Watching Julie: the Missing Years
Chapter 2: Alliance

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Alliance - A "Watching Julie" reader asked me, "What about the missing years? Did David have a sister? How come he wasn't interested in his mom?" This story isn't a sequel and there's no need to read "Watching Julie" first, although I hope you will read it. They're separate stories and this one fills in some blanks, that's all. It's pretty short, to boot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I'm not sure what sparked this conversation with Magda. I mean, we weren't close, not really. At that age a couple of years is like a lifetime, or more. Middle school, even late middle school, and high school? Worlds apart. Later it doesn't matter much, I know that now, but what kid thinks about "later"?

I'm lying. I know exactly what prompted this. I was hoping to provoke something. It started when I let slip that I knew about her and Nancy. Knew something. Magda was pissed at that, you betcha. She didn't speak to me for a week. I'd like to say I was pleased as punch with myself at getting one up on my big sister, but I wasn't. I felt more miserable than ever.

I guess that's something else that comes from being a middle child. I know I talked about how middle kids are natural watchers. They are. Middle kids are also natural peacemakers. It's not any special virtue or anything. It's fear. Fear of being caught in the middle. That's all. For me and Magda, it meant I had to do something, anything, to get things between us back to where they had been. So I ate some crow.

I found Magda in the back garden that afternoon, alone with a book she wasn't reading open in her lap.

"Magda?"

Her face was blank.

"Magda, can I talk to you?"

No answer.

"Please?"

She stared at her book for a long minute. Looked up at me. Shrugged.

"OK."

I sat down on the bench beside her. Opened my mouth to speak. Shut it. This was going to be harder than I thought. Better start simple.

"Magda, I'm sorry."

She shrugged again.

"I mean that."

I touched her shoulder and she shrugged my hand off.

"I really am sorry. I know it was wrong to watch you and Nancy."

But it was so hot.

"But it was so hot."

So hot I came twice. Oops, probably better to skip that part. Or maybe not. I needed to break this logjam somehow.

"I came twice. I know, that's probably even worse. Spying and beating off while I'm spying on you?"

Still no response from Magda, but at least she was looking at me now, even if she still had no expression.

Pathetic.

"Pathetic, right?"

Faintest twitch of Magda's lips, so quick and so small I almost missed it. Progress, of a sort.

"Magda, I don't know what else I can say. I really am sorry, and I'd like to go back to the things were, really."

I stopped for a second.

"I mean, I know we aren't best friends or anything like that, but can't we at least be friends, sort of?"

Pause. Maybe groveling would help.

"Please?"

Nothing from Magda. Crap. This wasn't going well.

"Magda, --"

I stopped when she put her hand on my shoulder. She didn't blink, but I thought I saw the beginnings of a grin. Maybe.

"Magda?"

"Shut up."

Uh oh. OK.

Magda kept up her stare as she turned slightly and leaned closer. What the hell? Is she really... ? I moistened my lips, getting ready for what I hoped was coming.

Magda slapped my face. Hard. Not as hard as she could have, perhaps, but hard enough. I started to put my hand up to my cheek and she slapped me again.

"What the f --?"

"Ssh."

Magda put her finger against my lips. In a moment she leaned closer and kissed my cheek. Put her lips to my ear.

"You deserved that."

I nodded.

Magda drew back, her serious face on, but I could see a grin trying to get through.

"David, you're a real creep."

I nodded again. It seemed the safe thing to do. Magda kissed my cheek once more.

"But you're still my brother, my little brother, even if you are a creep as well as pathetic, and I love you."

Now her grin was a mile wide. I figured I was in the clear and I started to relax.

"You like to parade around with your little weenie in the air, don't you, David?"

What the hell? I froze. Magda's grin got broader, if that was possible.

"What, you thought you were the only one who watches?"

Crap. What's this about? And what's with the weenie stuff, anyway?

Magda touched my shoulder. I was almost too shaken to see that her grin had turned a little affectionate. A little.

"It was a year or so ago. Mom and Dad were gone that afternoon and I was supposed to be over at Nancy's house."

Her grin turned a little evil. She was enjoying this.

"I was still pissed at you from that time you were spying on me and Nancy when we were camping that year. So, I thought, the kid's a horny little creep, let's go see what he does when he thinks he's alone. You didn't know that Nancy had told me to come over later than I'd told you and Mom and Dad before I left."

Magda patted my shoulder.

"I did what I knew you would have done in my place. I snuck back into the house. And what do you think I saw when I looked out the back window?"

Christ, was Magda ever milking this.

"Well, none other than my baby brother, the pathetic creep, stark naked, marching around the back yard saying something about 'the nude businessman' over and over."

