My Wife's Lovers - Cover

My Wife's Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Amy and James have been happily married for over ten years when James suggests that she take other lovers. At first she is reluctant, but eventually gives in. This is a mostly true story about how their relationship progressed until she had become a hotwife. There will be multiple parts if people enjoy the first part.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"So Lisa is quite a little slut," I said to Amy as we were finishing dinner.

"She is a free spirit ... and she eats pussy really well."

"Better than me?" I asked with a smile.

"Hmmm," Amy said. "Different."

"Very diplomatic. How did you like eating her pussy ... I assume you ate her from the taste on your lips?"

"I did, and it was very enjoyable. I think I could get to like it a lot. I will tell you all about it when we go to bed."

"I have to wait?" I whined.

"Yes."

I could hardly wait until we went to bed. Later, after I showered, I hurried into the bedroom to find Amy lying the bed naked. I smiled and crawled onto the bed.

"Now, before you get yours, eat my pussy as I tell you what happened," Amy said.

"You don't have to ask me twice. So you must not have gotten enough today." I crawled between my gorgeous wife's legs. She reached for my head and pulled me to her pussy.

"I can never get too much of my pussy being eaten. So anyway, you saw us at the pool. Lisa knew what she wanted and she was going to get it. I was so hot after she showed me her piercings and kissed me ... I was ready for anything. We went directly upstairs to our bed. Lisa stopped me and we kissed passionately, as you probably heard, outside the media room. It was exciting knowing you were inside. It took us about ten seconds to get our suits off and into bed. Lisa let me explore her nipple piercings. I sucked them and used my tongue and she squirmed all over the place. Then I kissed down her stomach and paused at her navel ring. I felt her pushing me lower. I had never touched a pussy with my lips before, but I was so hot I couldn't wait."

Amy paused and whispered, "Mmmmm, lick my clit like that."

I did, moving my tongue up and down gently on her swollen clit. She liked it when I took it in my teeth and pulled it very gently. When she gets close to climaxing she likes me to lick it much harder.

Amy continued with her story. "Anyway, I started sucking her and she began to scream."

"It was strange to feel the little ring just above her clit. I flicked my tongue across it. It only took her a minute to climax. I didn't stop eating her, however. I moved lower and began to plunge my tongue into her bubbling pussy. It tasted surprisingly good. She must have climaxed ten times. When she was through we switched places. God, was it amazing feeling her tongue stud on my nipples. Then when she got to my clit, I went off like a fire cracker."

Amy paused as I continued to suck her. "Oh fuck, lick it," she said. She began to shake all over. "Ahhhh," she gasped as she climaxed under my rapidly moving tongue.

It took Amy a few minutes before she could speak again. Then she continued, "I suppose I climaxed five or six times. We snuggled up and fell asleep. When I awoke, Lisa was sucking my tits again. Then she said she wanted me to sit on her face. I could never turn down an invitation like that. It was so good. I think I almost smothered/drown the poor girl, but she didn't complain. Then when I climaxed, I squirted. She didn't miss a beat and drank it all. That was about the time you came home."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.