Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 42

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 42 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I worked on my reduced schedule for my junior year. I needed thirteen three-credit courses to graduate and four of them could be electives in any subject. I could take more but that's all the school required. The plan for a normal student is five classes a semester for eight semesters. I came in with seven classes already completed so now I had some wiggle room. I signed up for four classes. My GPA was a 3.85 so I wouldn't end up being either the valedictorian or a drop out. I was coasting in the top five percent of my class. I would keep up the studying but just be under less pressure. I took a class on logistics, otherwise known as "the management of supplies", another economics course, and another accounting and marketing class.

I didn't want to distract from Tori's studies so I made her work on her schoolwork, and even helped her by quizzing her and reviewing her homework problems. When she finished studies, I'd fuck her and tell her what a good pet she was. Jody would stop by from time to time and practice being a Dom, or at least getting her pussy eaten while she talked down to Tori.

One day, Jody stopped by to talk with me when Tori was doing some work at the math lab.

She said, "You never told me about selecting and picking up a sex toy. How do you do it?"

I asked, "Do you want a male or female toy?"

"I would have said a male before, but yours seems to act quite a lot of fun."

"Jody, I'm not sure. I simply act a certain way that just happens to make me dominant. I'm not mean or bossy but I know what I want and say what I want. If a girl wants to play head games, I tell her to fuck off and find someone else. There are specific types of people who want this sort of relationship. They just seem to become attracted to me and we hook up. Some like it for a day or an hour. Some want to explore that side of their nature for a week or until they get tired of it or I get tired of them. It will be interesting to see what Tori does when her two roommates return in a week or two and she has to live with them."

"I want to dominate my roommate. I think she is a submissive but I'm not sure how to take the first step."

"Jody, I would be happy to help you if you think that this is something your roommate will want. You can't turn a dog into a cat but you can train a dog to become a better dog."

She said, "What do you suggest?"

"Is Hannah gay? Is she straight or is she bisexual?"

"She has always dated guys, but I see her look at me and it has gotten worse since your party where there were girls going down on each other."

I laid out my plan and when it was time for dinner, I went to Jody's apartment. Again, my visit made me aware of how nice I had it in my apartment. Their place was small and decorated in early Salvation Army. Jody had made dinner for Hannah and me. During dinner I asked, "Hannah, did you have fun during the party at my place?"

She replied, "I had a great time. I've been to parties before, but never to one that got that wild and crazy."

"I had my slave kick things off when she got naked and dove into the pool. The others were just people feeling free to do what they wanted, and since they didn't have to break the ice, they felt comfortable letting go."

"Did you say that girl was your slave?"

"She took off her collar since she was going in the pool, but yes, she is my sex slave. She gets so excited when someone else tells her what to do. She would never have had the courage to get naked and jump into the pool on her own. When I, her Master, tell her to do something, she can excuse her actions as just following my orders. I know what she wants. She likes me to humiliate her and she is an exhibitionist. I tend to make her do things that fit her desires, and we both get the benefit of her pleasing me."

"I guess that makes sense. So do you beat her?"

"She likes for me to tie her up and spank her to show that I care for her enough to make her do the right thing. She wanted me to try to rape her, but she didn't care for it as much as she thought she would. We sat down before we got too far into it and talked about her fantasies and her desires. She also has a safe word, so no matter what I'm doing or how I feel, she can always stop me at any second."

Hannah asked, "How does that work?"

I said, "Hannah, your safe word is 'pickles.' If you say 'pickles, ' I'll stop whatever I'm doing to you at that time. If you don't say 'pickles'' I'll do or continue to do whatever I want to do to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I stood up and pulled Hannah into my arms. I started to kiss her. She started to kiss back. I started to unbutton her shirt and then took it off while I kissed her. Next, her bra came off. Jody had moved to a chair in by the TV and was rubbing herself. I undid Hannah's shorts and slowly slid them off her legs. I was being slow and sensual and Hannah was getting into it. She also saw Jody lose her shorts and continue to rub her pussy, so she wasn't so self- conscious. I ran my finger up Hannah's slit. She was wet, so I turned her around and pushed her over the arm of the couch. I lined up my cock and slid it into her pussy. After she was comfortable with the pace, I started to pound and she started to say, "Stop, slow down, stop, stop." I rammed it home three more times and then pulled out and placed my cock in line with her ass.

I gave her a few seconds to figure out what I was about to do and she screamed "Pickles!"

I stopped and picked her up off the arm of the couch. I sat down and pulled her into my lap and just petted her and told her it was OK. She took a few minutes to get herself under control and said, "That was crazy. You were just using me and I was getting off until I realized you were going to rip my ass in two."

"I was not going to do that. I knew you would flinch because you weren't ready. I even had to wait for you to figure out what I was going to do. I already have a slave. I think you are a hot, little cunt and will make another master very happy. Why don't you go over and finish Jody off? I think you got her very hot. She and I'll decide what we should do with you." I gently pushed her away, and when she landed on her feet, she turned to Jody, who waved her over and spread her legs to show Hannah where she could be the most helpful.

