Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 66

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 66 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

We decided to head up the East side of the Mississippi River. We drove on the back roads for a while but decided to pick up speed and hopped on I-55 to Jackson. We found a nice hotel and then went out for dinner at a local place. After dinner, we found a bar that had a band and found that we were in the minority. Out of the one hundred fifty people, there were only about ten whites and only two white men. Doug and I felt that the first thing we needed to do was decide if we wanted to stay. The band was good and the beer was cold so we grabbed some chairs and sat down. A cute waitress found us after a while and asked us what we wanted? We each ordered a beer and she went to get them. The manager, Ray, came by to check on us. He seemed nice enough.

I said, "Ray, we're just traveling through and just happen to find your fine bar. I like the music and the beer is cold. I know we look out-of-place but we aren't causing you any trouble are we?"

He knew what I was asking. "No, I think that it would be OK. Sometimes, there are some hot heads that come in, but I don't see any around tonight."

"Ray, if we ask a lady to dance will we have any problems?"

"If they say "No" just move on. If they say "Yes" then there are no problems."

"Thank you, Ray. If things change please let us know."

"I'll do that, so you boys just have some fun."

Doug was nervous and was ready to leave after one beer. What kind of story would that be? "Doug, are you going to write in your journal that you didn't get any because you were afraid?"

There was a lady sitting at the next table and I guess she was listening because I heard her laugh. I looked at her and she looked down. I asked, "Are you afraid or will you dance with me?"

She said, "I ain't 'fraid."

Next, I stood and held my hand for her to join me. There were maybe fifty people on the dance floor and we started dancing. I looked at Doug and he was just watching us, so I gave him a look that said to ask the other girl at the table to dance. I will make a wingman out of him someday. He finally asked her and she came out to dance with him. I like to dance and if I say so myself, I am not half-bad. We finished the first song and then a second. A slow song came after that and I asked if she was afraid now?

"I still ain't 'fraid."

I pulled her in close to me and spoke to her, "What is your name, little bird?"

"Why do you call me little bird? My name is Tandy."

"I like that name. Thank you for dancing with me and not being afraid."

"Why is that other boy afraid?"

"He lives a sheltered life, and he has never been with a black woman before, and all the single women in here are black."

"Once you go black you'll never go back."

"So they say. I like both white and dark meat along with the gravy, and of course the stuffing."

"You a crazy white boy. I ain't never seen you here before. Where do you usually go to pick up your dark meat?"

"The last one I had I won in a bet. She was my slave for a week and then I got my ass kicked for being with her in public."

"What do you mean she was your slave?"

"She was my sex slave. She enjoyed it and we are still friends today."

"I don't believe you. I think you are full of shit."

"Do you want to bet? That is what she did and you heard how it ended up."

"I am not sure if I should dance with you anymore. I may end up a sex slave. Do you want to become my Massa?"

"You be careful what you say 'little bird.' You may get you or me in trouble."

"Why do you call me little bird?"

"Well, you hold a little bird in your hand and treat it like a delicate flower, and I see that fine ass on you and want to hold it in my hand and treat it something special."

"With talk like that should I be more afraid of you?"

"Maybe you should, or at least bring a friend when you come back to my hotel."

"You're moving kind of fast, ain't you?"

"You may have heard of the three date rule. I go by the three-dance rule. Two more and we may have to get married."

"You are a cocky SOB. How old are you, boy?"

"I am twenty, old enough to become your lover. How old are you, little bird?"

"I'm twenty-six and my friend is too. Is your friend twenty?"

"No, he's twenty-two. Let me know what you and your friend decide. Do you have to work in the morning or can I have you all night?" That didn't get a response but a smile and a wink.

I walked back to the table and Doug had moved our drinks over. I ordered another round and Tandy introduced me to her friend Gina. Gina was a few inches shorter than Tandy and had some big old melons on her. She had a pretty smile and she was being nice to Doug.

We talked some more and asked if they wanted to stick around and dance or go somewhere quieter. Tandy asked where I had in mind. I told her that we had a quiet hotel room up by the interstate. She said she had to powder her nose and, of course, she needed Gina to help.

They were gone for ten minutes and when they came back, they said they would like to spend some quiet time with us. I expected it would end-up being anything but quiet.

When we got there, Tandy asked if we would mind if she lit up a joint. I told her we didn't mind at all. We passed it around and I took off my shoes and started to get comfortable. She climbed up on my lap straddling me, and we kissed some. I asked Tandy about work and she said she had to return to work by 9 AM and that she couldn't spend the night. I had brought some condoms and delicately asked if I would need them.

"My momma got me on the pill a week after my first period. She got knocked up in high school and said that iffen' I ever did before marriage she would kill me and then throw me in a dumpster."

I told her, "You can thank your mama for me in the morning, because I want to feel that sopping wet pussy wrapped around my cock when I blast off deep inside of you."

"I will, if you can make me cum tonight."

With that, I stood from the chair, still holding her and walked to the bed. Her legs were around my waist when I lowered her back to the mattress. I looked over and Doug and Gina were lying on the bed making out with their clothes on, but his hand was inside her top playing with her big tits.

Tandy was a good kisser. Her short denim miniskirt was up around her hips and her black bikini panties were getting wet. While I took a break to get naked, she was almost done, so I helped her complete the task. A glance at Doug showed me that Gina had her top and bra off, and Doug had on his boxers, while she was stroking him. I refocused on Tandy and asked what she wanted next.

