Cheerleader Coach
Chapter 24: Janet's Big Day

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Janet's Big Day - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

Mid afternoon on Saturday I found myself alone with Janet in my house. Everyone else had mysteriously disappeared. I had Janet sit down on the couch with me and talk about what she wanted us to do. There were a 'million and one' things to consider and we covered them all. Once we had both agreed to do it I told her to go over to her house and get dressed up to go out to dinner and that I would pick her up in an hour. I kissed her passionately telling her that I loved her. She said "I love you too, Greg." She left and I got busy showering and dressing up in a nice suit and tie.

I showed up at Janet's door right at six and Grace invited me in. Janet was not quite ready yet and would be down shortly. Grace went through the motions of grilling me like a prospective boyfriend for her precious daughter. She really gave me the third degree and believe it or not I actually started to get nervous and a little sweaty. Fortunately Janet came down to rescue me from her mother. When she walked into the room I was bowled over. Standing before me was a perfect vision of beauty that very few women have been able to achieve. Every thing shone like a beacon to guide my heart to her. Her dress was splendid showing off her maturing body in all it's glory. Her red hair with not a single strand out of place framed the most beautiful face I could imagine. As my eyes met hers she beamed her thousand watt smile that set fire to my heart.

I took her nervously trembling hand in mine and led her out to my car. I seated her on the passenger side and got in the driver's seat. I looked over at her and asked her

"Princess, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yes," she answered "I want it more than anything else in the whole wide world."

I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then started the car. I got on the North freeway and headed into downtown Houston. We arrived at a dinner and dance restaurant where I had made reservations. The head waiter met us at the door saying "Good evening Mister Thomas. And who do I have the pleasure of meeting this evening?" "This lovely lady" I said "Is Janet Ridgeway, my date for the evening." " I'm pleased to meet you." He said as he bowed and kissed her hand. "Please follow me. Your table is waiting." He led us to a semi-secluded very romantic corner of the dining room. I held the chair for Janet and then seated myself. A nicely dressed cocktail hostess came over and I ordered two martinis. After she left Janet leaned over whispering in my ear "You are going to let me have alcohol?" I replied "Nothing is too good for my princess." When our drinks arrived we lifted them in a toast "Here's to a night to remember, your highness."

We ordered our meals and while eating I would look over at her occasionally to see a big smile on her face. The candle light would cause her eyes to sparkle like two diamonds set in a sea of immeasurable beauty. She was totally enjoying being treated like royalty which she truly was in my mind. After we ate dinner we shared a delicious desert of a chocolate bananas foster complete with flames. After desert I got up and went over to her taking her hand I asked "Would my lady care to dance with this lowly humble servant?" Blushing she replied "Yes my lord I would be honored. Shall we?" We danced to several soft love songs for about an hour.

On leaving the restaurant I asked her "Is my princess having a good time tonight?" She cuddled up to me and answered "Simply divine." So arm in arm we got to the car where I held the door for her as she got in. When I got in and buckled up she slid over next to me and buckled up in the center spot. Before I could get the car started she asked "Would you think of me as too bold if I kissed you?" I simply turned to her and held her in a warm embrace kissing her passionately. My tongue pressed against her lips and was immediately granted entrance met by hers. We kissed like that for what seemed an eternity while we both moaned out our pleasure. Finally starting the car we headed for home. She had her arm laced around mine and her head rested on my shoulder. We were acting like two people who were in love. Well, guess what, we were just that.

When we arrived Janet was surprised to see me pull into her driveway in stead of my own. She gave me a puzzled look which I answered with a kiss. I got out and came around to open her door. I took her hand and helped her out closing the door behind us. We proceeded up to the front door where we ended up in another embrace. She asked "Do I get a kiss to end our perfect date?" I kissed her and then said "The date's not over princess." Grace had given me a key so I unlocked the door and picked Janet up carrying her into the house. Having this goddess of beauty in my arms was as close to being in heaven as mortal man is allowed to get. Closing the door I set her down and we kissed again. We stood there kissing for another ten minutes.

While we had been gone Grace had been busy setting up our little love nest. I had snuck a call to Grace as we left the restaurant to let her know we were on our way. The lights in Janet's bedroom had been dimmed and soft music was playing. There were several scented candles burning giving the room an atmosphere of royalty. The bed had been made with satin sheets and the covers pulled down to the bottom. Seeing all this Janet threw her arms around my neck and blasted me with the hottest kiss I have ever experienced. I led her over to the bed and started to undress her. Her dress had a snap and zipper in the back which I undid while I kissed her. Taking the dress from her I placed it on a hanger and hung it on the back of her door. Now she stood there in bra and panties that were so sexy they almost gave me a heart attack. It turned out that yesterday Grace had taken her to Victoria's Secret where she got the sexiest bra and silk thong she could find. The effect was breathtaking. Janet kicked her shoes off and stood on her tiptoes and kissed me again. While kissing her I reached around and undid the clasps on her bra. As I moved back from the kiss her bra came loose and I tossed it aside.

Revealed before my eyes were two truly magnificent breasts standing tall and proud on her chest with absolutely no sag whatsoever. I could not resist placing a kiss on each nipple eliciting a moan of pleasure from her with each one. I then pulled her to me and gave her another tender kiss on her lips. She was breathing hard as was I. Her breasts pressed firmly against my chest causing my brain to start into a melt-down state. I reached down taking the waistband of her thong and pulled it down letting it also to fall to the floor. I had to gasp as her center of femininity came into view. Clean shaved the lips of her vagina radiated the heat of her arousal like a furnace. Moisture had formed on the slit and an aroma reminiscent of an aphrodisiac filled the air.

Reaching for my tie she said "My turn now." She undid my tie tossing it to the side and then proceeded to unbutton my shirt. Sliding my shirt off my shoulders and pulling it out of my pants she let it join my tie on the floor. She then surprised me by placing a kiss on each of my nipples. That made it my turn to moan with each kiss. She straightened up kissing my lips while she reached down and undid my belt and pants. Opening the zipper allowed them to fall to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and flipped my pants to join the other clothes on the floor. She then grasped the waist band of my briefs and tugged them down letting them also to fall to the floor. My freed erection stuck straight out ready for action. She looked down at it and spoke "Oh Greg, It's beautiful. She bent down and placed a kiss on the head sending lightning bolts throughout me entire body. She then came up and kissed me again while she wrapped her hand around my rod. Then it was time for us both to moan. I broke the kiss and pushed her back so she sat on the edge of the bed. I eased her back and lifted her legs so she was reclined full length on the bed.

I had her roll over away from me on her stomach. I took the time to admire a sight I had never seen before. Her body was perfect from head to toe with not so much as a single blemish or wrinkle anywhere. Her bottom swelled up to the perfect curve topping two of the most perfect legs god has ever created. Being on the cheerleading squad had allowed her figure to develop to the magnificent state it was in. No excess fat anywhere and the muscle tone kept her figure in a state of perfection. I figured it was time to quit admiring the scenery and get busy with what we were for. I pushed her hair up off her neck and started to caress her ears and neck. Working my way down I next massaged her shoulders planting kisses as I went. I massaged and kissed my way down her arm until I reached her delicate hand. Lifting it slightly I sucked on and kissed each of her fingers while I caressed her palm. I then switched over to give the other hand the same treatment. I then worked my way up that arm to the shoulder.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.