Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 46

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 46 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I was happy that Tiffany was gone. She was putting herself into a situation that made me uncomfortable for her and her future husband.

I called over to Shannon's place.

"Hello?"

"Hi Shannon, how are things going?"

"Your sister is awesome. She already earned a raise and she has brought in twenty-six new customers. I recognize talent so her job won't include looking at any more toilets. She's my new Office Manager."

"Shannon, you keep cleaning my place to keep you grounded and to remember what every person that works for you needs to do to perform the job well. I think she should clean John and Mark's toilets upstairs for the same reason."

"Britt, this won't make her happy but you do have a point. We have a prime spot on most bulletin boards around campus. We also have an ad in the welcome back paper and we placed our fliers in seventeen apartment complexes. We have one complex that signed us up to come in twice a month for twenty-six units."

"That's great," I said.

"Over the next few weeks, the entire group will be very busy."

"Did you also put ads in the paper for people to do the cleaning?"

"Yes, Cathy negotiated a better rate by doing both at the same time. She always said that her brother taught her always to ask for what you wanted. The worst thing they can do is say no."

"This is true. I asked a clarinet player for a blowjob this morning and it was amazing."

"You suck."

"But I don't swallow."

"Fuck you."

"Ask Cathy. She'll help you out. She's good with her hands and you were commenting earlier on her oral skills."

"Britt, do you need anything or did you just call to give me a hard time? I have a business to run."

"Shannon, I just miss your pussy. Give me a call when you get caught up or when you get horny."

"I'll see you Monday, baby."


I decided to get my work out done. Recently, I was slacking off and skipping my daily routine. To address this, I upped everything by fifty percent and pushed myself hard. I started with one hundred fifty push-ups, three hundred sit-ups, a nine-mile run and a 1,500-yard swim. When I was walking back from the pool, I had on my swimsuit, flip-flops and a towel. I was walking by the practice field and I climbed up the bleachers to see the band in action. I found Dan on the drums and two flautists, one I liked and one I didn't, and one clarinet player, very focused on her playing. I didn't see her make a single mistake. It was time for their noon break. Darcy looked up and saw me. She waved. I waved back. When Kari saw me, I waved at her too. I walked down and they both came over.

I said, "I told you I would wave to you, Kari."

"Yes you did, and you even have on an orange bathing suit. Nice abs."

Darcy said, "Six so far but we still have another practice this afternoon."

Kari asked, "Six what?"

"So far today, I made six mistakes. I have to count how many I make today. I have played five wrong notes and had one misstep while marching."

"I did that in the first five minutes!" said Kari.

"I'm motivated to make no mistakes today."

Kari looked at me. "The carrot and the stick," I said.

Kari said, "I won't ask. The answer would probably make me horny if I know you two. I'm sorry about my dumbass roommate. She was a pain in the ass. I have asked Darcy's roommate to switch with me since she's never there and is also more conservative."

"I'll let you two discuss the issue and figure out the band politics."

Kari said, "I was afraid Darcy was going to miss practice when her roommate said she didn't make it home last night."

"Don't go starting rumors. I have a spare bedroom and Tiffany was there as well."

Kari said, "Yeah, Darcy told me you put Tiffany in the spare room after she passed out. She also said your huge cock almost split her in two."

I looked at Darcy and said, "Add ten mistakes to your total and be careful of loudmouth friends."

Kari said, "I'm sorry, baby."

Darcy said, "He's right. I'm sorry."

I nodded. I rubbed my hand through her hair like a little kid and said, "Keep up the good work. Can I have a hug or would that be un-band like?"

She jumped into my arms. I whispered. "Do you take gang showers where all the other band girls will see your bare pussy?"

"Yes. I'll be dripping while they talk about my pussy. I plan to arrive at your place by 5:10 and be ready for you, Britt. Is that alright?"

"Yes. I got rid of Tiffany. Maybe we can go over to the Art Building and develop some film tonight."

"Oh yes. I would love to."

I showered and re-hydrated at home. I put on some shorts and read today's paper and the last two days' WSJs. At 5:15, there was a knock and I opened the door to a heavy breathing little girl.

