Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 50 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Darcy was sitting in a chair, naked, reading a textbook. She looked up and waved as I entered. I didn't want to interrupt her so I made a munching motion showing me eating. She stood and led me into the living room. She gave me a hug and said, "Thank you for my pet. I want to help her get in shape and make her my sex toy. The first thing I did was to teach her how to eat pussy. I still have not shaved her, but I will when she shows some progress. I put her on the scales and she weighs 145. With her body shape and size, she should weigh around 120 or 125. When she gets down to 135, I will let her give you a blowjob. When she gets down to 125, I will shave her pussy and eat her out. When she gets to 120, I will let her fuck my Master. She and I will be walking after dinner every night. I bought her a dog bed when she stays here overnight. I also got her a collar and a leash. She has high motivations to have her pictures on your wall.

I said, "I am glad to see you studying. I don't want my slave or my slave's pet to have bad grades. You had better not let your pet take you away from your dreams. I had a salad for lunch, and my plan was to fix something for dinner but I don't want to throw off your plans, baby. What are your thoughts?"

"Can we grill some fish or chicken?" she asked.

"Sure, I can grill some veggies as well. Let me see what's in the fridge."

She went back into the bedroom. I had some shrimp that were fresh, but all the fish I had, was from the freezer. I took some wooden skewers and dropped them in some water, then went out and lit the grill. I fixed a pitcher of water with ice and about ten slices of cucumber. I was always amazed at the flavor it created. I cut up some yellow squash and zucchini and rubbed them with some olive oil, salt and pepper. After threading the shrimp on the skewers, I went out and cooked the vegetables and the shrimp. It was not my favorite meal but I used more calories cooking and eating it than there were on the plate, or at least it was close.

Both girls enjoyed the meal and neither had ever heard of cucumber in water before. I told both of them that I expected good grades this year and good performances in band and work. They both said, "Yes, Sir." The girls cleaned up and I went back to do some of the practice questions. I took the last week of papers and updated my graphs for my investments before I went into the bedroom.

What I found was Darcy tied face down on the bed, Sheryl naked with her collar on, and her leash tied to the bed. She was lying on the dog bed. I wasn't sure what she wanted but I thought a spanking was in her plans so I grabbed a paddle and asked, "Were you a good girl today?"

She said, "I neglected my Master and made changes to his home and his life without his permission. I have brought a new cunt into his home and it doesn't have permission to fuck him. He can of course take her if he wants but I have made that difficult. I made him eat a dinner that was not his first choice. I have not put him and his pleasure first. Please punish me for what I have done."

"You also did not play music for me. I am going to beat your ass. I grabbed a belt and gave her twenty lashes on her legs, ass and lower back. She followed each smack, counting one, two ... twenty. When I finished I heard whimpering and sobbing. I looked at Darcy but she was not the one crying. It was Sheryl. I let Darcy free and she thanked me and gave me a kiss. She went over to Sheryl and asked, "What's wrong, my pet?"

Sheryl said, "He is beating you because of me, because you brought me into his house and because you spent time with me. I am so sorry."

"Pet, all of us make choices every day. Most have consequences both positive and negative. Some have both. The beatings were the negative but the relationship with my new pet was the positive and the positives outweighed the negatives. I will take a beating every day if that is what it takes to have you," she said, as she held Sheryl.

I lay down and Darcy went out and came back to play some music for me. It wasn't band music but classical. She played three songs and when she finished, I clapped. Sheryl told her how well she played. Darcy said, "Now that I have warmed my mouth up, can I suck your cock, Sir?"

I nodded and she climbed into bed and went down on me. After I came, she made sure that Sheryl had a blanket and a pillow before joining me for sleep. In the morning, I was craving chicken and waffles. I had a bowl of fruit and some toast. Darcy and Sheryl both had the fruit but not any toast. I gave Darcy some cash and asked if she would get some groceries that would help them make it through the week. Fruits, veggies and low-fat proteins led the list.

