Experiencing Joy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My career took me to Singapore to manage the company's local office. That's where I met Joy Lim, my administrative assistant, who took care of my office needs. It was when she began taking care of my private needs that everything changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace  

She dropped face down onto the bed, her legs splayed wide as I nestled there over her, still inside her while she moved just enough to keep the pleasure alive.

I was resting lightly on her, keeping my weight off her and it was really quite lovely being on her, united so sensuously together like we were where she had said we looked so beautiful connected together. It was wonderful being united like we were, there on her bed, peaceful, sated, at least for the time being, and so happy.

"Happy, we are nice and happy, now, Russ. I want to make you pleased in my bed the way a woman can make a man happy."

"I am happy, Joy, you have made me very happy, your body is even nicer than I've imagined."

"You have been thinking about my body? What I look like naked, without my clothing? I know you look at my panties, I make you hard with your penis, I see that."

"I'm a man, Joy, of course, I look at that pretty, little body of yours and wonder what you look like under your clothes. And, yes, you often gave me an erection when you were in my office. You saw it, right?"

"Oh, I see it. And I like it. I wanted to see what was inside your pants, that's for sure. It made me very hot to see big thing in your pants when I open to show you my panties."

"So you're not disappointed in what was in my pants?"

"Oh, Russ, I love what is in your pants, especially now that it has been in me. It makes me so very happy. I knew it would. All I needed was to get you away from the office and alone and the taxi helped me do that. I knew that when I take you in my mouth that we would come to my bed. I know how men like sucking."

"I know I just loved your sucking, Joy, you are the best I've ever known."

"That is good, I make you happy, I like making you happy with my body in any way you like. You want more from my body?"

"Joy, I think any man would want more from your beautiful body."

"I suck you now," she said as I moved out of her and off of her as she rose up on her knees and slid her rosy lips down over me. The sensations all came back, what I felt in the taxicab, now flat on my back in her bed, both of us naked. I played with her boobs which she seemed to enjoy while her mouth, lips and tongue worked over the crown of my tingly cock getting my heart rate higher and higher.

There was something just soft and luscious about the way she gave me oral sex so sweetly, so attentively, that I just burst into her mouth when I began ejaculating. She sucked me a minute or two more, then got up next to me, kissed me with her small tongue exploring my mouth, then we went off to sleep in each other's arms.

It was one of the most peaceful nights sleep I'd ever had and waking the next morning in the arms of this lovely young woman was truly wonderful.

She rolled me onto my back and began sucking my nipples while her small hand rubbed over my hard cock. My hands were loving her skin, her soft, smooth skin, as she began giving me little kisses down my body until she got to my cock. There she began to lick circles around the head, over and over, until cum began spurting all over her mouth and lips. It was the most sensuous oral sex I'd ever had; slow and lovely, taking maybe even a half an hour. Simply incredible.

Then she went off to make tea and breakfast as I followed her into her small kitchen where I found out that a naked breakfast with Joy Lim was one of life's greatest pleasures.

After we cleaned up, she asked me if I would like a bath. Not knowing exactly what was in store, I told her I would and she led me to her small bathroom where she sat me on a small stool.

The entire room was tiled and there was a sprayer head on a long hose and a drain in the center of the floor.

She adjusted the water to warm and showered herself first as I sat there watching this tiny beauty cleanse herself, especially soaping underneath herself so evocatively.

Now she knelt in front of me, gently spraying me down, then turning off the water. She soaped her hands generously in a small basin and began at my neck and shoulders rubbing and massaging the lather over me.

She had me hold out my arms as her soft hands soaped me, then down my chest and abdomen.

Then she re-soaped her front and moved behind me to begin rubbing her slippery breasts and stomach over my back as she draped her arms over me rubbing her lathered hands across my chest, tweaking my nipples as she writhed sinuously against my back. I think it was the most erotic, sensuous feelings I've ever experienced. Then she moved back in front of me.

She stopped to lather up again, this time smiling up at me, as she took my cock in her hands and began pulling her hands on it over and over getting it wonderfully clean, I thought. Then under me along my balls and up further as the stool was open in the middle so she could reach to clean my butt as well. Her soapy fingers played with my anus as her eyes looked up at me, knowing she was pleasurably cleaning me in her own very sensual way.

"You like me giving your bath, Russ? Make you feel clean and happy?" she asked as she soaped my legs and feet.

"Yes, it's quite wonderful. I love the way you do it."

"You like this the best?" she asked as she spread more soap on my cock and began on it once again.

"Mmm, yes, that's so good, Joy, I certainly like you giving me a bath," I grinned.

"Get you good and clean, yes?"

"Yes," I panted and she cleaned and cleaned back and forth. Then she took the sprayer and rinsed my erection down, turned it off, then turned around, still on her knees, and moved backward putting her pussy right up to my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.