nice to see you two lovebirds being so bold and daring," she said with a grin. "I hope you had a good time last night."

"We did indeed," Susan told her cheekily, "and just as good a time this morning."

Unperturbed, Rachel did not turn a hair at this remark. She just replied with a grin, "Then I expect you might be walking a bit funny today my girl."

Sheila gave a little snicker at that, but my mum sort of came to our rescue.

"Not noticeably so Rachel I have to say, but then they have been naked with each other since they declared they were now boy and girlfriend on Tuesday evening, so maybe they have been at it more times than we know," she said with a smile.

Susan's dad looked at us sympathetically, "If I were in your place," he said to us, "I would get myself away from these two ladies as quick as possible. They may have engineered this situation and approved it, but I suspect they are going to rib you endlessly about it."

I decided to heed his advice so I grabbed Susan's hand then we went to pick up our instruments and put them in their cases.

Susan.

We returned to the group to see if Heather was ready to leave. She in turn asked Sheila if she was coming with us, but she was going off somewhere with Wendy. This meant there were just the three of us for the return journey. I kissed my mum goodbye and as I turned to leave she asked,

"Are you coming home tonight, or spending it at Heather's place. I looked at Joey's mum.

"The decision is yours," she said. "Your mum and I have discussed it, and since it is the weekend it is OK with her."

"Then I would like another night with Joey," I said with a smile.

"You can come to us for next weekend" my mum told us. "We would like to get a chance to spend some time with your boyfriend and get to know him a bit better"

Joey thanked my mum for the invitation and said we would be over. Would you like me to come after school or on Saturday morning?"

"We had better make it Friday if your mum has no objections," Rachel replied

He looked over at my dad before saying,

"It will be nice to meet you on equal terms sir," he said. "At least this time we will both have clothes on."

"Or we could all agree to be naked and that would still even things out," my dad said with a grin.

"If you got rid of that little paunch," my mum said wickedly, "I might be tempted to take you up on that."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.