Jody and I spoke about Hannah while she listened and ate pussy. I told Jody, "Hannah is a hot cunt. She needs someone who cares about her, who loves her, and will look out for her in all matters. She also needs someone to protect her from others, while also letting her or making her fulfill her sexual needs and desires. She needs someone to bring her out of her shell. Do you know of anyone that loves her enough to do that?"

Jody responded, "I do, but I'm not sure that she would want a female master. She may want someone with a big cock like yours, or someone who has the money to buy her stuff."

"It's not my job to buy stuff for my slave. When I do buy stuff for my slave, it's to please me, not her. Her job is to please me and her only joy comes from knowing that I'm happy and she is pleasing me."

I saw Hannah start to work even harder at that comment. I said, "Hannah, do you want to have a master or dominant to help you and take care of your needs to serve?"

She said, "Yes, sir. Yes, please."

"Jody said that she would be interested in being your master. Would you like to try that or do you want me to look around for a guy who may need a new slut?"

Hannah looked at Jody and said, "I would love for Jody to become my master. I've wanted her for a while but was afraid she would reject me."

I said, "You two will have to discuss what you are both looking for in this relationship. What are your expectations, desires and fantasies? You will also need a safe word."

"Thank you, sir."

Jody said, "Thank you, Britt, for helping us get started. I hate to act rude right now, but I think I need to figure some things out with my new girl. If you ever need some pussy, just come on by and I'll loan her to you."

I thanked them for the dinner and left them to figure out their new relationship.


At the end of the summer semester, Tori came to me and said that she was about ready to head home for a couple of weeks.

She said, "Britt, I got a B+ in my class and I owe a lot of that to you for pushing me to keep working hard. I also feel like a flower that someone finally gave the chance to bloom sexually. I'm not sure that this is who I am. It was like when you raped me. The reality didn't live up to the fantasy. Being a slave was much closer, but I feel like it's starting to wear off. With my roommates coming back and more people living in the building, I feel like I'll be more embarrassed than excited. Even now, I know that I'm strong enough to make my own choices and take care of myself."

I said, "I've felt the newness wearing off also, but I didn't want you to think that I didn't care about you or want you anymore. I expected that you would be finding a new path to walk down but I wanted you to see the path yourself. I'll still be here and care for you deeply. You should keep the collar if you need some time being my bitch. If I see you wearing it, you belong to me, so don't put it on for a fashion statement or a Halloween costume unless you are ready for someone to fuck you in the middle of class or at a party."

"Yes, Master. Will you take the collar off and release me? I don't want to become a runaway."

"Suck my cock, you little slut, and then I'll set you free."

She dropped to her knees and gave me a slow sensual suck. She kissed and licked my cock as if to memorize every ridge and vein that made it unique. She eventually sucked me deep and then used her hand for help. She swallowed my spend and then cleaned me with her tongue before laying her head on my lap so I could release her collar. She had a tear in her eye as she stood and said, "Thank you, Britt, for helping me understand who I am and how I tick. You have let me know what I am and what I need to feel happy in life. When I find a man, I don't want him as my master, but he will be strong inside and out, just like you. He will be a loving and caring person about me and my feelings and needs, just like you. He will also be mine. We will own each other. I know I can never own you. This is not goodbye because you will always be one of my closest friends." I got a kiss and a hug as she left with the collar in her hand.


There were two weeks until everyone would be back in town and three weeks until classes started. I spent two days in the darkroom developing negatives and prints. I felt so caught up on everything I decided to take a ride down to Orlando to see Mom and Dad.

I rode the Harley home. Mom was happy to see me when I walked in, and I was happy to see three almost naked girls out sunning by the pool. Cathy was home for the summer. Cindy had a job lined up at one of the elementary schools and I didn't know the other girl. Bill was off golfing. Mom and I talked and she told me how much I had grown, how much she missed me and how happy she was with Bill. I asked about her addictions and she said if anything, she was drinking less and hadn't smoked any dope in four months. She said, "I'm happy with my life and happy with my marriage. I don't feel like I need to escape or get away from anything. I'm high on life."

I decided to act a little meaner and dig further. "Are you getting enough to fill your other needs and vices?"

"Bill takes care of me just fine. I sometimes catch myself looking at a pretty girl, but I've those feelings under control. Thanks for your concern."

I said, "I have to watch your pussy, I mean watch out for your pussy needs. If you need to find another girl to take care of something, I've found that Cathy is more accommodating towards women than Cindy."

"Britt, don't get me started thinking that way. They wear bikinis all day. Now I'm going to think about Cathy and be wet all day long. I should beat you."

"I love you too, Mom. I'm going to say hi to the girls and then go say hi to Doug, and maybe John and Beth."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.