Joey and Susan Naked in School
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I think others have tried transposing Karen Wagner's Naked in School idea to a British setting but Iam not sure. This is my attempt. Joey is a bit like one of my other characters but much more so. Intelectual but socially inept. Susan privilige, beautiful, bright, but damaged. They are thrown together by the program. Can they support one another through it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Masturbation   Size   School   Nudism  

Joey

The doctor was as good as his word and he began his rounds on Wednesday morning by looking in on me. He gave me a check over asked me a few questions and then said that if someone brought me some clothes I could leave. Shortly after this Heather and Susan arrived carrying a case with clothes for me to wear in order to get me to the school. My mother had dropped it off at their place on Tuesday evening. I got dressed, thanked the nurses for looking after me then Heather drove us to school and then dropped us off.

It was quiet as we made our way across the school playground and as we passed a corner where buildings hid us from view Susan turned towards me and gave me a searing kiss and I responded. As the kiss deepened I felt myself growing hard and as usual my cock tented my pants. Susan must have felt it pressing into her because when we broke apart she looked down at the bulge in my pants. I moved to make it more inconspicuous but she reached out and stopped me.

"I think I caused that," she told me, "So I should be the one who repositions it so that it is less conspicuous and more comfortable."

With that she grasped my dick through my trousers and pushed it into a more upright position which did just that.

"I like the feel of your cock; it is not only long but thick as well. I have been thinking about how that lovely big penis will fit inside me and how it will feel when it does. I will really enjoy trying it out. I hope it stays hard so that when we undress I can see it in its fully erect state and remind me of the pleasure it is going to give me later today."

As she said this I was blushing furiously and she giggled.

"Is the fact that I feel I can tell you that I want you and that I am going to enjoy our love making embarrassing you?" She asked.

"Yes and if you keep talking like that Joey Junior is going to remain hard so that you get your wish."

She giggled again then took my hand and we walked together into the hall. As everyone was in class and it would be twenty minutes before the period ended and the next class began no one was around as we undressed. When we were both naked she looked over at me and smiled. My cock was still rock solid. She took me by the hand once more and led me into one of the empty music rooms and closed the door. She dropped to her knees and took my large cock in her hand and closed her fist around it and I seemed to me to get even harder. She took her other hand and closed it around it as well and still about two inches popped out over her almost closed fists. She took one hand away and with the other began to stroke my cock and I was mortified and yet thrilled when within seconds I groaned, spurted into the air and shot my seed all over her hand and arm. It was a good job we were naked.

"O God Susan that was the most intense climax I have ever experienced. It beats anything I have ever done with my own hand."

"That is just a foretaste of things to come," she told me. "Tell me, does your mum come straight home from school every day?"

"No, but my sister usually does," I told her.

"Curses," she giggled, "That's a pity because I was looking to have you all to myself, but I can be a bit noisy when I orgasm, so we will have to look for somewhere else because I want you today."

"I desperately want you as well, but I don't know where we can be alone."

"We will think of something, between now and then," she said.

She took my hand and we walked together naked to what would be for us the first period of our school day and though people looked at us and asked to touch us in various places when the class ended, I think in view of what happened yesterday everyone was being acting a bit more kindly towards us and treated us with a gentleness which contrasted with the events of the day before.

As we made our way to lunch, we were waylaid by my sister and Wendy. The latter smiled at me and asked to touch my cock which was still semi hard from being fondled on the way there by several of the girls who had asked to touch it and who had been impressed by its size and girth.

I have seen from a distance why your sister was impressed when she accidentally stumbled upon you naked and hard, but now I want a closer look," she said, and looking over at Susan asked, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," Susan replied with a giggle, "I like to see it in its full glory too and like a lot of girls today I am constantly impressed, so be my guest."

Wendy reached out and put her hand round my penis which immediately hardened at her touch and as she did so she looked round at my sister,

"It is not only long, but it is thick too. Whatever lucky girl gets that thing inside her is going to feel her pussy stretched very nicely indeed."

Despite blushing furiously at this remark my mouth made one of my smart assed remarks.

