Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 5: A Night Time Visitor

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Night Time Visitor - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

I woke up about three in the morning to find that I was not alone in bed but there was a warm girl cuddled up to me sound asleep. It was Kim and she had her body pressed up against mine and an arm around my chest. I should have shook her awake and sent her to her bed but I didn't have the heart to disturb her so I just pulled her closer and went back to sleep. Truthfully I kind of liked the idea of having her in my bed even if society thinks it is wrong. I was going to have a talk with her in the morning.

I awoke about eight in the morning and again smelled coffee. Staggering out to the kitchen I found Kim watching cartoons on the kitchen TV. She turned to me saying "Gee dad I thought you'd never wake up. How about some breakfast?" I replied "Yeah, that would be great but we need to talk." She said "So go ahead and talk." I continued the conversation "I woke up during the night and found you in my bed. Why were you in there?" She came over to me and sat on my lap with her arms around my neck. She gave me a little kiss and started saying "Dad, I miss mom a lot and I know you do too. I don't like the idea of you having to sleep alone in your bed with no one to hold you. I love you very much and it makes me sad to see you so lonely. I get lonely too so I decided to come to you and keep you company. If you insist I will stay in my bed but I won't like it and will be miserable." She then got up and continued making breakfast.

I thought over the situation very thoroughly for several minutes. Coming to a decision I said to her "Kim, you are the most important person in my life now that your mom is gone. I have agonized for many hours almost every day because she is not here to share our lives. I know how much you miss her and I feel your pain. I'm sure you hurt just as much as I do but society does not look kindly on fathers who share a bed with their daughters. Even though we were intimate during your physical recovery from the accident that excuse does not exist any more. It does seem though that we both are still slowly mentally recovering from the accident and the loss of your mom. Since we can attribute it to therapy I will allow you to sleep in my bed any time you feel you need it. I'm not saying all the time but whenever you need it feel free to come to me. I love you very much and do not want to see you in any pain however so slight that I can avoid. One thing though, we must never let anyone find out that we share a bed or I will be in a great deal of trouble since everyone will assume it is my fault. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Kim just turned to smile at me and simply said "I love you too dad." I think I saw a little tear run down her cheek as she said it. I know I was just on the edge of crying myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.