Joey and Susan Naked in School - Cover

Joey and Susan Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I think others have tried transposing Karen Wagner's Naked in School idea to a British setting but Iam not sure. This is my attempt. Joey is a bit like one of my other characters but much more so. Intelectual but socially inept. Susan privilige, beautiful, bright, but damaged. They are thrown together by the program. Can they support one another through it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Masturbation   Size   School   Nudism  

Joey

When I awoke on Friday morning it dawned on me that this was the last day of our week being naked in school. So much had happened in that time to radically alter my life that in one sense it seemed to have been much longer than just a week. On the other hand now that it was almost at an end it seemed to have flown in. It seems strange, that depending on your perspective time can be so contradictory. I got up dressed and showered and went down to breakfast. Sheila was already there and looked up as I sat down.

"How does it feel to be facing your last day of being naked in school?" She asked.

"It seems a bit unreal," I told her. "In one sense it has flown past, yet so much has happened to me during that time, that it seems much longer than that."

"I hate to disillusion you both," my mother interrupted, "but the Naked in S School week runs from the Monday to midnight Sunday."

"We don't have any school on Saturday or Sunday," I responded.

"But you are forgetting that the girls' hockey team have a match on Saturday morning and the band usually plays on these occasions. This means you will have to play prior to the match starting, and also at the interval to encourage people to come along. And our music master reminded the band of this on Tuesday afternoon."

I hit myself on the head at that, before saying, "Of course that would have been the last two periods of the day which Susan and I missed because I was taken to hospital after being beaten up."

"Yes and since it is still part of your Naked In School Week and you are both in the band you will have to turn up naked," my mum said.

I groaned, "I hope that not too many people turn up then. It will be really embarrassing."

"Oh I think there will be a bigger turn out that usual," My mum said with a grin. "It isn't only you and Susan who are in the band there are several others from the program also."

"I think you are right on that point mum," Sheila chipped in. "The hockey team will have spread that fact around to encourage people to come."

"That's just the kind of encouraging remark I need to hear at this point in time. Just when I thought things were returning to normal and it would be safe to go back into the water."

Heather and Sheila both laughed when I said that but I really did not know whether to be pleased or disappointed by the fact that we would have another day to appear before others naked. The upside was that once again I would have a naked Susan by my side the downside was trying to play an instrument naked in the presence of spectators. However, there was another day to get through before I had to worry about that.

Before we set off that morning Rachel phoned my mother and after a fairly lengthy conversation in which Susan's mother did most of the talking my mum put the phone after saying with a with a laugh,

"You are quite right, and I have had a word with both of them about it and they are approaching that side of their relationship with maturity."

She then told me that Rachel had asked her to pick up Susan after school and have her to stay overnight. She had been called out of town on business and would not be back in town until Saturday morning and her husband was working late that night.

"She also guessed that you and Susan are more than good friends," she said with a smile and she felt that Susan would have confided in me about it and that I would not have objected. I let her know she had and Rachel is okay with that. So I presume I will not need to make up the spare bed for her."

Blushing once again I affirmed that the spare bedroom would not be needed. It was a relief that Rachel knew and was not objecting to the speed with which we had moved to intimacy. I knew from what my mum said that dad must have been told and I was going to assume that the same would be true of Susan's father. This was going to make life much easier for us in the future.

When I met Susan that morning I passed on to her the information that my mum had told me she would be staying the night. I smiled to let her know that she had also asked me if the spare bedroom would be needed and that I had told her that it wouldn't. I went on to tell her what my mother had told me about the phone call from Rachel the fact that my mother had confirmed what her mother had suspected. So your mum now knows for certain that we are engaged in a sexual relationship.

She looked worried at this revelation but I told her that her mother had accepted what had happened and did not seem to be worried about it. I also told her that my mother was letting us sleep together tonight which meant that it was a certainty my father knew. I also said that if my mother had let my dad in on the secret her mother was likely to do the same. I felt sure that if he did not know already her mum would inform him of this fact.


Susan

It was a relief when Joey informed me that all of our parents knew or soon would know about the state our relationship. I knew if my mother approved, and I had suspected that she would, my father would not object either. My father usually followed where my mother led unless it was something to which he really objected. In this matter, as he and my mother had been childhood sweethearts and I suspect she had allowed him to take her virginity quite early in their relationship, I could not see him objecting to us doing the same thing.

We undressed and made our way to our first class which was art. On Tuesday we had missed it because Joey had been carted off to hospital. As I suspected he would our, art master took advantage of having two naked students in his class. As soon as the class had settled down he asked us to pose for an impromptu lesson on life drawing.

Everyone in the school knew that Mr. Gordon was gay and was in a committed relationship with a local photographer since he was open about it and the frequently put on exhibitions of their work at local art shows. Despite this he got no hustle from his pupils for he was an excellent teacher. It was also known that he was a black belt in karate which deterred anyone from taking liberties in his class. Because we respected him and trusted him as a teacher and knew he would not stand for any nonsense, we readily agreed.

"I have heard from an authoritative source close to one of our volunteer models, that since they began their week together as buddies in the Naked in School Program Joey and Susan have become an item," he said with a smile.

The class responded to this comment with cheers and a burst of laughter for they all knew that the authoritative source was probably Joey's mom.

"That being the case," He continued, "If our romantically involved couple has no objection we will make the theme of this study, 'Young love.' and ask them to pose accordingly,"

This caused more cheers and whistles probably as it was a surprise to others that I had chosen to become Joey's girl friend. Before the week began, I would not have dreamed that he would ask me out or that I would have accepted had he done so. Being naked and having to support one another when we were feeling very vulnerable had altered our perceptions about each other and I was happy with my choice.

Since we were both naked it was easy for Mr. Gordon to try out various suggestive poses. He finally settled on one where Joey was leaning back against the teacher's desk and I was straddling his thighs. Joey had a hand on my breast and I had my hands on his shoulders and was leaning in as if to kiss him.

"If it is not too arousing," he said with a grin, "Since the position you have adopted hides Joey's penis, I want your groins almost touching. This will enable the artists among us, to suggest that it is where Joey would most like it to be and make it a really sexy sketch."

That caused more giggles and laughter from the class, especially when our new prop forward for our successful rugby team good naturedly remarked

"You know Joey, I never thought I would envy you, but if you are embarrassed I would be willing to strip and change places with you."

That caused another burst of laughter from the class and even Mr. Gordon had to smile at that. Joey also raises a smile with his rejoinder,

"Hey, it really surprises me to be in this happy position and even a king's ransom wouldn't tempt me to give it up."

That caused more laughter, cheers and even applause. Mr. Gordon quickly goes the class to settle down and to begin work on their project. Then he turned to us,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.