"I take it you are speaking from experience when you talk of feeling nicely filled? I asked her.

"Ooh!" Wendy replied, "When our brain here gets his mouth into gear he is sharp isn't he?"

My sister and Susan giggled.

"Now that being naked stops him from being embarrassed and tongue tied you don't want to cross swords with him too often." My sister told her. "In most verbal fencing matches with him you usually come out on the losing side."

"Then just let me say this, as to whether I am speaking about experience, that is for me to know, and If I did not have the feeling that you and Susan were becoming more than just buddies, I might just be tempted to find out how nice it would be to find out just how well you fill me," she said with a giggle.

"And if Susan and I had not decided to become more than buddies, then I would make you the kind of offer my mother said I should make to cock teasers like you," I responded.

Looking a bit shocked at the mention of my mother, Wendy asked.

"Oh! Just what kind of offer did your mother say you should make?"

"If you had been willing to put your money where your mouth is, then I would have been more than happy to oblige; just name the time and place. So if Susan ever gets to the point where she throws me over you can bear that in mind and you will have a chance to find out."

At that my sister and Susan burst out laughing and Wendy looked a bit non- plussed.

"I did warn you," my sister giggled. So are you and Susan are now an item?"She asked.

"Well we had decided that before the events of yesterday afternoon but they just confirmed for me that I had made a wise choice. I feel he should be suitably rewarded for being such a Sir Galahad, but when you are parading around school naked it is rather difficult to be alone so that I can suitably do so," Susan said with a giggle.

"If you are looking for some time alone," Wendy said, "This is the night that your mum chairs the guidance committee at the school. Sheila and I are going over to my place to work on a science project for school. That means you will have quite a bit of time if you want it."

"You usually come to our place to do your homework," I said, "Why the change tonight?

"All the stuff we need for our project is at my house; my dad brought it home from his lab. So it was easier to work there rather than carting it over to your place, besides, he's a research chemist, and if we need any help we can turn to him for a change, instead of picking your brains."

"If he had Susan with him, I don't think he would want us to interrupt what these two have in mind," Sheila said with a wicked smile. "I think they will be too busy making biological discoveries for themselves to worry about any problems we are having with chemistry."

Then as we are giving them space to make these discoveries," Wendy giggled, "Perhaps we should insist on them relating to us the process they used in their experiments and the conclusions it led to."

"We couldn't do that, because you two would probably want a repeat of it so that you could find out how good and how enjoyable the process was and how magnificently thrilling the conclusion proved to be. Since Sheila is my sister it would not be fair if only one of you could get in on the act."

"I would willingly make the sacrifice, and Wendy could confirm how magnificently thrilling it turned out to be," Sheila retorted

"Since I am the one who is the most experienced party in this process," Susan told them, "I would have to rule it out on the grounds of unfairness. We know what Joey would get out of repeating it, but you cannot offer me anything in return."

"I would not be so sure about that, Susan dear, we girls can sometimes be a bit Bi." Wendy said with a smile.

"That may be true but it takes two to tango and I am not sure that I would want to join in that kind of dance," Susan said with a giggle.


Susan

I don't know what has come over me. I have already said that although I realize that my coach had betrayed my trust and the trust my family put in him, I enjoyed sex with him. But that experience was tarnished by his betrayal and made me very wary of having anything to do with boys. This week parading naked with another boy in the same situation as my companion seems to have aroused my sexual desire again. Now that Joey has done his best to try and protect me in a nasty situation and We have committed ourselves to a relationship I find myself taking charge of how fast we should become sexually involved.

This morning I jacked him off and almost had an orgasm myself from doing it. I also made it clear to him that I wanted us to go all the way as soon as we got the opportunity to be alone and not be in danger of being disturbed or caught out. Perhaps because he is totally inexperienced with girls, Joey has accepted this and seems to be content to let me make the pace. He has also made it clear that I will have to let him know what turns me on and what I want him to do in our love making when it happens. If this works out and becomes a long term relationship then maybe I will have something to be grateful for because my coach, while he may have been a sexual predator, was also a very considerate and satisfying lover.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.