"I hear white boys like to eat pussy. Are you into that?"

"Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack times only."

"What time is it now?"

"It is pussy eating time."

She was very hairy but I had to hold up the honor of the white man and his oral skills, so I figured I would floss and brush later and just dove in. She was very wet with a smaller clit, so I worked her lips and drove my tongue in deep. I added some fingers while I flicked at her clit with my tongue. I found her G-spot and the hood pulled back a little more so I could lick her clit. The fingers and tongue together got a loud moan, and her hips shot up off the bed. She became rigid as she shook through her first big O of the night. I wanted her to remember the white boy she met on his way though town, so I kept licking but was gentle and then started playing with her tits while licking her vulva. After she had come back down, I picked up the pace, and simply following the same plan I used before, she regained her peak just as hard and twice as fast.

I kissed up her belly and asked if she wanted to return the favor or have this inside her. She answered that she wanted it inside. I looked over to see Gina on the bed with her knees next to her ears, and Doug had his hands on the backs of her thighs as he was pounding into her. Gina was grunting each time he bottomed out and was still trying to arch her back to get more.

Tandy regained my attention after she looked over at her friend. "I want it hard like that." I flipped her over and turned ninety degrees so she could watch her friend while I pounded her from behind. She was not disappointed. She came two more times in the fifteen minutes that I held out before I blasted off deep inside of her. When we finished, we found both of our bodies covered in sweat. At that point, we saw Doug was behind Gina and they were both watching us. I pulled out and stayed on my knees while I caught my breath. I got off the bed, helped Tandy up, and walked her to the shower. We washed each other and we walked back into the room. Doug walked Gina to the shower as Tandy and I got dressed.

I thanked her for a fun night and she thanked me for a wonderful "suck and fuck." I asked if she had an extra joint and she said she would roll one for me. I gave her $10, which more than covered what she was giving me plus the one earlier. When Doug and Gina came out, they started to dress. Gina had on her skirt and she was reaching for her bra when I took her hand and I pulled her in for a hug. I liked the feel of those titties against my stomach and after a brief kiss. I took her melons in my hands and thanked her for coming with Tandy. She smiled and said she was glad she let a couple of young white boys talk her into going with them. I kissed her again and after I hefted the tits one more time, I let them go and stepped back.

Tandy smacked my arm and said, "I am glad we didn't have that fourth or fifth dance, because I would have given you a divorce for feeling up my friend."

"It may have been worth it. But I bet if I got down on my knees I could win you back, especially if I was licking your wet pussy."

"That would probably work."

Gina spoke up. "I didn't get any tongue in my pussy."

I joked, "I think you distracted Doug with other parts of your body."

She hefted her tits and said, "That's what men usually say."

I asked if I could get a picture and they said sure. I snapped one of them together and one with Doug in the middle. I asked them to show their tits. They complied and Doug stayed in the middle with a huge smile on his face. After that, they finally left.

I ran next store to the gas station, grabbed a six-pack and came back. Doug and I had a couple of beers and smoked the joint that Tandy left us. I don't like driving around with drugs in the car so we got rid of the evidence. I told him I would have to take more pictures so he could show Jill that he had skills.

He thanked me for taking him on this trip. Most of our drives were short, maybe four to five hour's average. We went to bed and left early the next morning to head to Memphis. When we got to the car, I found a pair of black panties hanging on my side mirror. I took a sniff and thought, "Thank you, Tandy." We grabbed some Egg McMuffins and hit the road. We were in Memphis by noon and went to Graceland, even though neither Doug nor I were big Elvis fans. We did the tour and then headed over to Mud Island. We learned about the history of the Mississippi River and felt like we fed our mind and deserved a reward.

I rented two rooms at the Peabody Hotel, it was a nice place but the hotel was older and the rooms were small. We went over to the Rendezvous to get some delicious ribs. We each had a full slab with beans and slaw with cold beer to finish it off. B.B. King has a place on Beale Street, where we ended up. Good music and cold beer. What a life! There were more tourists than locals. We met some girls but they were not looking for a one-night stand, so we enjoyed their company and went back to our rooms empty-handed.

We were on a music tour and decided to head east toward Nashville. We rolled into town and got a hotel near the Vanderbilt campus. We drove downtown and found a steak joint next to the Spaghetti Factory that had big hunks of meat that you could grill yourself over a big open-pit. I had a New York strip steak with a baked potato that was awesome. I needed some veggies so I had a salad and broccoli as well. When we rolled out of there I was ready for a nap. Instead, we walked around downtown, stopped into some of the music shops and looked at all the instruments for sale. This was a pawnshop for hopefuls to start and failures to give up on a career in the music capital. They were cool to look at and try to figure out why the prices varied so much.

We drove out to the Bluebird for an evening of music. When we arrived, about six singer songwriters took turns playing, and singing their own songs. I guess this was the place to be discovered. Some songs were good; some others were just OK. Not all were country songs, which I was glad to hear. There were two shows and we stayed for both. I was glad that the hotel we were staying at had a pool so I could swim in the morning. We did not have any late night guests so for the last two days it was only push-ups, sit-ups and running for Doug and me. Doug was building up his reps as well as his running distance and speed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.