Joey and Susan Naked in School - Cover

Joey and Susan Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I think others have tried transposing Karen Wagner's Naked in School idea to a British setting but Iam not sure. This is my attempt. Joey is a bit like one of my other characters but much more so. Intelectual but socially inept. Susan privilige, beautiful, bright, but damaged. They are thrown together by the program. Can they support one another through it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Masturbation   Size   School   Nudism  

Joey

When I got home that evening I told my mother that I had met with Susan and that we had agreed to support each other throughout the rest of the week. When she asked me what I thought of the girl now that I was talking to her and getting to know her.

"She seems very nice I told her and not the snobby bitch I thought she was. In fact if the truth be told, she can be a bit earthy at times."

"What do you mean she can be a bit earthy?" My mother wanted to know.

"When we stripped this morning I volunteered to go first. Even though there was a girl present, not to mention the Headmaster watching, it was so embarrassing my penis stayed floppy. But when she bared her breasts and then the rest of her body, it did not stay that way for long. It expanded to its full length which is larger than normal. When I was talking to her this afternoon and bewailing my rail thin body, she pointed out that there was one part of my anatomy which was above average and beautifully long and thick. Now how would a girl like her know whether a penis was above average in size?"

My mother and sister who had been listening to this had a fit of the giggles.

"It is not just above average," my sister told my mother between giggles. "It is one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen.

"Then I would like to know how you found out about the size of his penis?" My mother told her.

"I accidently walked into his room one day when he was changing and his pole was at full mast," she said with a giggle. "I confided to Wendy that my brother had a massive organ between his legs and we have tormented him about it ever since. Wendy keeps asking to see it, but so far he has refused her requests.

My mother laughed at that before turning back to me.

"I cannot tell you how Susan knows about the average length of the male penis, perhaps you should ask her, but I can give you some advice about dealing with your sister and her friend. Next time she asks to see the magnificent organ you seem to have, then just tell her you are more than willing to do that, but there has to be a quid pro quo. In other words, I'll show you mine if you show me yours"

I blushed at this. "Mother I could never do that it would be so embarrassing."

"Then it is time you got over your embarrassment and learnt to deal with tormenting hussies like your sister and her friend and challenging them is one way to do it."

My sister burst out laughing at this and my mother asked why she found that so funny,"

"Because Wendy would be liable to take him up on his offer for she is no shrinking violet and would love to corroborate my estimate of its size."

"Then In his shoes, when they both got down to the nitty gritty of the situation I would just ask her if she would like to try it on for size."

"Mother!! Sheila said, surprised and shocked, "you should not be encouraging your son to do things like that,"

My mother ignored her and once again turned to me.

"See what I mean young man, call their bluff, if they take you up on it, then as long as you take proper precautions, you are quids in. If not you will certainly have shocked and silenced them and they will think twice before tormenting you again."

Sheila looked even more shocked at this piece of advice from mother to son and it was my turn to laugh.

"After today mother, I might just come to you for more advice on how to deal with the opposite sex. I did not realise what a goldmine of information you would prove to be."

"Your mother, my boy is an honours graduate in psychology and a highly trained counsellor, but I don't think you could afford my fees."

I stuck my tongue out at her after that remark and then taking a leaf out of her book I said,

"We could always try and negotiate a deal since women find my organ so fascinating."

My sister spluttered as I said this, but my mother just laughed.

"I always knew you were a bright boy and a fast learner but I think your dad would have something to say about that offer."

Susan

When my mother learned that I had been chosen for the program she was worried about how I would cope with it in the light of my past experiences.

She was not aware how my sessions with the psychiatrist and later, and especially with Mrs Smith, had helped me to gradually come to terms with what had happened and to look honestly at my own feelings about it.

As I said earlier, I had never looked upon it as rape because I had been groomed for the role my coach had planned for me. At the time I had a crush on him and was easy game for his predatory instincts. There is no doubt he seduced me taking advantage of my inexperience and abusing the trust that I and my parents had in him. Under my counselling with Mrs Smith she had me examine my feelings and reactions as honestly as I could.

My main reaction was a feeling of betrayal on three fronts. He had taken advantage of my innocence and naiveté. He had seduced me and I had given myself to him and it hurt badly to know that I had been duped and that he was doing the same to other girls. I had a romantic image that I was in love with him and he with me. Lastly he had made it hard for me to trust other people and especially people of the opposite sex.

Mrs Smith had asked me to examine the thing with as much honesty and detachment as I should muster and see if there were any positives I could draw from what had happened. Over time I found I could admit that he had been a skilled lover who got a kick out of giving his young partners pleasure from the experience. I had flirted with him and he used that to find out what I liked sexually and though he took advantage of me he took his time and made sure I enjoyed the sex we had. So at least I knew sex could be a pleasurable thing. I just could not trust boys not to get what they want and then hang me out to dry.

Mrs Smith had encouraged me to go for an early start in the program when I entered my fourth year and now I could see there was sense in this. This week I was being thrust into a situation with Joey where I not only had to trust him to help and protect me, but I had to do the same for him. After my bad experiences of the afternoon I could see the advantage of instituting the buddy system.

After my talk with Joey I wondered If Mrs Smith had engineered the situation with her son as my partner. If she did, she certainly did not tell him or prime him about how he should act. But she probably knew a lot more about her son than he realised and especially the problems he had with the opposite sex. Maybe she had concluded that we would be good for each other. If she did then I certainly hoped this was true.

Joey

Next morning mum again ran my sister and me to school so I was already there when Susan's mum dropped her off. We took advantage of the fact that not too many people were about and we stripped off and put our clothes in the lockers provided with only a small audience there to see us. I am afraid my reaction was more or less the same as the previous day, the moment I was faced with Susan naked my cock hardened to its full length. One of the bolder fifth year girls who was among the audience immediately responded to this,

"Oh my god! How can such a skinny frame be the owner of such a magnificent cock?"

"Oooh" her friend had said with a laugh, "Lot's of girls might like to try that on for size, a pity bout the rest of him though"

This brought cat calls and laughter from the rest of the watching people. I blushed from my belly button upwards. It was totally humiliating, but Susan surprised me again as she rose to the occasion.

"If any of you are interested in sampling it, you can see me afterwards and I will book a time and place in my little book," she said smiling sweetly.

"Have you tried it like, and is that why you are pimping for him?" A sixth form male had asked her.

"Not yet," she replied calmly, "I felt I should do a bit of market research before going near that monster, so I will expect feedback from any takers."

That brought good natured hoots and catcalls from the audience which had grown somewhat by this time and even I had to smile at her comments. She had handled the situation magnificently and come to my aid by helping me to overcome my embarrassment. She now took my hand and led me away with my dignity intact.

When we got to a place where we were not being observed I turned to her and pulled her to me in a hug.

"Thanks, you were great out there and you stopped them making any more humiliating comments about my body."

She did not draw away but her arms came round me and she hugged me back and gave me a kiss.

"It was my pleasure Joey, but if you don't mind me saying so, you have got to get over your body issues and maybe this week will help you to do that."

I grinned at her, "it may do a lot of things but it won't put muscle on my skinny frame.

"You are right" she told me, "but it is quite a nice skinny frame. You are fairly tall and that serves to emphasise the slightness of your body mass, but you can do something about that if you wanted to."

"Like what?" I asked her

"Well my body is well muscled because I have done gymnastics since I was a little girl and I was almost selected for the Scottish commonwealth games team. I just missed out on it unfortunately. If your body worries you so much join a gym and lift weights. If you wanted to do that I might even go with you since I don't do gymnastics anymore."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.