Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 20: Life Goes On

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Life Goes On - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

I thought long and hard about what my girls had told me about Janet. Making love to her would just be too risky in that I could not only loose my daughters but my freedom if anyone found out about it. With that in mind I called Kim and Tammy to me.

"Girls," I said "I need to talk with you about Janet."

"What's up dad?" asked Kim.

"I have come to a decision that I cannot make love to Janet no mater how much she wants it. It's just too risky to take the chance right now. Maybe in the future some time after we all have gotten to know her a lot better."

"What's risky about it dad? She wouldn't tell."

"I think you know how much of a chance we would be taking. What if she told someone or had second thoughts after we did it, or even let it slip by accident?"

"I see your point dad," Kim said "If she is really determined she'll just have to get somebody else to help her."

"I'm glad you understand so both you girls need to discourage her from pursuing it."

That issue settled I decided to lighten the mood with "Hey, how would you two like to go down to Galveston to the beach?"

"Can Janet come too?" asked Tammy.

"Sure, why not." Was my answer "Why don't you give her a call and we can head out right after we get changed? See if her folks want to come too." There was a mad dash for the door and all of a sudden they were gone. They returned about 30 seconds later and on their way to get changed I heard "Well, come on, let's go."

We all got our suits, shorts and t-shirts on and grabbed some beach towels. Just as we were done the doorbell rang to announce Janet's arrival with her mom. It turns out her dad had to work so we five got into my SUV and we headed out. It was a nice sunny day as we drove out onto the beach. I parked my SUV above the high tide line and we all piled out and hit the sand. Grace (that's Janet's mom in case you forgot) and I laid out a beach blanket and decided to sit and watch as the girls stripped down to their bikini suits and frolicked in the water. Now that was a sight to behold. Three lithe young bodies bouncing around in and out of the water were having a lot of fun.

Grace and I pulled off our shorts and t-shirts and lounged on the blanket chatting. Well, let me tell you, it became abundantly clear where Janet inherited her gorgeous looks from. Grace was definitely a fine example of beauty and sexuality wrapped up in a totally stunning package. Her miniscule bikini only covered the bare essentials. Nothing more, and leaving very little to the imagination. I can tell you now that I sure appreciate a thong bikini on the right body. While we were chatting I noticed there were some boys on the beach who had taken interested notice of the three girls showing off their very desirable bodies. I'm not sure but it appeared a couple of them had bulges in the front of their suits. I can't fault them since there was the beginnings of one in my suit as well. While the boys joined the girls in the water Grace and I continued our conversation.

"Greg, I've noticed something, I don't know if you are aware, but, It seems that my little Janet has a crush on you. What do you think about that?" "Grace, I have noticed it too. Also Kim and Tammy told me that Janet had told them how she feels, but swore them to secrecy. Well I am flattered to the extent I now think I could leap tall buildings in a single bound. I have gotten used to crushes, though, since about half of the cheerleading squad look at me with that dreamy look in their eyes all the time. I could never pursue a relationship with any of them, Janet included, since it would be too risky." "What if," she countered "Janet's mom and dad felt it would be ok as long as nobody gets hurt?" "Grace, what in heavens name are you suggesting?" "Greg, her father and I have had 'the talk' with her so she is aware of what sex is all about. We impressed on her to be very careful choosing a partner. It should be someone who respects her and will treat her with the tenderness she deserves especially on her first time. And she is on the pill by the way." Still in a bit of shock I explained "Grace, I have told both my girls basically the same thing. I tried to impress on them that the first time should be an event to remember fondly and not just a quickie in the back seat of some boy's old man's car. I have told them it should not be having sex but making love. Unfortunately, too many young boys don't know the difference. I know because, I was young once myself." Grace drove the final nail by saying quietly "I think Janet knows how you feel and that is why she chose you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.