Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 41 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Next, as Tori came up and kissed me, she said, "That was sweet of you to help her out. She really works hard and does a good job. She made sure the new girl was polite and did a good job when she took over our apartment last year. You are a kind Master."

"I'll show you kind. Go put on a skirt, a t-shirt and sandals. We're going out." I said.

Tori ran upstairs and was back down in just a few minutes. She had her keys and I had her drive us to the mall. She still had on her collar but I left the leash in the car. I said, "Heel," and she walked to my right one-step back. We found the Frederick's of Hollywood store. As we entered, the sales girl came up, said her name was Jody and asked if she could help. She was a college kid trying to make a buck and get through school.

I looked around to make sure we were the only ones in the store. It was summer and this town is dead in the summer. We walked toward the back of the store and the black haired girl followed us. I stopped at a table with some panties. I lifted Tori's skirt and said to Jody, "I have a problem. My slave has such a pretty cunt that I don't want to cover it up but as you can see, she is always wet and I can't have her dripping on the floor wherever we go. What would you suggest?"

She had a look of lust as she said, "Well sir, we could go for something like a clear, see-through set of panties but they are not very absorbent. A thong will let you see her ass but her labia would be covered and catch the drippings."

"I think a thong is going to be our best choice as well. I can always make her take it off if I get lonely for the sight of her pussy." I still had her skirt up and asked, "Jody, based on her wetness level, how many times a day will she have to change her new panties?"

Jody got closer and could see the moisture on her labia and inner thighs. She said, "I would guess hourly or so, if this is normal for her."

I said, "I think this is only when she is aroused. I don't think she is like this at night and with any luck, not when she is in class. We should probably get eight pairs to last her a day. So if we get sixteen pairs she can wash one day's while she wears the other."

Jody's face brightened at the thought of a good sale.

I said, "Jody, I trust you to get the style and fit right. I'm going to walk down a get a few other things. I'll be back soon."

When I made it back, they were standing at the register with the piles of different colored panties. The girls were talking like friends. I asked, "Are we ready to go?"

Tori said, "Yes, Master. We still need to pay first."

"I thought you would take care of it but I guess a Master needs to take care of his property. Did you thank Jody for all her help?"

I reached for my wallet and I heard Tori say, "Thank you, Jody, for helping me pick out my new panties."

I paid the bill and said, "Tori, you know how yawning is contagious. If one person yawns, it triggers the next person to yawn. Wet pussies are the same way. When you came in here with your wet pussy and showed it to Jody, I'm sure her pussy got wet. You were supposed to ask if you could help her clean her wet pussy. For some reason that I can't understand, you don't seem to be concerned about others today. Maybe I should invite Jody over to give you your spankings for being so self-centered. Do you think that would be fair?"

Tori said, "I'm sorry, Jody. Yes, Master, that would be fair if she would use your paddle on my selfish ass."

I looked to Jody to see her reaction. She said, "We don't close until nine tonight. Would that be too late?"

"We live over by the Stadium. Can you make it that far? Nine is not too late."

Jody smiled, "I live over in the ghetto behind the Porpoise. We're probably close."

We were only four blocks apart and by 9:30, Jody was there. I asked if she was hungry but she said she had eaten a burger while she drove over. I had Tori answer the door wearing only her new thong, her collar and the leash. Jody liked the look and scanned her from head to toe and back up again. She said to me, "How did you get her. I dream of owning a slave but have no idea how to even start."

I said, "We can talk about that later. First things first. Tori get your paddle."

Tori went to my room and came back with the paddle. She had to take off her thong and then a short tug on the leash and she was across my lap. I handed the paddle to Jody and said, "I think ten smacks should be good to start with."

Jody was not sure what to do or how hard to hit her. She finally smacked her a little light. "One, sir," came from Tori.

Jody hit a little harder. "Two, sir" and on it went until she reached ten. By that time, pussy juice was running down her leg.

I said, "Tori, you have a wet pussy again. What does that mean?"

She responded, "Master, it means I should go and wipe myself, put on some panties so I don't make a mess and also it means that Jody is probably wet and I should offer to lick her clean as well. Jody would you like for me to lick your pussy clean for you?"

