Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 36

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I had put a gag in Michelle's mouth and placed a blindfold on her. Lisa showed up and I was reading the paper and drinking coffee. I asked how she was and she said she was doing well. I asked what the plan was for today.

"I'm not sure. I don't have a model and I'm not sure what we should work on."

I said, "We can just walk around campus. The tennis courts are down the street. The basketball courts are over by the stadium. If you grab my camera from my room, I'll put my shoes on. She walked down the hall and I heard, "Oh my."

She came back and said, "She is tied to your bed."

"Yeah, she pissed me off. I wanted a blowjob and she wanted breakfast. Neither of us got what we wanted."

"Is she OK?"

"She should be. She can't go anywhere. You can photograph her if you want but she may want to take pictures of you tied up afterwards. You can go ask her. I bought some studio lights the other day and we can try some things out," I said.

She went into my room. She was tiptoeing and spoke like a mouse. "Ms. Widener, can we take pictures of you?"

Michelle's hips came up off the bed and she pulled at her restraints. Lisa said, "If you let us then I'll let you take pictures of me when we're done. Did you bring your camera?" She got a nod out of Michelle.

I showed the boxes of lights to Lisa and told her I would be back. I went upstairs and knocked on April's door. Fran answered and said, "She is still in bed."

"Good, I'll wake her." I went quietly into April's room. She slept nude and I could see her tits out of the sheets. I licked her nipple and kept licking until she stretched and pushed me away. "What do you want, how did you get in here?"

"I have a naked woman tied to my bed and I want a dildo or a vibrator and I don't have either. I'm sure you have a selection of colors and sizes."

April said, "You came up here to borrow a vibrator?"

"And extra batteries if you have them."

"You are a pig. They are in the drawer. Wash them in the dishwasher before you return them."

I opened the drawer and found a dildo about my size and a small vibrator. I walked over and gave her a kiss. I said, "I have Michelle and Lisa downstairs. You have a key if you want to join in or fix us chicken and waffles."

"Fuck off and let me sleep."

I came back and Lisa was putting on the light diffusers. I sat next to Michelle and rubbed her tummy. I slid the dildo up and down her body and around her tits. Lisa was watching as I placed it at her opening and said, "Beg for it."

Michelle moaned and thrust her pussy up off the bed. I moved the head up and down her slit and then sunk about half of the shaft onto her cunt. I stood up and she kept thrusting to try to get it to move in and out of her. I was getting my camera ready and Lisa said, "You are being so cruel to her. She needs some relief." I started snapping photos of Lisa as she helped Michelle by moving the dildo in and out.

Lisa was talking gently, as if she was trying to get an animal to come to her. "It's OK. Let me help you. There you go". Lisa picked up the pace and used her other hand to touch Michelle. As she sped up, she changed her tone to encouragement, "Come on. You are almost there. You can do it. Cum for me." The pinnacle was when Lisa leaned over and sucked her clit. Michelle came out of her skin and started to thrash her orgasm. Wave after wave hit her as her muscles contracted and her body rippled in pleasure. The juices poured out as Lisa removed the dildo. I love the innocent picture of Lisa licking it after she removed it from Michelle. I don't know if she was curious or if it was just a habit.

I didn't want to scare Lisa so I rubbed her back and said, "That was so sweet of you"

"Can I untie her?"

"Do you want to?"

Lisa said, "Sure."

I said, "You should be naked when you do."

Lisa got naked and the pictures of her leaning and stretching to release Michelle are classic. When she was free, Michelle gave her a kiss and said, "Thank you my hero. We are going to be good friends."

I said, "Lisa, if you are going to let her free then you will have to take her place. She still has thirty minutes on her punishment."

Lisa lay on the bed and I fastened the chains. I put on the blindfold and the gag. I walked into the hall so that Michelle could give me a kiss and say, "We are developing these today."

I handed her my camera and told her "Snap away."

I went to the fridge and got a small bowl of ice and some water. I got a couple of clothespins from the junk drawer. I use them for keeping chip bags closed but they are good for many things – true multi-taskers. Michelle was doing close ups of her pussy with the trimmed short muff. I walked up and said, "Michelle, you were a bad girl. I don't know what you did to get Lisa to take your punishment but I hope it is worth it to Lisa."

