Our Talk
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Bliss

I want to thank my friend Kevin for his help editing this chapter.

The next day everything that had happened the day before seemed like some weird dream ... a weird awesome dream. Since I couldn't talk about it with anyone it was like it never happened. Sometimes when I can't talk about something it's like it never happened, like it's just in my imagination. I guess that why I always want to share good news with people.

When I got home from school the next day Mom was still at the office so I had the place to myself. Deciding to unwind I went to the linen closet which is where Mom and I decided to keep the porno magazines; it was neutral ground, half way between her room and mine. Looking through the stack I realized something was wrong, no not wrong; different. There were new magazines in the stack, three with titles like Wet MILF, Cougars on the Prowl, and Mommy Mia.

Since they were new I decided to take them back to my room and enjoy them. On my bed laid flat was pair of my Mom's panties with a small card being the message: Enjoy.

Mom got home with pizza and several shopping bags.

"Come and get it," she shouted to me.

"Thanks Mom, you rock!"

"You can help me by setting up the new shower curtain and shower head I bought today."

"Did we need a new shower curtain?" I asked. We replaced our old one just two months ago.

"Oh I saw this one when I was shopping and I just had to have it."

When I put up the shower curtain I saw that it was clear plastic, there was no pattern to distort the image at all. It was the kind of shower curtain you bought newlyweds as a joke or for yourself after seeing Psycho. The new shower head was hand held with all sort of massage settings; that would be nice after a hard day at hockey practice.

After running the water to check that there were no leaks I called, "Mom I'm finished."

"Great."

I headed to my bedroom to finish my homework. After about twenty minutes I heard the shower start; the sound of the shower was louder than usual. My bedroom is right across from the bathroom, I opened the door and I realized I had a perfect view into the shower. Now with the clear shower curtain I could see everything. My Mom was washing her hair and thrusting her breasts under the warm water. My cock was suddenly rock-hard and I couldn't help myself. I took out my cock and started stroking it. Despite trying to hold off I came very quickly, but this time it was different; usually when I cum I feel the energy being drained out of me. This time it was like there was too much energy to drain out with just one orgasm. My cock got softer but I never went all the way limp. Her shower lasted about a half an hour and I came once more but I was still horny. I closed the door not wanting to get caught peeking at Mom.

Listening at the door I heard the door to the linen closet open and then I heard Mom go inside her bedroom, when I opened my bedroom door I saw the linen closet still open and several of the magazines were missing. Oh my god, my Mom was in her bedroom reading these magazines naked. Listening at her door I could hear buzzing which I knew must come from one my mom's vibrator. Going back to my room just long enough to get something to jerk off into I went back to her door and tried to listen closely. Now I could also hear my Mom talking to herself as well.

"Oh yes Master, I'll get naked for you ... oh you want me watch me play with myself?" I couldn't be sure because she wasn't speaking very loudly and it was hard to hear over the buzzing of the vibrator but that was what it sounded like. Needless to say I came again rather quickly.

That night I didn't sleep well. I kept replaying everything my mother had said. Eventually I got up and wrote down everything I could remember in my binder. The next day during my free period I went to the coffeehouse beside my school, since they offered free Wi-Fi it was where everyone went to surf porn when they couldn't get around the road blocks put up by school.

The sentence my mother said yesterday sounded as though she was turned on by being bossed around. An internet search of control fetish on my tablet came up with a lot of references to the term Dominance and submission. Reading up on this term I saw that my Mom might be a submissive or have submissive tendencies. I learned that there are countless types of submissive. There were subs whose Doms (Usually, their wife or husband) control everything about their life, even their finances. There were subs that didn't have sex with their Doms, settling for being told what to do over the phone or the internet, As though life was a constant game of truth or dare, minus the truth. This was popular with people who were just starting out and weren't sure how far they wanted to go. There were people who only wanted to sacrifice control in the bedroom and have a conventional relationship the rest of the time. It seemed that if someone wanted to give up control, there was no right or wrong amount to give. It was fascinating and exciting and I didn't want to stop reading when it was time to go back to school so I bookmarked the page for later.

Through the rest of class I kept thinking about how my Mom was acting and how little interest she'd had in dating since Dad died. Of course if my parents were into this I had no idea but that wasn't surprising. They always seemed like everyone else's parents, maybe a little more affectionate or happy.

Over the next week I went through that website a lot. I'd be lying if I said that I liked everything I read on the website; there was humiliation, torture, and other things I don't even want to think about, but for the most part it excited me. So much of my life was being told what to do: What to wear, what to eat, when to eat, when to sleep, when to get up ... OK I guess most teens feel they have little control over their life, so the idea of having complete control over someone else was really exciting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.