Sarah Becomes a SLUT - Cover

Sarah Becomes a SLUT

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In Chapter 17 of New Pleasures, Andy writes an erotic story about Sarah where Sarah is picked to be membership of a programme to be naked in school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

"Your nine o' clock is Maths, isn't it?" Andy asked Sarah the moment the two naked students entered the corridor. They both took a sharp intake of breath, although it was very mild for September, it was still September and it was in Britain which put the temperature on the wrong side of chilly. The Principal's room was well heated and they only realised how warm it was when they stepped into the corridor. It was still registration and the college was eerily quiet as they scampered down the hall towards the tower block.

"Yes. Have you done the Calculus?" Andy asked and Sarah nodded, her breasts bouncing slightly as she strode towards the giant four-storey tower block that stood in the centre of the college grounds.

Andy tried to wrap the towel around him but it did not hide his erection and Sarah turned, saw what he had done and whipped it from him. "Oi," he said indignantly. "What do you that for?"

"It's against the rules," Sarah replied, somewhat irritated. If she had to spend the week naked then her friend, could do so too and it would negate the point of her rigging the ballot if he then chickened out.

"And?"

"You'll get punished. Anyway if you were that against the idea why did you put your name forward?"

"I didn't. It was decided that we would all go in the ballot. And Mr Hollins didn't tell me until Friday – he forgot. The bastard."

Sarah smiled. She obviously had to bribe Ingrid to rig the ballot but Ingrid was taught magic by her grandfather and she still possessed excellent sleight of hand. Despite there being several witnesses to the draw, she knew how to do it so she got the right result and it was deemed impartial.

Sarah grinned at her friend who was lagging behind her and was staring up at her ass on the stairs. "If you stop looking you might be able to walk quicker," she chided and glanced at his six inch cock. "And then you can have me before Mathematics."

Andy groaned. He knew she would tease him the moment he found out it was Sarah he was partnered with an hour before classes started. Sarah always teased him with her short skirts and devilishly sexy demeanour, and how he longed to date her, but she was resolutely staying with her boyfriend.

They reached the first floor of the tower block and there was still just muffled sounds coming from the classrooms. Andy looked at his watch, the bell would go any minute ... now! Sarah and Andy stood outside the classroom and the door opened.

"Fuckin' hell," cried a tall stocky guy the moment he saw Sarah. Andy put his arms around Sarah from behind her and pulled her towards him. Her ass crack touched his cock and she wiggled her hips. Andy slid his hands down her flanks and then around her stomach to rest on her nipples. He rubbed them gently and kissed her on the neck.

Sarah sighed in quiet contentment. She wanted this in the shower that morning and resisted. She could have whipped out her red vibrator, but resisted. But she could resist no longer and the delicate touch of her friend caused her to silently groan.

Sarah closed her eyes as Andy's fingers swirled around her nipples and his touch pulled her towards him. She felt his erect cock in the crack of her ass and sighed again. He felt good. Very good.

They were interrupted by their teacher, a Mrs Buckingham who coughed. "I presume you two will need some time at the start of the lesson," she said with a smile on her face. "If you have done your homework."

Mrs Buckingham made Andy and Sarah sit at the front of the class and opposite ends of the room, and smiled as they laid out their towels on her rough wooden chairs. Her class soon filled up and was amused when their friends joked at their predicament.

Bella, a slightly podgy and normally grumpy girl sat directly next to Andy and the teacher saw her hands slide over to his waist. She smiled and then consulted the handbook. She couldn't have Andy being distracted all lesson and found the relevant chapter. Yes, if an ASSLORD touched a SLUT in lesson without being instructed to, then they had to complete the week naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.