Sarah Becomes a SLUT - Cover

Sarah Becomes a SLUT

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In Chapter 17 of New Pleasures, Andy writes an erotic story about Sarah where Sarah is picked to be membership of a programme to be naked in school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

Their free period passed relatively peacefully and the two naked students were not disturbed. Sarah thought briefly she might confess that she helped rig the ballots but Andy's rant about his decency and dignity being stripped from him halfway through their work changed her mind. He might not appreciate it, and he was a close friend.

Their General Studies class was in the adjacent room to the library, being in the English block and they walked into an empty room. Mr Clarke, a newly qualified teacher was obviously still teaching his previous class and they stretched out their large towels on the cold hard chairs near the back of the room.

The bell sounded and within a minute, two dozen people were pouring into the room.

"Hey Sarah, I like your new top," Leon called as he sauntered passed her. Sarah liked Leon; he was always cracking jokes and never took life too seriously. If she was in a confessional mood, she would admit that she sometimes fantasised about his thick black cock parting her pale pussy and ramming into her, but she had never seen him naked and until a couple of weeks ago thought she never would.

"Oh you do," Sarah replied cheerily and stood up. "It comes with a matching bottom."

"Hey Sarah, is it true that you have to shave your pubic hair?" Louise, a small geeky red-haired girl at the front asked and Sarah looked seriously at her.

"Oh yeah. Why don't you? I thought all the boys liked the shaven haven?"

The girl's cheeks matched her hair amid a gaggle of nervous laughter and Sarah grinned. "What do you think Rob, bush or bare?"

Rob laughed and stuck his tongue out. "You know babe, I just don't mind." Sarah's mind whirred with mischief and she stood up, walking over to the bespectacled guy on the front row. She took his hand and rubbed it over her smooth mons.

"Hey Louise, come here, let Rob compare."

Louise shook her head but the class goaded her and she buried her face in her hands.

"What's going on?" Mr Clarke asked as he closed the open door behind him.

"We are asking the guys whether they prefer my shaven crotch to Louise's bush but she doesn't want to show them to compare. Bit mean, as she started it," Sarah gushed and the teacher smiled.

"Well we do need to cover comparisons and statistics, so why not. Louise, please undress."

Sarah smiled. She knew Louise had had sex with her boyfriend at the Year 10 school field trip, as she shared a room with her and overheard them talking post-action, but she had strenuously denied this and demanded that she be excluded from the girl's ballot. Sarah was not amused; Louise might not have wanted to be naked in front of her peers but was happy for someone else to have to do it, who equally might not want to do it. She had been selfish and Sarah was getting revenge.

Louise spluttered but a few choice words from Mr Clarke, and a passage from the "handbook" meant that she soon disrobed.

There was no reason, other than embarrassment for her not to undress. She was not podgy or had misshapen breasts, weird birthmarks or anything out of the ordinary, she had a smooth, lovely body with great tufts of red pubic hair.

She stood awkwardly and Mr Clarke wiped the board. "Right, now Louise, go to Rob and do what Sarah did." Louise walked around the class and allowed Rob to run his hands through her scraggly pubic hair. He smiled and beckoned Sarah over, deliberately sliding his fingers alongside her slit.

"Louise. I think pubic hair feels nicer, although Sarah's is sluttier and it looks nicer."

Sarah took a deep breath in mock anger and Rob flashed her a smile.

"But I'll go with the bush. It feels cool to rub your hand through it."

"Gareth, what do you think?" A tall wiry boy made no secret of feeling up Louise who was clearly feeling flushed by the attention and of Gareth's attention on her slit.

"Sarah," he eventually said after he had reduced both girls to mewing. Adam went one better, and brought Louise to a shuddering orgasm while he deliberated whether the sight of pubic hair improved the view as a girl was fingered, although Sarah bravely held out until she reached Andy.

"The problem is, is that pubic hair detracts from oral sex, I think. Can I put this to the test?" Andy asked and the teacher nodded, adjusting his trousers. Andy beckoned Louise to get on the desk, gently spread her legs and buried his face in her snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.