Jesus. Oh god. I couldn't believe this. Even I was embarrassed to remember that, and I'd thought I was alone that afternoon. Kill me now, I thought. Just let me disappear.

"Oh, and little brother, your weenie was sticking right straight out and up. Proudly, I might even say."

Magda paused.

"Why in heaven's name were you parading around with that briefcase, anyway?"

I opened my mouth to reply, my cheeks redder than they've ever been, but Magda put up her hand to stop me.

"No, don't say anything. Admit it, gotcha, right?"

I nodded. Magda's grin approached Cheshire Cat dimensions. She leaned forward once more and kissed my cheek, lingering a couple of extra seconds this time. She pulled back and put both hands on my shoulders and turned me to face her. Her smile now was tender, I think.

I was sure of it when she pulled me to her and kissed my lips lightly and briefly. It was an affectionate kiss, not a passionate one, but it left me almost giddy.

"David, even if you're a creep sometimes, you're a sweetie. And you're my little brother, so that makes you my sweetie."

Sweetie now, was it? Well, I've been called worse. By Magda, too. She leaned forward once more to whisper in my ear.

"I was kidding about the 'weenie' part, too. You looked pretty good back then, kiddo. I'll bet you look even better now, huh?"

Said weenie was pretty rigid at this point but I still couldn't think of a thing to say, so I kept my mouth shut. Magda released me and sat back, her Magda smile in place once more.

"Well, David?"

I shook my head.

"OK. I'll talk, then."

She took a deep breath.

"You're probably wondering why the change of heart, right? It's not too hard to explain, even if it took me a while to figure things out. Believe me, I can't tell you how pissed I was at you for that caper with Nancy and me when we were camping. It wasn't the first time you'd tried, either, you know that. OK, I know, you were pretty normal. I mean, you weren't the first boy to try and get a look at us. Me and Nancy and most of our friends had pretty much the same stories to tell when it first happened with the boys we knew. Once we straightened the guys out, though, things got better.

"So, when I cooled down a little and thought about it, I knew you were going through a stage, that's all. We'd been OK with each other before all this, right? I figured we'd probably get back to where things should be at some point. Don't get me wrong, though, pervert little brother. I was pissed there. I mean it."

Magda stopped for a minute. Laughed, mostly to herself.

"Big speech, huh?"

She smiled at me, but her smile now was maybe a little rueful.

"And then you did it again. Christ."

Magda shook her head.

"So, here's the deal. I want a truce. I want things to be OK with us, just like you said. I want us to be friends at least, even if we aren't going to be buddies."

She put up her hand again when I was about to respond.

"No, wait. There's something else. Two things. First thing, pal, is this. I'm not going to sleep with you. Like, sex. You're my brother and I love you and you're a sweetie and you're even pretty hot, but I'm not interested that way in you."

I'm hot? Did I hear that right? Does she really think that? Do her friends think I'm hot? Which ones? I opened my mouth, but Magda's hand was back up.

"Ssh. Wait.

Second thing. I don't even want to get naked with you or touch you."

She must have seen my disappointment because she reached to touch my cheek. A little of her evil grin came back at the same time.

"But, I might be up for a little discreet watching, you know? You've seen Mom and Dad and the Thompsons, right? Don't look so surprised. Like I said, you're not the only one with secrets, David.

"Well, we might arrange things so that we're both watching, even if we don't acknowledge each other. I mean, we can see each other but we're not together, right? Like different parts of the garden, or maybe you're in the garden and I'm at a window?"

I nodded.

"You know, David, it doesn't even have to be when Mom and Dad are around."

Holy cow.

"I'm not going to let Nancy be surprised, so I might have to let her in on this, OK?"

I nodded once more.

"If you have someone with you, even Jim, you have to tell me first, right? I mean, before you tell him about the deal. We have to agree on who we tell."

Magda's grin was back.

"I might be fooling around a little, maybe with Nancy like before, maybe with Carl, OK?"

Was it OK? My cock thought so. I leaned forward. My turn this time. Magda stiffened. Maybe she wasn't quite as calm and smooth and collected about this as she seemed to be. We'd soon find out. I kissed her on the cheek and rubbed mine against hers for a second, then pressed my lips to hers like she'd done to me earlier. Magda smiled. Still a little wary, I could tell.

"You bet, big sister."

I stood up and pulled her up and hugged her, rubbing my hands on her back and letting the lump in my pants speak for itself.

"Magda, I love you."

She hugged me a little tighter and let me go. I grinned to myself, and when she turned away I swatted her butt. Magda yelped, but she was laughing as she waved and headed for the house.

I was left hard, yeah, but for now it didn't matter. There were some serious possibilities here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.