I read the Sunday paper and Darcy went with Sheryl to get her schoolbooks so they could study. I had to laugh when I figured out that I owned two cars and a motorcycle, and I lived alone, but I would have to see if April would ride on my Harley with me to play golf. I was glad we both had lockers. My sister had the Toyota and Darcy was taking the Mustang.

April and I rode over and met up with Chris and Mandy. April and I had put a dent in their monthly budget the week before and I wasn't sure if they were going to roll the dice and try to get it all back or go back to the nickel and dime mentality. I made sure that April remembered that Chris had choked the week before after Darcy had flashed him.

April said, "Mandy, how much do you have left in your bank account?"

"I have enough, but I needed to buy books so not as much as I would like."

"I am sure you can pay off Britt with blowjobs if you are any good. He is such a slut."

"Why don't we do a reset at $2 a hole, $5 a side, $5 for the match and straight up on strokes? They matched our score from the previous week but only took $21 each from us. I kept up on the front side but April lost one. She did well on the back nine but Chris took two from me. At the finish, we settled-up and I rode home with April hanging on me. I asked if she wanted to come in for dinner but she wanted to get some studying done and call Angus and wish him a good first day of school. I said to pass along my hello to Angus.

I walked in to see both girls studying in the living room. Sheryl had on her panties. I kissed both girls and then went in to take a shower. I put on a pair of shorts and started to make dinner. After I saw all the seafood they had bought, I put on some brown rice and started my version of a bouillabaisse with vegetables and seafood. It takes a while to make and since I was using some wine, I poured myself a glass and sipped on it while dinner came together.

When the rice and bouillabaisse finished cooking, I served everyone. Darcy and I had wine. Sheryl had water. I asked how she was feeling.

"I am not starving and the food you have fed me is good. Not the cardboard or no flavor food that I typically try to have when I try to lose weight."

"It isn't easy. It is all about the lifestyle you live. Be aware of what you eat and have high calorie food in moderation and exercise too. There is walking, running, swimming, yoga or any other stuff that you can do but you must do it regularly to see results. If you need anything let me know, OK?" I said.

"Thanks for everything. If I weren't here, I would be eating a cheeseburger at the cafeteria. This is so much better for me and it tastes better as well," she said.

After dinner, Darcy attached the leash and was ready to walk her toy. I said, "Darcy, I know you want to take your pet for a walk. Two pretty girls walking will draw the immediate attention of most men. One pretty girl leading another pretty girl on a leash will demand attention. Some may harass you, or even worse. I am not sure this is a good idea. I can take you places where this would be accepted but the student ghetto is not the place."

"I didn't think about other people, just Sheryl and me. What do you suggest?" she asked.

"I suggest you take her for a walk using voice commands and not the leash. I can go with you but you may want to walk on campus where the security is a great deal better."

"OK, that's what we will do. Maybe we can do yoga too. Can we use your living room on Tuesdays and Thursdays?"

"Sure," I said.

They left for their walk and I cleaned up. I relaxed with a beer in front of the TV. The girls were back an hour later. They gathered their things and Darcy came and sat on my lap. She said, "The walk went well. We did a few miles and we didn't have any trouble. I am going back to my dorm and Sheryl is going back to hers. I have a busy day on Mondays and Wednesdays, and Tuesdays and Thursdays are not as bad. I am free almost all day on Friday just in case the band travels. We will be in town this weekend for the season opener but Saturday I'll be busy. Sunday we are free. I don't want us to move in on you because I know you need your space, even though I would stay in your bed all day every day if you would let me."

"That is fine. I try to keep busy during the week. My schedule is like yours. I am taking fewer classes this year. Can you come over for dinner or stop by sometime during the week?" I asked.

She said, "I have practice every afternoon. Sheryl and I can stop by on our walk every night and I can stop by Thursday after our walk and spend the night. Is that alright?"

"If that's what you have available, I will take it." I said.

"Thanks, baby. It will get better after football season. We will figure out a schedule that works."

They got their books and headed back to their dorms. Since they were gone, I grabbed a couple of cookies and a glass of milk. I cleaned up and got ready for bed. I was just about to turn in and the phone rang. It was Beth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.