Gary & Ginger - Cover

Gary & Ginger

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gary (Just One Kiss, Gary's Girl) Returns once again. He's finally found a nice girl who doesn't have a brother, he's stood up to his mother and grandmother, and is ready to change his life. But now his cousins girlfriend wants him, everyone around him doubts his relationship with his new girl will work, and he keeps bumping into his ex best friend and his ex girlfriends. Will Gary finally find happiness?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Alice and Alan headed back to Gary's room. Gary and Ginger were kissing so lovingly. Alice gulped and looked at her brother. Alan gave her sympathetic eyes.

"Ahem!" Alice cleared her throat. She needed to get Ginger alone so that she could convince her to break up with Gary. It was for the best.

Ginger quickly broke the kiss. She turned red and stood back up. Gary was smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey mom. You guys are back?" Gary asked looking more in love than ever.

Alice looked at Ginger. She couldn't stop looking at her beautiful daughter. She suddenly wanted to just run to her and hug her.

"Yes, your uncle wasn't very hungry. I was going to invite Ginger to get something to eat with me," Alice said smiling at the young girl.

Ginger's emerald eyes widened and she looked at Gary who looked as confused as she did.

"Oh ... umm sure," Ginger said nervously.

"Great! Let's go," Alice said as calmly as she could.

Ginger went to kiss Gary once again before she left. "I'll be back," she said softly. She leaned in to kiss him.

Gary whispered in her ear before she pulled away. "What's up with that?"

Ginger giggled. "I don't know. We'll see. I'll tell you about it later."

Alan stayed in the room with Gary while Alice and Ginger headed off to the cafeteria.


The walk to the cafeteria was quiet. Alice was so excited to finally get a chance to sit down and talk to her daughter. Secretly, she wasn't hungry one bit but she had to force herself to eat in order to chat with Ginger.

They went off to the line and grabbed a tray. As they waited, Ginger studied the food that they were serving that day. Her heart was pounding. She was intimated by Gary's mom. Now, here she was going to sit down and have a meal her. Her possible future mother in law. She feared that Alice would warn her not to see Gary anymore but hoped that maybe, just maybe Alice actually wanted to get to know her.

"What are you going to get?"

Ginger snapped out of her thoughts. Alice stood behind her asking her. Ginger smiled nervously and looked at Alice. "Um ... I'm not sure. Maybe just a salad."

Alice smiled. "A salad? That's it?"

"Well, I have to watch my figure," Ginger replied quietly.

Alice felt her heart burst. She wanted to forget lunch and just hug her daughter and apologize for having given her up. "You are beautiful," Alice said softly.

Ginger was beyond shocked. Had she heard Alice correctly? Ginger was about to question Alice on her comment but by then the cafeteria lady asked her what she would like.

"Um ... a cob salad please," Ginger replied.

Alice opted out for a fruit salad. The women went to take a seat near the far end of the cafeteria where it was quieter and more discreet.

"So ... um ... well ... I know this might be a little uncomfortable for you, "Alice began, "I apologize for not being more welcoming in the past."

Ginger nodded. "It's ok Mrs-"

"No, no, Please call me Alice," Alice beamed.

Ginger smiled shyly. "Ok ... Alice."

Although, deep down Alice would have loved it if Ginger called her "mom."

Alice stared at her lovely daughter. She couldn't believe she found her. After so many years of wondering what had become of her child, now her child was right in front of her.

"Do you really like what you do?" Alice asked in a concerned voice.

Ginger squirmed in her seat. "Well ... it ... it pays the bills."

Alice looked down for a moment. "I'm sorry I didn't mean ... what I meant was," she looked back up at her daughter. "I meant do you want to do something else with your life?"

Ginger smiled shyly. "Of course I do. It's just that life was so hard after I lost my parents. I had to find a quick way to make good money. I have money saved up so I plan to go to school soon. I mean I can't keep this job forever. I'm getting old."

Alice laughed. "You look beautiful." Then she blushed. "I mean you know, you look so young."

Ginger shrugged. "Well I'll be 30 in a few years, so I better get my act together."

Alice beamed. She had almost forgotten that she was supposed to talk to Ginger about breaking up with Gary.

"So ... I take it you love Gary," Alice began.

Ginger picked at her salad with her fork and nodded. Her faced glowed. "I do. I love him a lot. He's the first guy that I have these strong feelings for."

