Joey and Susan Naked in School - Cover

Joey and Susan Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I think others have tried transposing Karen Wagner's Naked in School idea to a British setting but Iam not sure. This is my attempt. Joey is a bit like one of my other characters but much more so. Intelectual but socially inept. Susan privilige, beautiful, bright, but damaged. They are thrown together by the program. Can they support one another through it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Masturbation   Size   School   Nudism  

Joey

Mum was giving us a lift home since Susan was staying the night and Sheila was going to ride along with us. As we were standing waiting for her Natalie approached carrying one of those cardboard tubes which usually contain a poster.

"During my Lunch hour I did a bigger sketch of the drawing I did this morning. I would like you to have it, you will have to argue among yourselves about who gets to keep it." She said with a grin.

We thanked her very much, but she said she was pleased to do it and it might be some reward when we come to sit for her. As soon as she left Sheila wanted to know what that was all about. We related to her what Mr. Gordon had us do in the art class and that Natalie's sketch had been amazing. She immediately wanted to see it bust Susan didn't want to open it in case it got damaged.

"Wait till we get home and then your mum and maybe even your dad will be there to see it as well."

"If it is the kind of pose you have described, it may give dad a heart attack," Sheila said.

We all laughed at that, but as Susan calmed down before telling us that if it was liable to give our dad a heart attack, she felt that if her dad saw his daughter naked in that kind of pose it might raise his blood pressure so much he would be liable to have a stroke. It brought home to me the different kind of reactions which father's might have about seeing a son or daughter in that kind of pose.

With a son, so often the reaction would be that he was a lucky guy. With a daughter it would be one of shock and worry and perhaps even calling her a slut for exposing herself in that way. Fortunately Susan's dad was aware that his daughter was doing something that he had signed her up for and this was an offshoot of that. He had also been made aware that we were in a sexual relationship. Nevertheless, I realised that no matter how unfair their reactions, fathers, worried more about what their daughters were doing that they did about their sons' activities.

Before I could say anything mum drew up with the car. When she saw the cylindrical carton Susan was holding she asked,

"Does that contain the sketch that Natalie did in the art class this morning?"

"Not quite," I responded, "Natalie did a larger one during her lunch hour, but how did you know about that."

"Charlie Gordon told me during our lunch break. He hoped that asking you to pose for a painting so that Natalie could use it in her portfolio did not upset me. I told him I was quite happy with that, but if I liked it I might ask Natalie if she would do another as a fee for you two posing for her. I did inform him that if that was too much I would settle for just a print."

"Why would you want that?" I asked. It's not something you could display very openly."

"On the contrary young man, I would want to hang it in the hall where everybody could see it."

"Why would you do that? Susan queried. "Some people visiting you might be offended even if it is a work of art. Others might wonder why a mother would be happy to display a picture of her son and future daughter in law in that kind of pose. This would be especially true in view of our age.

"Well a few visitors might have a problem with it, but I would hope my husband would see it very time he came home so that he was reminded of what young love was capable of and perhaps be inspired to replicate it often in his now declining years." My mum said with a smile.

At this, Sheila nearly choked on the drink she had just taken from her bottle of water

But I just laughed and said, "Good one mum."

Sheila said, "Maybe you think so, but she might get more than she bargained for as a result."

"In what way," Susan asked.

"Because if I was my dad and I got to know the reason why it was hanging there, especially that bit about his declining years, I think I would be inspired to spank her bottom before proving to her that there was life in the old dog yet."

Susan and I laughed uproariously at that, but mum was unperturbed. She just smiled and said, "Well I suppose one could always live in hope"

"Muumm!" Sheila said, "You are shameless and incorrigible to come out with things like that in front of us innocent children."

"There is no way these two are innocent any longer," Mum said smugly, "And knowing Wendy I am certain you are not either. If you think being spanked is a bit wild just ask yourself it is any worse than swinging both ways."

That really shocked Sheila who blushed bright read and could bluster with another cry of "Mumm!"

"In matters of sex my mother told her, one man's sex, or one woman's sex will always be seen by another man or woman as a perversion. One has to be broad minded about peoples' relationships. If both parties agree to it, enjoy it and don't harm others because of it then it is their business and their business alone."

I know my mother is a qualified psychologist as well as a teacher, but even so I was discovering more and more just what an understanding, tolerant, accepting and caring human being she was. She had never once treated me as someone who was lacking in so many of the social graces. She had never labelled me but she had accepted my problems and looking back she had supported and guided me without recrimination or resentment at having been given such a child.

Since being made to go naked in school she had been more overt with her encouragement and advice and in a few says had changed my conception of her and my outlook on life. Knowing both of us and our needs she had brought Susan and me together with the result that I really did think and hope that I had found the girl of my dreams.

When I got out of the car I went up to her, took her in my arms and kissed her.

"Thanks mum," I said.

She looked at me with a bit of a puzzled look on her face.

"Just exactly what am I being thanked for darling?"

"Because this week my mother has shown me what a lucky guy I am to have her. It is only as you have opened up with your overt advice this week and revealed a lot of what you really think that I have realised how you have always accepted me with my limitations, and how you have been there to support me when I really needed it."

"Well that is what happens when you really love someone my son. Love is unconditional it accepts a person for what they are and not what you would like them to be. But just remember your gifts have brought me great joy just as what you would refer to as your deficiencies have given me the chance to be there for you when you needed it."

With that Sheila was looking even more puzzled. "If your brother wants to tell you what provoked this, then he is free to do so. However that up to him."

I grinned at Sheila, "I might just do that so that she can understand what is going on around her. For now though, I think there have been enough revelations to shock her, so we will leave it for the time being. Seniors are not always as bright as they should be."

"I should grab that tube and hit you over the head with it, little bro. The only thing saving you right now is the presence of mum and the thought that I might damage what is inside before I have the chance to see it."

"Well if you can be patient," Susan said, "I can let you do so when I have extracted the sketch. We females who mature much earlier than boys must stick together, especially when the odd male genius casts doubts on our intelligence."

"Ah John Knox," I said, "All is forgiven, for alas I am being assailed by what you so aptly named, that monstrous regiment of women."

"Watch it!" My mum said. You are treading on dangerous ground.

I smiled beatifically at her. "You mum, however, are a paragon of virtue, a saint who rises above the petty bickering of the common herd."

"Good save Joey," Susan said with a giggle and my mother and Sheila burst out laughing as we made our way into the house.


Susan

Despite the laughter and the end of Joey's praise of his mum, I think Heather was moved by it. I was also impressed that he had been able to say these things to her. I am quite certain that before this Naked in School Week began he would not never have dreamed of doing so. Just as it has been good for him, it has also been good for me. It has overcome most of my distrust for boys and given me a boyfriend I certainly would not have chosen for myself.

As soon as we got out of our School things we started on our homework and by the time we were called down for dinner we had caught up with everything. This meant that afterwards we were free to do as we pleased. We did not have any discussion about it but we sat down with the family and watched programs on the television. I think the fact that we were sharing the same bed and would be spending the night together enabled us to relax knowing that anything we wanted to do we could do later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.