Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 51

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 51 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Wednesday, I had just come back from my swim when Mom called to wish me a happy birthday. I thanked her and we talked for a bit. I was getting out of the shower when Dad called. I think Mom called to remind him. I thanked him for the call and had a bowl of Grape Nuts before heading to class.

Robin was at school and didn't make it up today. I got a little pissed at myself. Last year I got depressed. This year I felt myself falling into a slight depression. Other people have lives too and it isn't their job to make my birthday special. I know that if I asked them they would do what I wanted but I don't need a party or a cake to make me happy. I went in, did my schoolwork and studied.

April stopped by and asked if I wanted to have dinner with her so we went over and had some oysters. She said she had a lot of homework but wanted to wish me a happy birthday. It was nice to see her, and she felt good when I got a hug and a kiss.

I went back to studying. Darcy called and said, "I talked to my parents and they are going to come over for the game. I gave them directions to your place and told them to arrive there by 2 PM."

"That is great. John and Beth are shooting for getting here around eight on Friday. John is in court and that usually means 5 PM. How was practice?"

"I made four mistakes," she said. "How was your day?"

"It was good. I just got back from dinner with April. We went out for some oysters."

She said, "I tried calling before practice. You didn't answer and I didn't leave a message."

"I was hanging out with April. I was depressed around this time last year and she wanted to make sure I was in a good mood today."

"Is today your birthday?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am. That is why April took me to dinner."

She said, "I got to go. Bye."

I didn't know what to do so I hung up and went back to studying. I was reading ahead when I heard the door open and slam. The next thing I knew I had a little girl in my lap. She was crying. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I'm so sorry." I just held her.

"It's OK. You don't need to feel sorry."

She said, "Your Mom wished you happy birthday when we were at your house and I didn't even think about it. I missed your birthday. I didn't get you a present, I didn't make you a cake, and I didn't wake you up with a blowjob. I'm a horrible slave. I'm so sorry."

"I got kind of pissy last year but now I'm used to it. It is not your job or anyone else's to make my birthday special." Just as I said that, the phone rang. It was my grandparents. They sang to me and wished me a happy birthday. We talked for a bit with Darcy sitting on my lap. We said goodbye and I said to Darcy, "What do you have to do tonight?"

She said, "I've done my homework for today's assignments. I already did the work due tomorrow yesterday. I was just going to read ahead so I would understand tomorrow's lecture better."

"Can you stay the night?"

"Yes sir, you can't make me leave."

"Good, let me drive you somewhere."

I pulled out of the parking lot and rolled up to the first stop sign. I lit up the tires and smoked them up the block to the next stop sign. After that, I drove normally to the Baskin-Robbins to get some ice cream. I got a large waffle cone with chocolate and strawberry. She got a small butter pecan.

We went back to my place and by the time she was two feet inside my door, she had all of her clothes off. She sucked me off and then got out my belt to beat her. I wasn't in the mood. I wanted to feel loved so we loved on each other. The phone rang around 10:30. It was Robin. She wanted to wish me a happy birthday. She said, "Did you have a big day?"

I told her that April had taken me out to dinner and then Darcy had taken me out for ice cream. She asked if I was all alone in bed. I told her, "No, I have my sex toy in bed with me."

Robin asked, "Can I talk to her?"

I said, "What make you think it's a she?"

"Oh my, don't tell me you switched teams?"

"Nope, here she is."

I handed the phone to Darcy and laid back. I could hear Robin talking and "uh huh" and "nu uh," coming out of Darcy's mouth. She then said, "OK, what first?" Darcy then looked up at me and said, "Pretend I'm Robin."

"Robin, your tits have shrunk and you are much shorter than I remember."

"Yes, sir."

"Britt, I just came up from Tampa to wish you a happy birthday," Darcy said.

She had the phone to her ear as she sucked me, fucked me and wished me a happy birthday. When she finished, Robin thanked Darcy and I thanked Robin. After I hung up, I thanked Darcy too. She fell fast asleep lying on my chest.

I woke to Darcy working her wonderful mouth on my cock. I knew she needed to get going so I let her do her thing and came in her mouth. I thanked her for her efforts and said, "I know that you will be at the game when I meet your parents. I don't want to say something wrong. What have you told your parents about us?"

"I know that I'm not your girlfriend but I told my Mom that we were friends. Good friends. She has heard about the thing with Dan and that I have stayed the night with you. I didn't tell her that I was your sex slave."

I said, "Oh shit. If they get here after driving for four hours, they may ask to use the restroom. That means they will see all the pictures on the wall and some are of you. Should I take them all down?"

"Britt, I don't want you to change a thing. If they see the pictures, they will have to make up their minds about them. If they see my picture then they will have to deal with it. If they ask me about it I'll tell them that you are a great photographer and that I'm proud to pose as one of your models."

"Yeah but I'm sitting next to them at the game."

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll let Mom know about them and she will both be curious and want to see them, or she will want to keep them from Dad and not ask to come in."

"I'll have to come out to let them into the lot since they block it during games. I'll bring out the tickets with me and let your mom make the call."

"I'm not afraid of anything. You have made me strong."

I said, "I'm not afraid for me. I'm worried for you. I never had a close family and don't want to mess up your relationship with your folks."

She said, "Britt, this is who I am. They can make their own choices about accepting me."

"You are a brave girl. I love your courage and determination. I love your body too."

"I love you, Master. I have to get to class and I'll see you tonight," she said.

I did my work out and played tennis after class. I asked John how my sister was, and he said she was busy but he was making sure that she took care of her studies. I told him I had a paddle if he needed it to keep her in line. I took a shower and started to read when Darcy popped in. She told me that she had talked to her Mom between class and practice, and she said that her Mom thought that the idea was intriguing. She said, "I'm not sure if she will bring Dad inside but I think you would have to tie her up to keep her out."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.