Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 17: Tragedy Strikes Again

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Tragedy Strikes Again - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

Going to bed that night both Kim and I looked foreword to a restful sleep snuggled up in bed. After a few kisses good night we drifted off to dreamland. Around three in the morning we were awakened by the sound of sirens getting closer and eventually stopping it seemed right in front of our house. I got out of bed and looked out the front window at an array of flashing red lights. Thinking to my self, "My God what is going on?" I dashed back to the bedroom and grabbed some clothes so I could go out and investigate. Kim asked "What's going on dad?" I told her "I don't know but I am going to go out and see. You stay here in the house." As I made it out the door I could see flames coming from the house across the street. It was the house of Tammy Sanderson one of the girls on the cheerleader squad and her family.

As I watched the flames burst through the roof and the firemen had to move out of the house attacking the fire from the outside. I located the fire chief and identified myself. He said "I know you Greg my daughter is on your cheerleading squad. What can I do for you."I asked him "did everybody got out ok?" He looked at me sadly and said "I'm so sorry but Tammy is the only one to get out. The rest of the family is trapped inside and I don't think they will make it out alive." He then pointed out the ambulance parked in the street where a paramedic is giving oxygen to a girl who has to be Tammy. I rushed over to her and when she saw me she jumped up and ran to me. She threw her arms around my neck hugging me and crying her eyes out. I asked her "Tammy sweetheart, are you hurt?" She answered "I'm ok but mom, dad and Todd are still in there." And resumed crying very heavy. I asked the paramedic if she is released and he indicated that she can go. I picked her up and carried her towards my house. On my way past the chief I let him know where I was taking her.

We came in the door and Kim was there. As I set Tammy down still crying on the couch Kim sat next to her and held her. Kim gave me a puzzled look and I mouthed 'later' to her. I sat next to Tammy and held her along with Kim. Tammy's crying continued for about a half hour at which time her tears started to ebb and change to gulping sobs. When she had finally quieted down I noticed that she had fallen asleep. We laid her down on the couch and covered her with a blanket.

Kim and I went out to the kitchen where Kim asked "What happened dad?" I quietly told her that Tammy's house is on fire and it appears that she is the only one to make it out alive." Kim then asked "What's she going to do now?" I replied "I don't know KIM but she is welcome to stay here as long as she needs. We are all she has so we will have to help her as much as we can." Being all keyed up I didn't think we would be able to go back to bed so I started the coffee going while Kim and talked softly about the situation. Kim told me "Tammy is a friend of mine and I wiuld like us to take her in and she can live here if she wants to." I told Kim "I would like that too but we'll have to see what happens. Once she calms down and can talk we will let her know she is most welcome here as long as she wants." I had no more than said that when there was a scream from the living room. Tammy had awakened and was crying all over again. We rushed in to her and held her trying to soothe her as best we could.

It was a very traumatic night with Tammy waking up about every hour screaming and crying calling for her mommy and daddy. The only thing I could say to her was that we would be here for her and we will talk about it in the morning. About six AM there was a light knock on my front door. It was the fire chief so I stepped out front and closed the door so I could talk with him. He told me "Greg, as I suspected her parents and brother perished in the flames. I have called social services and they should have someone here this morning. I explained to them that Tammy is safe and staying over here with you guys." I thanked him and went back inside to the kitchen. Kim looked at me questioningly and I told her "The chief told me that Tammy's family is definitely gone and she is going to need all the love we can give her." Kim replied "Dad, we will be here for her, whatever she needs.

Tammy did manage to get a few hours sleep in spurts during the night. Kim gave her some clothes to put on and we all went to the kitchen. Kim and I had some toast but Tammy said she wasn't hungry. She asked me "Is my family really gone?" I went over to her and hugged her saying "I am sorry Tammy but yes, they are gone. Kim and I will look after you and help you however we can." About 9:00 AM my doorbell rang. I answered the door and it was a lady from DSS. She introduced herself and we stepped outside to talk. She said "First let me thank you for taking Tammy in. Do you know if she has any relatives anywhere?" I answered "The only family she has or had was her mom, dad and her brother. No aunts, uncles or grandparents who could take her in." I went on to say "Kim and I are more than willing to take her in and look after her." The lady then said that she needed to talk with Tammy and Kim. I said "Of course, come in and we can talk with them. I think they both are in the kitchen. When we got there the girls were huddled together and crying. The lady said "Tammy. Can I speak with you alone please in the living room?" Tammy nodded and they went into the front room and talked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.