My Wife's Lovers - Cover

My Wife's Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amy and James have been happily married for over ten years when James suggests that she take other lovers. At first she is reluctant, but eventually gives in. This is a mostly true story about how their relationship progressed until she had become a hotwife. There will be multiple parts if people enjoy the first part.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"What time did you say David is coming over?" I yelled to Amy who was in the bathroom.

"About noon," she said as she walked out of the room in the tiny bikini I bought her.

"Wow," I said, staring at her nearly naked form. Then I said, "Wow," again.

"I hope that is a WOW of approval; remember you purchased it," she said and turned around so I could see her nearly bare ass. Amy has very large areoles and the top did not cover them.

I reached for her and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her until we were both breathless.

"Down boy. You have to wait until later for yours," she said with a giggle.

"I've been waiting all week," I said, reminding her of what she already knew. I had eaten her pussy every night, and several times in the morning, but had not had intercourse or masturbated. I was ready to go. I had to admit, though, I liked the feeling of the building passion. I almost felt twenty again. I sometimes wonder if Amy knows more about me than I know about myself.

"Are you all ready with the cameras?" she asked.

"Just about. I only have to check the connections in the media room. I assume that you are ready."

"If I was more ready I might have to rape you."

"Promises, promises," I answered. Then I summonsed the courage to ask, "Are you ... you know ... going to fuck him today?" Those words sounded strange coming from my lips. Here I was asking my wife if she was going to fuck another man.

"No, I think not this time, but probably soon."

I felt a rush of emotions shoot through me. I was a tad disappointed that she was not going to fuck him, but consoled myself that she was going to do something sexual and I was going to watch. My heart was suddenly pounding and it increased a few beats when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh my, he's early. How do I look?" Amy asked nervously.

"Gorgeous," I said, trying to pull her to me for another kiss.

"Later," she said. She slipped away and grabbed a robe from the sofa. "Gotta answer the door and I don't want to make him climax before he gets inside."

I watched as she headed down the hall and toward the steps. Then I slipped into my media room to make a final check of the camera connections. It took about fifteen minutes to finish the connection check and when I turned the TV on and look at the camera that I had set up at the pool, I saw Amy walking out onto the pool deck pulling David behind her. Somewhere she had taken off the robe. I zoomed the camera in on her gorgeous ass and watched her swaying ass as she walked to the lounge chairs. She had drinks sitting out already. They sat down and I focused in on David's face. I could see that he was totally taken by Amy and more than a little surprised by her tiny bikini.

As I watched them talk I switched the cameras randomly back and forth. There were four cameras and they all worked perfectly. Amy lay down on a lounger and David sat on brick works surrounding a palm tree. She and David talked for some time before I heard Amy ask David if he was okay with what had happened at the party. He said he was sorry again and I could see his face turn crimson.

Amy smiled. Then she asked him about his experience with women. We were both surprised when he admitted that his experience was limited to a steady girlfriend that he had in high school. He said he was shy and that he had been too busy with his education to spend a lot of time dating. I could identify with that myself.

I could see that Amy was more than a little happy with his inexperience. I chuckled and said out loud, the "spider and the fly".

As the conversation continued and grew more intimate David said that he was getting hot (probably not only from the sun) and asked if he could take a dip. When he got up, it was obvious that he was not just hot from the sun; his swim trunks had a major tent in them. He ran jumped into the water quickly. Amy got another drink, glancing at a camera I had on the table and winking at me as she went by. Then she sat down on the lounge chair again. When David swam back he pulled himself out of the water and grabbed a towel. He stopped in his tracks. I switched the camera to the view he had and almost gasped. Amy was sitting with her legs spread. The small patch of cloth over her left breast had shifted and was exposing a nipple. She had also pulled the crotch of her bottom between her pussy lips.

I zoomed in and could see the fleshy part of her pussy lips. She was quite brazen, I thought.

Then I heard Amy announced that she wanted to get an overall tan and asked David if he minded if she took off her top. He, of course, said sure, his eyes as big as saucers.

I was trembling a little as I zoomed the camera in on her chest. She took off her top and sat back down. David jumped into the water again. When he returned he stared at Amy's breasts and no longer tried to hide his erection. In fact his cock was actually sticking out from the top of his swim trunks.

Amy stared at his exposed cock head. Then she reached for David's hand and pulled him closer. I turned up the sound so I could hear their conversation clearly.

David look apprehensively at the house before he said, "Where is your husband today?"

"At work. He works all the time. I hardly ever see him anymore," she lied.

"If I had you at home I would never go to work," David said and then his face turned red.

"Thank you, that is so nice of you to say. I can see that I excite you, she said nodding toward his now throbbing erection. Then she said, "You don't mind that an older woman is coming on to you?"

"No, but you are not that old. You are what, maybe twenty-nine?"

"Thank you again," she answered, "But I'm thirty-four."

"I never would have guessed," David said sincerely.

"Come closer ... that deserves a kiss," she said. David took a step closer and leaned over so they could kiss. A moment later the kiss turned passionate.

When they parted Amy said, "Now I want to kiss something else."

She brazenly pulled his cock from the top of his shorts.

I was almost shaking as I watched my wife take another man's cock into her mouth. I zoomed closer. As she sucked him, he reached for her breast and began to knead it.

I could even hear her sucking him. I had had my cock in my hand, but I forced myself not to stroke it. That would have been a big mistake as I knew I would climax almost immediately.

I saw Amy close her eyes in pure enjoyment. I knew she loved to suck my cock but I had never seen her enjoy it this much. My view was a unique perspective since I had never seen Amy involved sexually from a third party point of view ... other than at the anniversary party, which wasn't much. There was a look of incredible pleasure on her face. She began to move her head back and forth. It appeared that she wanted him to climax in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.