Jody already had her skirt up and panties half way down before I could turn my head for her reaction. I sent Tori to get her panties on, and after Jody's panties cleared her feet, I led her to a chair in the living room. Tori was back in no time and was on her knees. She had learned the drill on Shannon and repeated the performance on Jody.

After Jody had cum, she stood there with her body covered with a sheen of sweat like Tori's, still glistening from her paddling. I told them both to follow me toward the bedroom. I grabbed a towel as we walked out the back door to the patio. I started to undress and Tori removed her thong. I told Jody that we were going swimming to cool off. Jody was right with me by the time I was naked. I took the collar off Tori but told her I would put it back on after we swam. Jody kept looking at my dick as it grew before her eyes. Her eyes got bigger and bigger along with my cock.

We all got into the pool and just swam to cool off at first. Tori swam up to me, wrapped her legs around my waist, and thanked me for a great day. I pushed her back enough to line up my cock and she slid right onto it. It was a nice position and, with the water supporting her, it was easy to move her up and down my cock. We moved over to where Jody was. I saw that she had found a water jet and was using it without trying to let on what she was doing.

I encroached on her personal space when I stopped less than a foot from her. Tori was still on my cock and Jody watched my cock disappear and then reappear. I reached down and followed the flow of water until my hand was on Jody's pussy. I let my fingers roam and then leaned in for a kiss.

I heard Tori barely speak her thoughts as she whispered, "Yes, Master, get that girl and fuck her hard."

I continued to kiss Jody while Tori rode my dick. Jody was slim with very alluring hazel eyes, nice B cup breasts, and brown hair worn with the same style and length as Tori's. I broke the kiss and she watched me start to hammer into Tori. The waves around her picked up and then came the loud orgasm that we all knew would come out of her mouth. I blasted off in her as I saw Stella and Tiffany come out of their apartment. Stella said, "I should have known you were back when I heard a loud orgasm coming from the pool. Is that Tori I see on your lovely cock?"

"Hey Stella, hi Tiffany. This is Jody and you know my cock rider, Tori. Would you like to join us?"

"I may be up for a swim but I don't think Tiffany's boyfriend or mine would like us to take a ride on your monster."

I said, "One day, Stella, you won't be able to resist. We're just cooling off. If you want to get in we will hang out or we can all have dinner and a swim tomorrow after class."

Tiffany asked, "Can I bring Eric, my boyfriend?"

"Sure, just let me know how many people and we can put together a party. I can invite five or six people. If you both want to bring your guy friends that would be cool. Just make sure you talk to them about what you and they want before you get here so there won't be any problems. I'm going for zero fights this year."

"I'm looking forward to dinner tomorrow. We will see you around 5:30 if that's good. I'll let you know if the guys can make it." Stella said as they went back to study.

We got out and I had Tori dry us first and then dry herself. I replaced her collar and we went inside. Jody told us about working at Frederick's. She told us about the different people that come in. Some are women looking for something sexy for their man. Some are men getting something for their woman. Her favorites were when couples came in to shop together. The store lends itself to letting the shopping become part of the erotic experience. She said, "Some are like you two and want to draw me into their fantasies. It was a big turn on for me to watch you to and help you both today. I got wet thinking about it.

We partied together and even though it was a short walk to her place, when Jody fell asleep on the couch, I just covered her and let her sleep. I woke at 6:30 and did my workout. Between my run and swim, I stopped in to make sure that Tori was awake. I came back after my swim and Tori was gone. When I came out after my shower, Jody was awake. I asked if she had to work or would be here for dinner.

She said that she had to work at 9 AM tomorrow morning but had tonight off.

I asked if she could make it and if she was bringing anyone.

"I have a roommate and I'll see if she wants to come over. As soon as I know, I'll let you know, Britt. I have to go get ready for school."

When Tori got back, she wanted to suck and fuck but I had other plans. We went over to the Ace Hardware store and I bought a gas grill. We made it back and I had it assembled by 2 PM. I got out a couple of coolers and put in a bunch of beer and sodas, with ice, then called Reggie to see if he was in town. He was and he said he had a new girlfriend. I asked them to come over for a cookout and bring me a big bag of bud.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.