Our Talk - Cover

Our Talk

Copyright© 2012 by Bliss

Chapter 1

The days that change your life are so ordinary, you never see them coming. In movies there's mood music and all sorts of build up. In reality you're walking along and BANG! Something just knocks you on your ass. That's what happened to me about a month after my fifteenth birthday.

My father died three years earlier of a brain aneurism; my Mom took it really hard. Since then a few men have asked her out but she always politely turned them down. Between running her own law firm and raising me she didn't have much time for dating, which is a shame because she's really pretty and has so much to offer any guy.

So it's just me and Mom against the world but between my mother's lucrative job and my father's investments and life insurance policy we had plenty of money, a great house and Mom promised to buy me a second-hand car when I got my licence. The only problem was girls; or rather my reaction to them.

To those of you who don't know what it is like being a fifteen year old boy, the mere sight of a girl gives me a hard on. Sometimes the pressure of trying not to get a hard on gives me one. Ok I've seen the commercials and I know middle aged men have the opposite problem but believe me this is no picnic (Now in a perfect world it would happen the other way around, I could do with this happening in middle age when I was married and could enjoy it). Last month for my birthday, my friend Norm gave me a present to help me deal with it, a stack of porno magazines, Obviously neither of our parents knew about this present. They were carefully hidden in my room (along with another personal item). See my mom's security program blocked out porn sites, so this was a godsend.

As soon as I walked through the door from school I heard my mother calling me.

"Sean, come into the living room, I need to talk to you about something."

"Ok Mom," I said kicking off my shoes. As I walked through the door and I froze. Mom had all my magazines spread out on the table. I had been so sure she'd never find them in that duffle bag under my bed. "I ... uh..."

"Sit down," said Mom calmly patting the sofa beside her. I sat beside her feeling my face turn red. The magazines looked especially filthy sitting there in the light of day with half naked women on the cover. "Where did you get these?"

"I ... uh ... I found them."

"You found a dozen magazines in new condition? Tell the truth." I really didn't want to get Norm in trouble too but I couldn't think of anything else to say and I couldn't dig myself in any deeper.

"Um ... Norm gave them to me."

"You didn't steal any of them?" she asked sternly.

"No," I said, relived that there was one thing I hadn't done.

"Ok, I guess that's ok then. Is there anything else you want to tell me?" She asked sternly. I felt my heart sink even deeper. She could have found them, could she?

"Uh ... no," I said with slight tremor in my voice, that almost made it sound like a question.

"Oh really?" Asked Mom almost amused as she reached in her pocket and pulled out the pair of her panties I'd taken from the clothes hamper. I'd felt like such a pervert doing it but I loved the feel of wrapping them around my cock while I jerk off, the satiny finish, plus I was ashamed of this but the idea that it had been so close to my mom's clit made it even better. How could I ever explain this to her in a way she would understand.

"I'm sorry Mom I know it's wrong but I just can't help myself sometimes. " I felt myself start to cry and then I couldn't keep going. I realized that Mom was hugging me; holding me to her chest.

"Its ok sweetie, I'm not mad." I couldn't believe I'd heard that correctly. I was sure Mom would ground me for months and send me to a chastity counsellor or something.

"So I'm not in trouble?" I ask starting to feel cautiously optimistic.

"No, in fact you can keep the magazine if you agree to two conditions.

What? Keep them? When Norm had given me these magazines I'd considered what might happen if Mom found out about them, this was beyond anything I had dared to dream of.

"Sure Mom anything."

"One, you can't tell anyone about them. That's the last thing I need." Mom's tone changed to a whining child saying, "'But Sean's mom let's him read porn'." I smiled at that.

"Ok deal. What's the other condition?"

"You keep the magazines somewhere I can read them too."

It took me a moment to process what my Mom had said. My Mom wanted to read these magazines too ... did that mean ... I remembered one of the girl-girl photo sets.

"Are you saying... ?" I trailed off.

"I'm bisexual. I've never told you because ... well since your father died I haven't really been up to dating anyone." There was a moment of sadness in her voice, it always happened when someone mentioned my dad. Even after three years she was still in mourning for him.

"So you're into girls Mom?"

"Yes, in fact the reason your father noticed me in university was because he saw me at a party making out with a girl. Fortunately for him there wasn't anything serious going on between us, she was just someone I'd randomly hooked up with." The idea of two girls was a turn on, the fact that one was my mother somehow made me even hornier. The blood rushed through my veins and I felt my cock getting hard.

"What would you do with girls Mom?" I asked nervously. I'd imagined this so often, it was so exciting to ask a real person.

Mom smiled and opened one of the magazines to girl-girl spread and said, "That's pretty much it."

"Wow, is it ok if I ask you this stuff?" I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.