Alice gulped. "Oh."

"I fell in love with Gary a long time ago, but he was with Emma. Then with Lila ... then ... well now he's finally mine."

Alice listened.

"I think he loves me too. No ... I KNOW he loves me. I also know you and Ava aren't so crazy about me, but you need to give me a chance to prove to you that just because I'm a stripper doesn't mean that I can't love your son the way he deserves to be loved."

Alice felt tears pool in her eyes but held back her tears. "Gary's had such a hard time with love. First, Emma breaks up with him and then Lila. I just want him to be happy. He's my son. I love him. I think he would be happier with..." Alice paused. Ginger was staring at her intensely. Her emerald eyes stared back at Alice. Alice realized at that moment how much Ginger looked like Ava. It was as if Alice was looking at her mother as a young woman.

"Happier with... ?" Ginger questioned sadly.

"I mean ... happier ... well I mean do you really think the love you have with Gary is real? I mean do you think it's serious?"

Ginger put her fork down and looked right into Alice's eyes. "Yes. Yes I do. I've never felt this strongly about anyone. I love Gary so much. He's everything I've ever wanted in a man."

Alice felt her hands begin to shake as he asked, "Have you two ... um ... have you two had ... intimate relations?"

Ginger turned red. She fought to keep from smiling. "If you are asking if we have made love, then the answer is yes."

Alice fought hard to breath. Just then she started imagining what it would be like to have sex with Alan. Her body began to get so warm. Just then at that moment, Alice couldn't bring up the issue of asking Ginger to break up with Gary. She was now too busy imagining sex with her own brother.

"Alice?" Ginger asked. Her eyes searching Alice's flushed face.

"Oh yes ... well I figured you probably had. I was just ... um wondering."

Ginger smiled. "Gary is the man I'd like to marry someday."

Alice choked. "Oh."

Ginger looked more comfortable now. She began eating her salad. Alice wanted to tell her that she couldn't marry Gary but she lost the will to do so. It was obvious Ginger loved Gary. Her own brother.


"So how you holding up?" Alan asked Gary as he took a seat next to Gary's bed.

"Eh ok I guess but enough about me. What is up with mom wanting to have lunch with Ginger?" Gary questioned.

Alan shrugged nervously. "Who knows."

"I think you know, Uncle Alan. Why don't you tell me?"

Alan fidgeted in his seat. "I really don't know Gary."

Gary laid his head back and looked up at the ceiling. He smiled for a moment. "Imagine if mom got to know Ginger and loved her. That would be so awesome. After that I would just need grandma to warm up to her and then she'd be in the family."

Alan gulped. "What? What do you mean in the family?"

Gary opened his eyes and looked at his uncle. "You know. Marriage. I'd like to marry Ginger."

Alan sighed. "Don't you think it's kind of early to be thinking about marriage? I mean you haven't even finished school yet. You really think that's responsible?"

Gary laughed. "Oh I know that. I meant I want to marry Ginger as soon as I finish school. I want to marry her and give her lots of babies."

Alan felt his body stiffen. "A-are you sure?"

Gary frowned. "What do you mean if I'm sure. Of course I'm sure! C'mon Uncle Alan! You know how I feel about this girl. I love her. Not only does she have a big heart but an amazingly sexy body."

Alan shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

"What? Don't tell me you haven't noticed," Gary teased.

Alan felt his face turning red. Yes he had noticed Ginger's lovely body over her clothes that fit her so well. At first he felt no guilt checking out a young girl like Ginger but now that she was his niece ... well ... it felt wrong but yet kind of hot. He wasn't going to admit that to Gary of course.

"She is a beautiful girl but-"

"Oh, Uncle Alan, you should see the way she moves in bed. I'm telling you, that girl can move!"

Alan laughed nervously.

"We had sex without a condom just before this mess and let me tell you, it was the best sex I've ever had. I got to cum inside of her-"

"Alright! That's enough," Alan blurted out and suddenly realized he felt his own cock stirring inside of his pants.

Gary smirked. "Aww c'mon Uncle Alan. I need to talk to someone about this. You're like a father to me you know. If my dad wasn't such an asshole I'd talk to him about this. Ben is off in his own world so I can't really talk to him about this. You're all I got."

Alan felt bad for having shut out his nephew, but all the sex talk was secretly getting him hot. Had he just admitted to cumming inside of Ginger? His own sister. Oh god!

