Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 6: The Program Gets Going

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Program Gets Going - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

Well, summer vacation was coming to an end and it is time to get the cheerleading program moving foreword. First on the agenda is getting physicals for the girls. I had called the school office and talked with the principal. He advised me that the school would arrange for a doctor to do the physicals in the school nurse's office. My part was to get the girls doing some strenuous exercises. The principal fixed me up with keys to the gym and locker rooms. He also gave me the files on the new girls. Since my wife already had the files on the original girls I was all set.

We all met in the gym to get the procedure under way. The doctor had each girl bring her folder to the nurse's office so he could check their vitals. Breathing, heart rate, temperature and chest sounds. One by one he would then send them back to the gym. As they arrived I had each of them do three laps of the gym and then launch into some calisthenics on the mats. Let me tell you these girls were very dedicated to the task at hand and did every one of the exercises without any complaints. As I watched them I couldn't help but admire their well toned bodies contorted into positions that taxed their abilities to the limit. I just wish I could do a tenth of what they were able to do.

After their exercises they were to go back to the nurse's office for final checks. They would return to the gym with their folders so I had them relax a bit on the mats until they were all in. Once the last girl arrived I looked over the test results on each girl for a while. They were all sitting on pins and needles awaiting the final determination. I announced "Ladies, it looks like you all qualified for the squad with flying colors." The unanimous sigh of relief was almost like a hurricane blowing by my ears. I told them "Time to hit the showers so scoot." One by one they filed past me placing a kiss on my cheek and uttering a little whispered "Thanks coach." I thought "If this keeps up I'll feel like I had died and gone to heaven." The last to leave was Kim who put her kiss on my lips with a whispered "Thanks dad." I caught her arm and told her she should call me coach around the other girls. She smiled and said "I love you too dad."

When we got home we both took a little nap. Of course she insisted that we nap together in my bed so I begrudgingly consented. We slept till about six o'clock at which time I told Kim to go get dressed up in something fancy as we are going out to eat tonight. I myself dressed up in a nice sport coat and slacks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.