Sarah Becomes a SLUT - Cover

Sarah Becomes a SLUT

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In Chapter 17 of New Pleasures, Andy writes an erotic story about Sarah where Sarah is picked to be membership of a programme to be naked in school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

Sarah and Andy sat down with trays each. They had worn their towels around their waists while carrying the hot food, neither of them fancied spilling their dinner over them and then finding they had third-degree burns to their genitals. Sarah didn't even have pubic hair to protect her, which she was still moaning about.

"I mean, I get the toad a blow job and he chooses her. Disgraceful," she whinged and looked across at the naked Louise. As the bell struck, Louise was still naked and the provision in the notorious handbook was that the ASSLORD in question became a SLUT until the end of the day.

Mr Clarke therefore had taken Louise's clothes to the Principal and she was told to obtain a school towel from the Reception until three thirty, much to her disgust. Sarah watched as she didn't make it, Grant and Bruce deciding on a second attempt to prove their sexual prowess, and Sarah, still disgusted at them, gave them a small heckle and ran off for lunch. Clearly Bruce and Grant had not improved as ten minutes after she saw the podgy girl, she was in the canteen with a towel and not looking too happy.

Their mutual friend, Zoe, joined them at the table and grinned. She had been in the Maths class and watched her get off then but was shocked when Sarah recalled the previous lesson and the incident in the corridor.

Zoe was sexually repressed. She was beautiful, with deep blue eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair, but was also religious and exceptionally conservative. "I can't believe they are making you do this," Zoe moaned and shook her head. "I mean, I would just die."

Andy put his hand on Zoe's. "But you might have to. If all goes well with us."

Zoe bit her lip. "I couldn't. I just couldn't."

"To be fair, this is mostly Sarah. The SLUT is being a slut," Andy joked and Sarah flicked mashed potato at him. It stuck on his chest and he picked up the remains of his chocolate milkshake and covered Sarah's breasts. She gasped in shock at its coldness.

Sarah blew and picked up some baked beans and threw them at Andy who was retreating. A few of them hit the person behind him who turned to see Sarah shaking off thick, chocolate drink from her breasts.

"Hey food fight," someone yelled and Sarah turned around to see someone throw a full cups worth of strawberry milkshake at her, and then a plate of custard hit her rump.

"That's enough," shouted the Principal. The excited shouting died to a murmur of discontent and he made his way through the crowd to the naked teenagers. "You might want to get washed in the toilets," he announced. "And next time you fancy a food fight, do it outside."

Andy and Sarah nodded and picked up their items and left.

The open-plan toilets really were open plan. The wall had been replaced by a giant window and refitted. A shower was in the corner and Sarah, as the dirtiest, kicked off her shoes and walked in. Andy smiled as the hot water hit her dirty body and washed away the brown, yellow and pink mess.

"It's your fault," she moaned and Andy removed his shoes and walked in alongside her.

"Ssshhhh," he said and from behind her and wrapped his arms around her wet body. She groaned and felt his erect cock touch her. "You love it really," he whispered and she nodded. He was right. "What are you this week?"

"I am a SLUT," she whispered as his hands glided over her wet, soft skin.

"What are you going to be next week?"

"A slut," Sarah whispered in return and Andy smiled. He was kissing the back of her neck and she reached back to squeeze his buttocks. The water thundered over them and the room was becoming humid and steamy; the windows were closed. Sarah's sighs became more audible as Andy's hand stopped travelling and concentrated on her erect nipples.

"What do sluts need?"

"They need big, thick, rock-hard cocks," she breathlessly whispered in return. Andy glanced over in the corner of the room and saw a little changing bench. He kissed her again and then guided her towards it.

She lay down and opened her arms, gratefully receiving Andy onto her. His cock was aligned with her hole at slid in, neither of them caring that there was no protection. Sarah felt a warmness she had not experienced for awhile – sex with someone she loved.

Andy grunted as he penetrated her and she mewed. He felt good; he was bigger than her boyfriend and his gentle thrusts sent shivers of warmth from her loins.

Andy reached over and kissed her. Not a gentle peck or a slobbering monster, but a loving, passionate kiss that made her glow inside. She groaned a soft, gentle cry and looked at him with affectionate eyes. She adored him.

Andy was probing her in a slow rhythm as he savoured every last touch of her exquisite sex gripping his rocking member. She squeezed her pussy and kissed him again. She was the best screw he had ever had, made better by the deep connection.

Sarah groaned again and sighed. Andy was not increasing the pace of his thrusts and she wanted him to. She was getting perilously close to a climax and needed Andy to propel her towards it. Andy noticed the lustful sounds and passionate, pleading eyes of his lover. He noticed the panting, the deep squeezing of her muscles, the gripping of his buttocks by her fingertips. He noticed everything and slowly increased his pace.

Sarah swore and groaned loudly.

She gripped Andy with renewed force, digging her nails in as far as they would go. She moaned and cried, "Oh God, fuck yes!"

Sarah threw her head back and squealed louder than before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.