"Sorry. I'm just ... well I've been single for a while now and haven't had any so I guess I'm kind of jealous that's all. You can talk to me."

Gary looked at his uncle with sympathetic eyes. "Oh sorry. I didn't know you hadn't had any in a while Uncle Alan."

Alan looked embarrassed. "Well ... yeah."

"Hey how about I hook you up with one of the girls at the bar? There's this one girl her name is Penny and-"

Alan put up his hands. "Whoa! No, no, no. I'm fine alone."

Gary shook his head. "No you're not. You need some loving Uncle Alan. All you do lately is hang out with mom. That's no fun. How do you expect to get a lady if all you do is spend time with your sister?"

Alan wanted to say something to Gary. He wanted to tell Gary that Ginger was his sister. He wanted to tell Gary that lately, he had been having some sexual feelings for Alice, his own sister. Instead, Alan just changed the subject. Although, he still couldn't get the fact that Gary had unprotected sex with his own sister out of his head. That only made him think about Alice. Oh shit! Life had just gotten very complicated.


A few minutes later, Ginger and Alice walked in the room. Ginger ran to Gary and kissed him. Alice and Alan stared at each other. They were both feeling very warm.

"Hey, hey. How was lunch with my mom?" Gary asked as he slowly broke their kiss.

"It was nice," Ginger said and turned to smile at Alice.

Alice smiled shyly. "Yes it was."

"That's great! Two of my favorite gals getting along. I like it," Gary said squeezing Ginger's hand.

Just then one of the doctors walked in giving them the good news that Gary would be able to go home the next day.

Gary felt relieved finally to get out of the hospital and be at home with his lovely girl. He couldn't wait to get inside of her again, raw.

"Well ... Um we better get going," Alice said softly after the doctor left. "We'll be back tomorrow before you're released. I'll be sure to tell your grandmother too."

Alice went towards Gary and Ginger and bent down to kiss her son on the forehead. "I'll call you later sweetie," she whispered.

Then she looked at Ginger. She wanted to hug her tightly but instead she gently touched her arm. "Bye Ginger," she said.

"Bye Alice, ' Ginger replied kindly.

Alice looked at her brother. "Let's go."

"Bye Gary, Bye Ginger. See you tomorrow." Alan called out.

They walked out slowly leaving the two siblings alone.


The ride back home was quiet. Alice stared out the window as Alan drove her home. Once at home, Alan waited in the car. He expected for Alice to just go inside and tell him goodbye. He didn't want to be tempted.

"Do you ... do you want to come in for a while?" Alice asked softly.

Alan looked straight ahead. "I don't think I should," he admitted.

Alice reached over and put her hand over her brothers. Alan's heart began to race. She gently rubbed her hand over his.

"Please?" She urged sweetly.

Alan slowly turned to look at her. She had already taken off her seatbelt and moved closer to him.

"Allie..."

"Please?" Alice implored, this time with more conviction.

Alan nodded. "Ok ... just for a few minutes. I-I really got to go home. I have a few things to do." It was a huge lie but he was so afraid of what might happen. It wasn't unusual for Alan to visit his sister, but for some reason now it was.

Alice slowly removed her hand from his and got out the car. Alan waited a few seconds before he stepped out. He trailed his sister as she headed towards the door. The February air wasn't cold enough. Alan felt his body was on fire. He had a feeling something was going to happen. Something he didn't want to happen ... ok well secretly he did but he wasn't going to admit that.

Once inside, Alice threw her keys and handbag on the couch. She removed her jacket as Alan stood very close to the door with his hands in his pocket. Alice smiled and looked over at her brother.

"You can take off your jacket, Alan. Relax a bit."

Alan nervously began to remove his jacket. Alice stared at him intensely. That only made Alan more nervous. He didn't know why.

"They've made love already," Alice blurted out.

Alan paused as he slipped out of his jacket. "What?" He asked quietly.

Alice bit her lower lip and walked closer to him. "Gary and Ginger ... they've made love," she repeated.

Alan wasn't sure why his sister was telling him this. He wanted to tell her that Gary had came inside of Ginger but wasn't sure if he should. He slowly finished taking off his jacket and placed it on the couch. Alice stared into his eyes. She walked even closer to him. Closer. Closer. Until she was only a few inches away from her brother.

"How do you feel about them having made love?" Alan asked shyly.

