Sarah Becomes a SLUT - Cover

Sarah Becomes a SLUT

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In Chapter 17 of New Pleasures, Andy writes an erotic story about Sarah where Sarah is picked to be membership of a programme to be naked in school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

Sarah leapt out of bed the moment her alarm buzzer detonated the calmness of the Monday morning and she smacked her clock on the way out of her room towards the bathroom. She normally liked to snooze for twenty minutes and then drift off back to the land of dreams before being awoken forcefully by her mother and dragged into the car ten minutes late, but today was different. Today was the start of a very experimental week for her, her college and her country.

Sarah Bailey was the bastard love child of Tigger from Winnie-the-Pooh and a Playboy model. While this statement might not be factually true, it is as accurate a description as it is possible to get. As playful and wildly energetic as she is seductive and sexy, Sarah was known and admired by both sexes in all her classes and throughout the college. But it would be the half of her class that were male that would enjoy the forthcoming week the most as Sarah would be naked.

Sarah enjoyed the warm stream of water from the shower head, sopped her firm, youthful breasts with the soap and tweaked her nipples in the steamy room. A shot of warmth spread throughout her body and she sighed, leaning against the shower wall. She would not need to masturbate today, she just needed to be patient.

Sarah closed her eyes and used all of her self-restraint to just shower and wash her wavy, bouncy light-brown hair that tumbled down her attractive face, so often displaying a cute smile and welcoming blue eyes. She checked her mons and labia, they were still hairless. Her pussy needed to be alluring this week and stubble was most definitely not attractive.

She quickly dried herself and put on her white blouse and short tartan skirt, without bra and knickers; they would be redundant the moment she got to school anyway. She put on her black leather knee-high boots and admired herself in the mirror; she looked sexy.

Her mother looked at her daughter bounce into the room.

"You know we are not happy about this. Your father and I had a chat and we are not sure that this is a good idea," her mother said, looking at her concupiscent daughter with her teenage lustful eyes.

"Oh Mum," her daughter moaned and pulled herself up to her 5ft 8in height. "It's fine. It's a Government programme they are trialling. So I might get a bit naked or fondled. It's not that bad."

Her mother sat down on her chair and shook her head at Sarah. "Yes love, but why you?"

"Oh, we've been through this. Because the Government is forcing all schools and colleges to try it and they need a pair from each sixth form year to try it. If no-one volunteered they were going to pick the person at random and we had a chat as a group. Quite a few of the girls are still untouched and didn't fancy losing their cherry..." Her mum started at this and Sarah held out her hand awaiting the disapproving comment. While Sarah's mother knew that her daughter was sexually active, Sarah was certain that the prospect of her having sex on the school lawn in a loveless encounter watched by dozens of her classmates would turn her green. "It's OK Mum. It's not likely, you know how sensationalist tabloid reporting is. But they didn't want to be touched or lose their dignity this week so everyone who has had sex got added to a draw and I won." Her mother scowled at her and Sarah added, "or lost, I suppose."

This wasn't true. The moment the program was announced Sarah wanted to be the volunteer but as anger and then fury rippled to the surface in her year group she was not prepared to be labelled as "the slut" who wanted to be part of the experiment and so she proposed a ballot of all those girls who had lost their virginity.

She was amazed by how many of her classmates who suddenly forgot that they had had a pink sausage inside them, but she always expected this to happen. Instead of well over 100 names, just 16 girls admitted they were no longer a virgin and agreed to go into a ballot that was organised by her close friend, Ingrid. Ingrid gleefully rigged the ballot (as she was in it as well) so Sarah would win at her request although her friend admitted she didn't understand why.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.