I let her in and asked her how the afternoon went?

"I made eight mistakes this afternoon and six this morning for fourteen plus ten for flapping my lips for a total of twenty-four. I'm sorry I let you down, Sir."

"Darcy, we all make mistakes and we all pay for them in one way or another. Is fourteen more or less than normal?"

"Fourteen is great. Fifty is normal. We play hundreds of notes per song and we march as we play. One slow start or wrong foot can cause errors. I had two today because other people made mistakes and I had to wait for them to fix their mistakes before I could do what I needed to do."

"Darcy, what's your schedule for the next couple weeks?"

"Tomorrow we have two-a-days again. Saturday and Sunday, we're off but I should practice some. Monday through Friday next week, we practice from nine until noon and then when school starts it is from three until 6 PM. Then we have games and sometimes travel to away games."

"Do you have a car and a license?"

"I don't have a car at school but I could borrow one. I have a license."

"You try so hard to please me. What do you want for dinner?"

"Whatever you want is fine."

"I know but I like a lot of things. Is there anything you don't like or something you love?"

"I don't like liver and my favorite food is seafood."

"I would like to give you your spankings so you don't have to worry about them. Then we will go get some seafood. Do you want oysters like the other night or some lobster and shrimp?"

"Whatever you want is fine."

"OK, last question. Are you OK riding on the back of my motorcycle?"

"Yes, but just as long as you don't get us into a wreck."

"I don't wreck and I drive very safely because others don't. We don't have time to ride over to the coast tonight so we will visit Red Lobster."

"That sounds great." I looked over to see her taking off her shorts and panties. I told her to lose the top as well.

I got the ping-pong paddle and laid her across my lap. She counted to twenty-four but without the Sirs. I wanted her as more of a plaything and less of a slave. I'm sure we'd talk about it this weekend.

When she started to get dressed, I told her to leave the bra here. I wanted to feel her nipples. She did as I asked and we rode out to Red Lobster. She loved the Harley and she loved holding on to me. She loved the power and the motor's vibration. She loved the wind in her hair. I ordered shrimp and lobster for each of us. She ate a lot for her size. She had three biscuits. I ordered a beer for her and a Coke for me. We rode back and I told her that I needed to go shopping on Saturday and I wanted her to go with me.

She was very excited about shopping. I asked if she could spend the night the next day and she said she could. I said I was too tired to start the photo work and she'd be out too late. I had her give me another awesome blowjob and then sent her home to catch up on sleep.

After she left, I walked across the hall and knocked on the door. Tiffany answered. I asked if I could come in and she said, "Sure."

I said, "Tiff, I'm sorry about some of the things I said to you this morning."

"I am too. I felt like what you were doing to me was mean, and you were, but when I thought it through, I saw that I wasn't being fair to you. You're very up front about whom you are and what you're looking for. Take it or leave it, that's what you get. I knew I was misleading you. You'd have never been with me if you knew that Andy and I were together. Andy knew that we'd be back together when he got back tomorrow. I was even rehearsing what I would say to you before we even got together the first time. I can see where I was using you and when you saw it, you weren't happy. You said some mean things but for the most part, I'm giving myself to Andy in exchange for the security he offers me and my children, or maybe our children. I'm supposed to start Sunday or Monday, so I don't think I'll be calling you daddy. I'll fuck Andy when he gets in tomorrow so he doesn't have a chance to think about it. He'll enjoy the free ride bareback."

"Tiff, we're friends and neighbors. I want to stay friends and neighbors. Will you be OK when I'm around?"

"Yes, but I might get a little horny if I think about you too much."

I pinched her nipple and asked if I should give her a hickey on her neck so Andy will have something to bitch about, when he sees it?

She pushed me toward the door and said, "I'm saving myself for my husband, please leave, sir."

I left and went to bed.


Friday morning I did my workout and ran by my sister's place. I left a note on the windshield asking her to stop by my place on the way to work. She stopped by and I asked if I could borrow my car tomorrow?

She said, "I can have Shannon pick me up or maybe Jody can drop me off. She and Hannah both have to work tomorrow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.