Alice grinned and shrugged. "I don't know. What do you think? How do you feel?" Her hand reached over and gently began to rub Alan's chest.

Her touch instantly ignited Alan's fire. "He's cum inside of her," he quickly said.

Alice gasped.

Alan smirked and pulled his sister up against his body. There was no denying they both wanted each other.

"Do you like that Allie?" He asked as his lips trailed her jaw line.

"Y-yes," Alice choked.

Alan moved his mouth close to her ear. "Do you want that too? You want to feel your brother's cum in you?"

He felt Alice's body tremble. That's the only response he needed. He knew she wanted it.

He moved his mouth away from her ear and looked into her pretty face. He cupped her face in his hands. He only wished he could have done this with her a long time ago. She never knew but he had secretly fantasized about her as they grew up. He never admitted to her of course.

"Tell me," he urged.

Alice's eyes widened.

Alan smiled. "Tell me."

Alice gulped. She was on fire! Her knees were shaking so much she thought she might fall down.

"I-I want..." she began and felt herself blush.

"You want what sis?" Alan dared to ask.

"I-I want you to ... c-cum inside of me," Alice spat out nervously.

Alan growled and lifted his sister up. He went and laid her down on the bigger couch. Alice stared up at her brother. She needed him right then and there! Her body was aching for some incestuous loving.

Alan took off his sweater and undershirt. He stood shirtless over his sister who looked up at him with lustful eyes. Alice sat up and quickly removed her own sweater and reached back to unclasp her bra. Her breasts were displayed and she didn't care her own brother was looking at her tits.

Alan's heart was pounding. His sister had amazing looking breasts. They must have been at least a large c-cup size.

"Beautiful sis ... you're so beautiful," Alan complimented her.

Alice licked her lips. "Hurry up and get out of the rest of your clothes. Your baby sis needs you."

Alan groaned and kicked off his shoes and began to undo his pants. Alice laid back and watched her brother strip out of his clothes. She began to squirm just before he removed his boxer shorts.

Out sprung her brother's big cock, so hard and ready to pound her pussy. Alan climbed back on top of his sister and the siblings began to kiss passionately. Alice pressed her tongue up against her brother's tongue. His kiss was intense and yet so sweet and loving.

"Allie ... oh Allie, sweet Allie I want you," Alan moaned in between kisses.

"Take me ... take me," Alice pleaded.

Alan kissed her lips, her face and moved down to her neck, gently sucking on it and made his way down to her breasts where he took his time sucking on each nipple. He liked how her hard nipples felt against his tongue and lips.

He moved down his sister's incredible body and kissed her belly. He began to remove her pants while Alice kicked off her own shoes.

It only took a few seconds for Alan to get his sister completely naked. He got between her legs and hungrily began to taste her sweet pussy. Alice squirmed feeling her brother's heavy tongue flicking her lips and his warm lips sucking on her clit.

Alan fought hard to lap up her juices. Alice's pussy was so wet! It seemed she got wetter by the minute.

"Alan ... oh fuck!" Alice cried out.

Alan kept tasting her. He moved his tongue around her opening and slowly slipped it inside of her. Alice gasped and her body stiffened up.

"Alan! I'm going to c-cum!" Alice shrieked.

Alan kept his tongue inside of her. He felt her warm juices coating his tongue as her beautiful body trembled. Her heavenly orgasm hitting her hard.

Alan left his tongue inside of her until her felt her body relax and stop shaking. He slipped it out and ran his tongue up her body gently stopping at her breasts and sucking on them once again.

His cock was throbbing with anticipation. He'd had sex with a few women in his life but never imagined having sex with his own sister. He could only imagine how hot that would feel.

He kissed her lips letting her suck on his tongue to taste her own juices. Alice sucked on her brother's tongue hungrily. She held him so close to her. Her pussy was pulsing and needing her brother inside of her.

"Fuck me," Alice moaned.

Alan's cock was aching. It'd been a while since he had last had sex. And it had been a few days since he last masturbated. He imagined he'd blow a big load. That only got him more turned on.

He positioned himself between his sister's legs. "Put me inside of you," he dared her.

Alice reached down and wrapped her hands around her brother's cock. She liked how it felt in her hand and could only imagine how it'd feel inside of her.

She guided his cock near her opening. She gently rubbed it against her pussy feeling his precum glazing her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.