Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I had seen all I wanted to see on this trip, so I put up my kickstand and nine hours later walked into my apartment. There were twenty-six voice messages waiting for me on the machine. Reggie, Dani, Monica, Penny, Dottie had all checked in to say hi, some more than once. I think Dani was in town because she called a couple times and I heard her say something on one of the eight hang-ups. Dottie had a package for me, and Mom and Ashley wanted to see if I made it back OK. Although I had been gone almost eight weeks, what I now needed the most, was a shave, a shower, a massage, a blowjob and twelve hours sleep to make everything right with the world.

I said to myself, "Nobody knows you are home, so just go to sleep and everything will be good tomorrow." There was a knock at the door. When I opened the door, it was Tori. She had seen my Harley so I said to her, "I'll be home at 10 AM tomorrow. I'm still in la-la land so come by then and we can have coffee and catch up." I said goodbye, cleaned up, and went to bed.

The next morning, I was awake for about thirty minutes when Tori knocked and I let her in to have some coffee. I didn't have any cream but had coffee and sugar left over from last semester. She was the only one in her apartment over the summer. The girls across the hall had a couple of people around, and John and Mark had both gone home for the summer.

Tori had taken calculus over the summer so she could give it more focus. She dropped it last semester when she saw that she was having trouble focusing on the subject. I told her she was welcome to stop by anytime. I asked her if she wanted to go to the store with me, so I could replenish my food supply. She laughed and said, "You can drive all over the country and go to twenty-seven different states, but you don't even have a car here to get groceries."

She was right. I looked at the map and was glad I had stopped at "Four Corners" or I would have had to make a special trip back just to visit Colorado. I'm sure I'll go skiing there sometime, but for now, I can mark it off the list of states visited. Tori took me to get groceries. When we were in the store, she had to buy the beer for my place and I got some flour and chicken just in case Dani was in town. I realized that I had gotten a little taller while I was out on my summer trip, so, during the next couple of weeks, I would spend some time going through all of my clothes, replacing those that no longer fit me.

We were about to check out and she said, "Do you need condoms or do you have some?"

I said, "You can never have too many." I walked over to the pharmacy and picked up a couple large boxes of condoms. I winked as I put them on the checkout belt. She blushed and the checkout girl smiled. I paid for everything and we went back to my place, where she helped me put everything away. I was stacking a couple of six packs of Tab in the pantry and I thought, "I hate Tab."

I turned around to see Tori taking a Tab out of the fridge. "Girls likes Tab," was my next thought. She was walking around looking at pictures when I got the last of the things put away and the paper bags folded so they would take up less room. I asked her, "Do you see anything you like?"

"I like the one where she is tied up with the leash on. It is pretty hot."

I asked, "Would you like to give it a try?"

"I'm not sure. I've never done that before but when I think about it, well, I get excited."

"When you fantasize about it what does it look like?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

I said, "The picture is about submission and domination. Some like it rough, some like pain, some like humiliation, and some think of rape. Others just want someone else to make their decisions for them. The picture with Monica there is when she made herself my slave for a week. During that time, I could do whatever I wanted. I could sell her or pimp her out. I traded her for another girl and she had to fuck the boyfriend. I could make her service my friends, both boys and girls. So when you have your fantasy, what's it that you see?"

She said, "I didn't know there were so many choices. I guess I would like to try them all. Both of us are alone this summer so I thought I would ask you to help me out."

"OK, but first of all you need to understand our relationship. You are not my girlfriend and I'm not your boyfriend. Second, you will have a safe word. The safe word is 'elephant.' You can say 'No', you can tell me to stop. You can kick, scream, punch or bite. Those all will mean nothing to me. If you do or say any of those, I'll continue to do what I want. If I want to place a cucumber up your ass, and you are crying and yelling, no, no, stop, stop, it will mean nothing to me. If you whisper 'elephant' then I'll stop immediately. Do you understand?"

"If I really want it to stop, all I have to do is say 'elephant.'"

"Third, we will start in the morning. I have some things to do today. I'll have some rules for you in the morning so you can go now."

I took my Harley over to Dottie's, kissed her, and then rubbed my hand over my baby in her stomach and asked how she was doing.

"I'm so happy. The doctor says that the baby is healthy and doing well. Nancy is keeping an eye on what I'm eating. She is doing well and saving money. I'm also taking another class over the summer and I have started to work with Penny as you suggested. She has added my work onto two jobs so far and since it is all labor for the design, we split it 50/50. She also gets a rebate on the plants and labor on the install. She said those jobs increased her take by 30%.

She went and got the package for me. I thanked her and told her that I didn't have room to bring everything home on my Harley and I didn't want to throw away $200 worth of clothes and shoes. I mailed all of it home. I opened the box and gave her the chocolates. She liked them and thanked me for thinking of her.

