Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 52 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I got my workout done and I was walking back to my room to shower when I heard Beth say, "Come on, big boy, and give me that cock harder, baby, harder."

I took a shower and then came out to fix some coffee and read the paper. I heard their door open and then heard the toilet flush and Beth came walking down the hall. I said, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Hey handsome," was her reply.

"I heard you calling my name this morning, I almost came in to join you two. I hope he pounded you hard," I said.

"I wouldn't have minded, but John is still working through some things so let's give him some time," she said as I handed her some coffee.

John came down the hall a minute later and I gave him coffee as well. I asked him if he slept all right.

"The bed was good. I slept like a baby. Thanks."

"What would you like for breakfast? It's late Saturday morning and it's on a game day so anywhere we go for breakfast I would expect at least a one-hour wait. I have eggs, bacon, grits, toast, pancakes, waffles and fried chicken that I can make. I also have cereal or oatmeal."

John said, "Can you make all that?"

"John, you will learn that women like only two things in a man; the ability to cook and the ability to satisfy them in bed. All women love me. However, I have a friend who makes chicken and waffles for me and won't let me in the kitchen in the morning. Maybe I should invite her over tonight. Her picture is on the wall over there, the black girl, not the white one."

John wandered over and lustfully said, "I have never had chicken and waffles before. Maybe you should."

Beth said, "Let's focus on breakfast, I'm hungry. You boys can figure out your late night snacks later."

I fixed pancakes with eggs and bacon. I made another pot of coffee as well. I called Darcy and told her to do well and that I would be cheering for her and Kari to do well. After breakfast, Beth said she felt stuffed and wanted to walk around and see the campus. Her husband joined us and we walked around for a while. When we got back, I saw John from upstairs go into the lot with the barricade. He was moving it for his father. I said hello, to Mr. Peterson and when I tried to introduce John and Beth, he waived me off and greeted his friends. They shook hands and talked. Beth spoke to his wife. I asked John how he was and he said, "My parents come to all the home games. One of the reasons my dad lets me live here is the parking for the games."

"It is the only time I see the lot full. I am glad that Cathy has my car because I have John and Beth in my second spot and Darcy's parents will be here around 2 PM," I said.

"It is only a short walk from here. I expect Cathy to come over in a bit. We are going to have a little party in my room if you all want to come up."

"Maybe. We don't have plans. You know you can use my grill anytime you want to cook some burgers or something."

"That is something I will keep in mind," he said as the women joined us.

Beth asked where the tickets were. I told her the section and row. John's parents were in the same section but up twenty more rows. When John's dad overheard that, he came over and said, "Where did you say they were?"

I told him and he said, "You must know someone to get into the VIP section."

"I told them Beth was coming and they couldn't think of any place better that they could put her. So they settled on the VIP section. They almost took them back when they found out she was bringing her husband." That got a chuckle out of everyone. John's dad, Marshal invited us up to John's apartment and we went up to have a beer and get ready for the game.

Cathy showed up around one and then Darcy's parents around two. I just invited them up and introduced them around. I told John that I didn't want us to drink all his stuff and would go grab some booze for him. Darcy's mom volunteered to help.

Kim Simms, Darcy's mom, was similar in build to her, but a little taller, with breasts a little larger. She had on a short, gator blue skirt and a short-sleeved orange blouse. She was giddy as we went down the stairs. I let her in, went to the kitchen, and got out some booze. I grabbed a six-pack of Tab and two six packs of beer out of the fridge. I turned to see Kim looking at the pictures. She couldn't stand still. I walked up behind her and quietly asked, "Do those pictures excite you, Kim?"

"Darcy told me about them and I have really been dying to see them."

"Now that you have seen them, how do you feel?"

"I am curious about the stories behind them. Are they action shots or posed?" she asked.

"I have posed some of them, some are real and some of them are a combination I created from the two approaches. Your daughter is a great model because she loves being the center of attention. She also loves to make me happy -- and she does make me happy."

"I have some concern for her because of the pictures I see, but I have never heard her sounding so happy. When I talk to her she just gushes about loving school and her new man."

I showed her some other ones and she stopped in the hall to look at the John and Beth picture. She said, "This is a very moving piece."

"You can tell the models, they are upstairs."

She looked closer at the faces and smiled. "I wasn't looking at their faces but I now see that they are."

I asked her to help me carry stuff upstairs and got out some bags to make it easier. John met us and helped us move things to his kitchen. The three guys were in a serious conversation.

I asked, "John, what are they going on about? Is someone rooting for Southern Miss?"

"No. Mr. Simms works for a media company that some other company just bought. The purchasing company wanted the TV stations, but wants to unload the print, radio and outdoor advertising groups. What is interesting is that Dad is constantly looking to buy up those types of businesses, and Mr. Simms is the CFO who is in charge of unloading them. John got stuck in the middle and Dad brought him in to work through the M & A (mergers and acquisitions) if they can make it work."

I thought it sounded like a win, win, win situation. Kim was going on about Beth's picture downstairs and Peggy, John's mom wanted to see it. I asked Cathy to take them down. I had a beer with John. He and Cathy were going to sit in the student section. When 3 PM came around, we all changed to plastic cups and walked the quarter-mile to the stadium. I stopped and asked Marshal if he wanted to sit with John and Kurt. I told him that I would be willing to sit with his wife, Kim, or Beth.

