Experiencing Joy - Cover

Experiencing Joy

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My career took me to Singapore to manage the company's local office. That's where I met Joy Lim, my administrative assistant, who took care of my office needs. It was when she began taking care of my private needs that everything changed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace  

She got into her bed and, on her brilliant white sheets, her body so contrasted with the bed linens that she looked like the bed was glowing all around her sexy little body.

Joy spread her legs, patting her pussy, saying, "Come, let's be happy, Russ," and I moved up between her legs, smoothly parted her bush and put the head of my cock right on the wet, pink slit and began to push as she lifted her legs up in the air.

She wiggled her butt helping me enter her, she was really tight and it took some pushing from both of us for me to get my cock head inside.

"You're big," she gasped and I asked her if I should stop.

"Oh, no, I want this, want us to be happy tonight," she said and I felt her pushing down as I pressed on. It took a bit of time and some moving back and forth; as I said, she was tight, the tightest woman I'd ever been with and when I finally felt our bodies press together, now fully inside her, I just held there for a minute or two, looking down at her smiling, her eyes closed, her breasts moving up and down as she breathed under me. She was so beautiful.

Holding myself deep inside her felt like I was being gripped firmly along the shaft of my cock. Then, I felt her begin clenching and relaxing her vaginal muscles massaging the length of my swollen cock so sweetly inside her receptive love tunnel.

"You make me very full, Russ, and very happy," she cooed as her hips began to move under me, fucking me in little short strokes that felt so good.

I'd always taken long moves in and out when I had sex but, staying deep, moving just an inch or two back and forth, well, it felt like I was being masturbated deeply within her clenched pussy.

"Mmm, yes, you make me happy, too, Joy, very happy."

"I like happy, both of us happy. I will make you happy all night if you want to stay with me."

"I think I would like that, Joy, I'd like that very much."

"Yes, good, I have been wanting this with you. Did you know that?"

"No, I guess I didn't."

"You see me open my legs, show you my panties?"

"Yes, I did see that, usually when you were in my office, right?"

"Yes, I like being a sexy girl and like for you to look at me."

"Well, I did look at you, Joy, and I liked what I saw."

"Did it make your penis get hard and long?"

"Yes, it did," I told her learning that her panty flashing was deliberate and certainly enjoyable from my point of view.

"Did I make you think of doing sex with me? Fucking me?" she asked, tittering at the last, knowing it was talk hardly suited for the office.

"Well, Joy, being the boss, I have to try not to have thoughts like that, there are so many of you pretty young women in the office, all of you seem very sexy."

"Oh, young woman here today in Singapore, we are 'libertied' about sex."

"You mean liberated?"

"Oh, yes, that is correct word for it. Liberated. We do what our bodies tell us now. Not what our mothers tell us. That makes it more fun for us and," she laughed, "for you, especially American men we like."

"Why Americans?" I asked.

"Because of what I am feeling inside me right now. Full, full of nice American man," she said as she wiggled her butt under me smiling so prettily up at me.

"You like Asian woman, Russ?"

"Yes, I do, I think so many of you are so pretty."

"Are my breasts enough for an American man? I see your Playboy pictures and your girls have such large breasts. We are small here in Asia, most of us. Mine are a little more but not like Playboy girls."

"Joy, your breasts are perfect, just perfect, they really are."

"My nipples aren't too out? Stick out from me?"

"I think your nipples are perfect," I told her. I had tried to bend down and suck them while we were having sex but she was just too short. But they certainly looked delicious.

"They get so excited, just all the time, make me feel, like you say, horny. I was that way very much tonight. In the taxi, I knew I do this."

"I'm glad you did, this is wonderful," I said as I bent down to kiss her soft lips.

"I wanted our bodies together in sex, you fucking me in my pussy, us happy together."

"Yes but we have to be the same at the office as we were before this."

"I know this, don't worry. I know the difference. At work, professional, here in my apartment, hot and naked. You like that?" she laughed.

"Yes, Joy, I like that, very much."

"Can we roll over, I want to make you happy, me on top?"

Her arms circled me and we rolled over with her ending right up on top as she shifted her feet next to my hips and began scissoring her small body directly up and down on my cock.

She bent her head down, looking back under us as her body alternated taking me in and out, as she said, "It is beautiful to see us coming together, our bodies, going in and out of me. It is a beautiful sight. Do you like to see it?"

She raised up and I looked down between us and, yes, it was beautiful, just the pure image of a man and a woman being united so wondrously the way they were meant to be coupled together.

"It is beautiful, we are beautiful where we come together," I told her.

"Sure feel beautiful, too. I am glad I was horny girl in the taxi," she panted as she slid up and down on me.

"Yeah, I am too," I managed to get out, I was feeling closer and closer to cumming and realized I hadn't asked her about birth control.

"Joy, are you protected, on the pill? Or should I pull out?"

She laughed, saying, "Oh, is okay, I take pill now for long time. Most Singapore girls like to have sex now, not like our mother's time, we have fun, enjoy being girls. So, I am ready for your cumming. I like it when you do it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.