I put a clothespin on each nipple and Tori would have been down in two seconds if I hadn't gagged Lisa. Michelle was pleading for me to go easy on her. I said, "It's your punishment. You should have given me the blowjob instead of going on about breakfast."

Lisa was adjusting to the pain. I said, "Michelle, I think that is enough. I think they have had enough abuse." Michelle was on her third roll and gave me the signal to hold on until she reloaded. When she was ready, I removed the clothespins and the blood rushing back to her nipples was painful again. I grabbed some ice and put them on her nipples. Lisa was thrashing on the bed. Her nipples were red, long, and hard. As the ice melted and water ran down her breast, I licked up the droplets. I removed the ice and said how much better she must be feeling.

"Only ten more minutes, baby, and Michelle will be in your debt" I got the vibrator out. "No more pain. Only pleasure, you are almost done."

I turned on the vibrator and made circles around her pubic area. When I would get close, she would start to thrust and I would back off. After five minutes, she was trying very hard. I sunk it into her and she lit up like a Christmas tree. The last five minutes was one big orgasm. She shook, rattled and rolled. Michelle had shot five rolls of film in thirty minutes. I undid her legs while the still naked Michelle worked on her arms, gag and blindfold. Lisa wrapped her free arms around Michelle.

Michelle said, "Thank you baby, you were so brave. Thank you for doing that for me." They kissed and hugged but that is as far as they got.

The whole thing was a turn on for me. I said, "Are you ready to give me a blowjob now or do you need another hour to think about it?"

Lisa said, "I'll help you," to Michelle.

They took turns on my cock and balls. It didn't take long. I was blasting rope after rope of cum. Michelle caught it in her mouth. She turned and shared it with Lisa. I did get the shot of their tongues touching as they swapped my cum back and forth. It turned out nice.

We left to grab some early lunch and then went to the lab on campus to develop our negatives. We did all the rolls, close to ten of them. We let them hang to dry, sat in the classroom and talked.

I said, "Lisa, you have walked into a new world over the last couple of weeks. What do you think?"

She said, "Well, I never knew that people did this stuff. I read and know about sex, but beyond blowjobs and fucking, I never really knew this stuff existed. I'm so hungry for knowledge and experience. I want to go home, tie Sonja to the bed, pinch her nipples, then put ice on them, and fuck her with a vibrator. I want to eat pussy and suck dick and fuck big cocks like Britt's."

I said, "I used clothespins on your nipples by the way. However, if you start to do those things, someone may ask, 'where did you learn that from?' or 'what made you think of that?' You won't be able to say 'from my art teacher at school' or from my mom or friends. Do you see where I'm going with this?"

"Yes."

"I told you and your mom to be open and honest so you shouldn't lie, but you have to be careful about what you say."

"You can say I was reading a Penthouse over at Britt's and there were a bunch of stories. I asked him to tie me up and it was amazing. He teased me with ice and a vibrator." That will deflect the ideas better than "I went over to Britt's and found my teacher tied to the bed and so I fucked her with a dildo and then we switched places and got fucked with a vibrator. Ya wanna see the hickies on my pussy?"

Both girls laughed at that.

We went through the negatives and looked at what they would look like. We each picked five or six to print and since they were set up, we made a couple copies of some. We got an assembly line going and went through them very quickly. As we went back to my place I said, "Michelle, maybe you can take Lisa out to take pictures of something she can show her mom and even turn in for class. She is becoming a great porn photographer but is not old enough to be one yet.

When we got back to my place, I walked over and pulled out a couple of Penthouses that I still had from Reggie and handed them to her. I flipped open to the stories and said, "Here are some ideas for you."

She took them, skimmed though them, and said, "I'll bring them back next week. Can I borrow your vibrator as well?"

"No, you little slut. That belongs to a friend and I have to wash it and return it."

Michelle said, "Top rack of the dishwasher is best."

Lisa left for home and Michelle said, "I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do for Karen."

"Just blame it all on me. I got you together and now I want my cut of the action. I'm a pig and a pervert and she knows it. We do need to be careful with the girls. I like 'em young and old but the young ones will get you in trouble. I thought it was awesome when she fucked you with the dildo. She was so sweet and then she licked it clean. That picture was priceless and she didn't even know she was doing it."

"She was pretty embarrassed when she saw that."