Marshal said, "Britt, if you would do that I would be very grateful."

I saw John and Kurt nodding. I said, "So ladies, who is willing to bite the bullet and be my date for the game?"

Beth said, "Pick me; pick me."

Kim said, "I want a chance to get to know him better. You can sit with Peggy since you know each other."

Beth said, "OK, but I may come up and trade with you at halftime so you can end up closer to the field when Darcy is playing."

Kim said, "You have a deal."

I put my arm around Peggy and said, "I just don't do it for you, huh?"

Peggy kissed my cheek and said, "You don't want to end up stuck with an old lady, and besides my husband would get jealous if I was up with you. You are young, cute and don't have a beer gut."

Marshal said, "Watch the comments about my beer gut. I've had to work hard over a long period to create this."

John said, "You can have my wife during the game. Just make sure she has fun and doesn't bother us." He laughed at his own joke and so did everyone else."

Kurt said, "Same goes with Kim. Have fun, baby."

Beth gave me a look and was afraid for Kim or at least her husband. We went in and we were above them by about twenty rows. After we sat down, we looked for and found Darcy and Kari. I asked Kim, "Do you miss not having Darcy at home?"

"I do. She's our only child. I am glad when she calls."

The Coke vendor walked by and I stopped him for a coke and asked Kim if she wanted one. It was hot out so she said she did. I got two Cokes and paid the man. Kim said, "You don't have to buy my drinks. I should get that."

"Don't worry about it. I'm happy to take care it."

She said, "I guess what your parents don't know won't hurt them."

Why do people always do that and why do I always get so pissed? I knew I should let it go but I didn't. The game didn't start for twenty minutes so I asked Kim, "What does that mean?"

Kim said, "Nothing. I just meant that your parents wouldn't miss the money you spent on me."

I replied, "Because it is my money and not theirs. I give my mom an allowance and my dad works. I will try not to take offense at your implication that I am a free loader. I don't have a scholarship like some people because a kid decided to run me over with his car, and when I healed, I was no longer the fourth fastest runner in the state."

Kim's reaction at what I said was total shock. "Britt, I'm sorry. I ... um ... well, I thought that with the nice apartment and cars that you were a trust fund baby."

"I do have a trust fund. I started it with $20 of my money and have grown it to a very large sum today. I am an investor who does quite well in the market. If you look at the four guys you walked to the game with today, I would guess that my net worth is number two out of the four. Marshal is worth one or two hundred million. I am not in that league yet, but hey, I'm just a college student."

Kim said, "That sounds impossible. You would need to make a rate of return that was so obscene for it to jump that far, that fast."

"I invest quite aggressively. I don't have the time to run a business and don't have enough school to charge people an arm and a leg to have me work for them so I have to roll the dice. So far, I have picked some big winners. Most have been at the sports book in Vegas. I have about five million in the commodities market tying up about $18 million in silver bullion. As of this moment, the mode I am in is 'All or nothing.'"

"As I said before, it is very hard for me to believe."

"Well, at least you are not going so far as to call me a liar. Do you work outside of the home, Kim?"

She said, "No. I stayed home so I could be there for Darcy."

"You did a wonderful job. I adore your daughter."

She said, "Let me ask you, since I can't get a straight answer out of my daughter. What is the relationship between you two? She will call you almost anything besides her boyfriend."

"Kim, before you ask me that question, you should make certain that you want to hear the answer. Do you want to know if your kid had sex on prom night or got high Friday night after a football game? Or would you rather not?"

Kim asked, "How bad can it be?"

"It is great according to how we think and feel about our relationship. You have seen the pictures, so you have some idea about what type of things we do. We are not bad kids; in fact, I am on the Dean's List and if I had wanted to, I could graduate at eighteen instead of nineteen. I am not getting married for a long time, and I want any woman I am with to feel free to walk away from our relationship if they find someone else. I don't make any commitments to them and don't ask for any in return."

"So you are just sex partners?"

"No, we are great friends and love each other. We also have life plans that will go in opposite directions. I have sex with your daughter and other women as well. She knows that we are not exclusive," I said.

"I guess I knew that but you are not what most parents dream about when they dream about their children's future."

"You said earlier that she is as happy as she has ever been. That is my dream for her. That she will be as happy as she wishes for the rest of her life, whether it is with me or without me."

"Well, we agree on that."

"Kim, your daughter is one of the bravest, strongest, most dedicated, focused and loving people I have ever met. She is a phenomenal person. She knows what she wants for herself. She is unwavering in her views and convictions. She also has committed herself to me."

She asked, "What does that mean?"

"It means that she trusts me to protect her and be responsible for her sexually."

"You mean that she is your sex slave."

"Yes, she is, but she also has her own slave whom she has taken and committed herself to protecting and being responsible for. If you even walked near her slave with a dildo in your hand, you might die because of the level of commitment your daughter is willing to make. She also has a safe word and a signal that can stop any action at any time and end the relationship at any time. She is in control of her life and answers to herself every time she looks in the mirror. She is not being forced to do anything that she has not chosen or wants to do."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.