Next, I rode over to Michelle's and she was glad to see me. I knew if I went to the Sex Shop, they would card me so I asked her to come with me to pick up a few things. When we arrived at the shop, she bought a gag, a blindfold and a vibrator for me then we went back to her place and talked for a bit.

Since the Halloween party, she and Karen had been to counseling. Karen had never properly dealt with her previous rape and the incident at the party reopened some wounds. Because of the counseling, Karen was much better now and she was much happier. She would be finishing medical school this year and then would have to do her internship. Michelle was thinking about moving with her but they were still discussing that or possibly moving to a place where they would want to be after Karen was all done. She said, "Karen wants me pregnant the day she pays off her student loans, so in four years you can expect a call for your 'services.'"

"I have a form that we can all sign to protect you and will take away my parental rights. It also takes away yours and the child's rights to child support, so it protects me."

"That is a great idea. We can have an attorney look it over. We both love you, Britt, but you can't have our baby," she said.

"I love you guys too. Thanks for the sex stuff."

Next, I made a stop at the pet store, and got home around six, fixed some dinner and paid some bills. I called Shannon and asked her when the last time she cleaned my place? She said it had been about eight weeks, or since I left.

"I thought we were on a weekly schedule every Monday." I asked.

"You were gone so I didn't think you wanted to pay me while you were gone."

"If you had come over you would have found an envelope on the table with ten $20 bills and ten $5 bills. I guess I can keep the money, but this place is really dusty."

"I can come over now or tomorrow. I'm sorry," she said.

"It can wait until tomorrow but I'm getting a new sex slave so I may have her eat your pussy as punishment."

"As long as I'm not drugged when she does, I'll put up with it, if it helps you."

"I'm still sorry about that. You know that they kicked the shit out of her. They are like a gang, and you just can't break gang rules."

"I know. The worst part was that I would have done most of the stuff anyway. I love to have my pussy eaten."

I said, "Make sure you shave around your lips, I want the pictures to be clear."

"Yes, Sir. See you tomorrow."

I set my alarm to go off at 2 AM. I took the key I had from April in case she ever locked herself out. When I left my place, I brought some cuffs, a blindfold and a gag with me. I was glad her apartment was above mine in case she screamed. I used the key to get in and then crept down the hall and slipped into Tori's room. The door was open since she was the only one there. She was on her side facing away. She had on a t-shirt and a she had the sheet up to her waist. I pulled back the sheet and she started to wake up. I pushed her onto her stomach and put my weight on her back. I had on a ski mask in case she looked but as soon as I had her on her stomach she started to struggle but I got the cuffs on her wrists.

She was fighting and telling me to stop. I put the blindfold over her face and then ripped the t-shirt from collar to hem right down her back. She was still flopping and telling me to stop and get off. I dropped my weight on her and she went flat on the bed. I wanted to give her time to say "elephant" before I put on the gag. I grabbed her panties and was lucky that they were an older worn pair instead of brand new. I stuck my finger through the material and put a rip down her ass and through her crotch. The hemmed edges held but I now had access.

She was crying, "Stop, stop! Why are you doing this to me?"

I reached down and felt how wet she was. She wasn't sopping but she was wet enough to take me. I had on a rubber since we hadn't talked about protection. I got between her legs and put it in her cunt. I was rough and fucked her hard. She kept fighting for a couple minutes and then just cried as I fucked her. I picked up her hips and got more leverage to get it in deep. I came after ten minutes of work and then got my stuff together and left. I took off the cuffs first and never did use the gag. I left her the blindfold and told her. "If you call the police I'll kill you, bitch. Do you understand?"

She nodded and whimpered out a yes.

I went back to bed and eventually got back to sleep. I was drinking coffee with cream when Tori knocked on the door. She was a little shy but came in. I asked, "How did you sleep last night?"

She said, "Someone broke into my apartment and raped me."

"Did you call the police?"

"No, he said he would kill me."

"Did you say, 'elephant'?"

"No."

"Then everything is alright. Are you ready for the rules?"

"Yes, Sir."

"This relationship will last until I tell you we are done or until you say 'elephant, 'and 'I quit being your slave.' Today we can talk about things but after today, you will not talk back without me punishing you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You will call me Sir or Master, and Britt in public."

"Yes, Sir."

"The rules are that I do what I want and you do what I say. I told you the different things that were on the table. Is there anything you don't want to at least try?"

"I'm not a big pain person; that just doesn't excite me. I think being punished would be OK and spankings or stuff but not pain for the sake of pain"... "Sir," she finished.

"OK, I'll return the cattle prod and the bull whip I got yesterday. Anything else?"

She said, "Thank you for raping me but I want to please you because I love my Master not because I hate him. If you want to use me like you did that is fine, but I want to know that you enjoy it."

I said, "I wore a condom last night and I bought some more at the store. Are you on birth control? If you aren't, you need to be; otherwise, you will be pregnant in less than two months. Not that it is a bad thing but you will have to raise the bastard."

She said, "I'm on the pill but I knew you used condoms."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.