"That girl is as sweet as honey. I had to bite my cheek so I didn't dive in and eat her up. I have some great pictures."

The next few weeks were not eventful. Then I got the invitation to a Halloween party. I guess when you invite fourteen lesbians to your 'Back to School Party', that in return; there is a good chance that they will then invite you to their Halloween party. I had no clue what to wear. Should I bring a date? Will someone steal my date away if I do bring one? I called Karen. She is more conservative than Michelle is and I didn't want to step on my dick. Karen said that the parties can get somewhat wild and some of the girls are bi. I should wear something sexy but fun. She said to think of the Village People, not Peter Pan.

I did talk to Michelle and she said to bring a date and then spend all night keeping her out of trouble. Don't drive, you will be drunk or high or something. She said I should dress as a gynecologist. I said sure but thought that the ones that didn't think it was funny would be pissy. The question is who if anyone should I ask. When I thought about it, many of the girls I had been with were not afraid of other girls. Most would play along if I were there. Monica, April and Dani had no trouble with it. Lisa would be fun but we would all be in jail. Could you imagine if she showed up in a catholic schoolgirl outfit?

I asked April. She is fun and she was my closest friend. I told her that someone had invited me to a costume party with a bunch of lesbians and I needed a date. She was not opposed to going but she had received an invitation to another party the same night at Fran's Sorority. (I didn't know she was in a sorority.) April was just a little uncomfortable. I asked Monica and she had a party with the Alphas but said she would rather go as my slave on a leash than the cave woman outfit she had decided to wear to the Alpha's gig. Dani was in with Monica. I was not the early bird it seems. Lisa flashed in my head but I would rather go stag than go to jail. Lisa's mom is old enough and so is Dottie but I would rather keep both of them away from these girls.

Maybe Shannon. She would be happy to go, but maybe I want to take my fourth choice? Do you think Lisa would kill me if I asked the eighteen-year-old gymnast, Jan?

I asked Shannon if she wanted to go. I told her that it was a last minute thing and if she wanted to go that would be great but if it was too short of a notice, I would understand. I told her that it would be lesbians hosting the bash. Her response was, "Sure, sounds like fun." Cool, now I needed a costume. Shannon came over and we talked about what we wanted to do.

We went through various ideas. She said she was on a budget so we can't go too crazy. I said, "It sounds like it will be a fun and sexy party. I want a fun and sexy costume but not slutty. You could find a catholic schoolgirl costume in your closet but I'm not dressing as a priest. I'm thinking something like a Scotsman and you could be a Bavarian beer girl, like on the St. Pauli Girl beer labels. We could both wear kilts."

We looked around and then went shopping. We picked up some things and Shannon took my measurements and told me she would take care of everything. When Friday rolled around, Shannon drove to my place and brought in two bags. We both went into my room and she put on her costume with thigh high stockings a short skirt, a white shirt with sleeves off the shoulder and cleavage to spare and a bib looking thing. She wore saddle shoes.

For me I had black shoes with knee socks. I had a kilt, a white shirt that was loose in the sleeves, and chest, it was unbuttoned half way down in front, and a big black belt.

She asked what I was going to wear under it and I said, "Real Scotsmen wear nothing so I may as well be authentic. I think you should do the same."

Shannon said, "My skirt is very short. I can't be hanging all out."

"I'm a big strong man; I can protect you if I want to. However, maybe I'll want to have them all lick your pussy. Have you shaved your pussy today?"

"No, I have been sewing all day."

I took her back to my bathroom and shaved her clean. I went up to April's and she asked me what I needed now. She had on her rock star costume. I walked right by her and went to her underwear drawer. I started to look.

April said, "What do you want? I'm not letting you take my dildo with you again."

"I want the skimpiest pair of panties you have."

She pushed me out of the way and reached right for a white G-string."

I said, "You can rock my world later. You look great and you are a lifesaver. Have fun tonight, baby."

I gave her a hug and took the panties back to Shannon.

She was skeptical but it was either the G-string or nothing. There are not too many cabs in Gainesville but I had used them before I had their card with me so I had their numbers and had called earlier to schedule the ride. I had the number so we could get home as well. It was 7:15 and we scheduled the cab for 7:30 so I took Shannon out back and fired up the bong. We both got high and then I rolled two joints, stuck them in the baggie, and shoved the bag in Shannon's purse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.