Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I said, "Get naked."

"What?"

"I said, 'get naked.'"

She looked at me silently for a moment, and then did what I asked her to do. When she was completely naked, I said, "Good girl." I had her sit in a straight back kitchen chair. I spread her legs and I touched her back, arms, and chin. I walked around her and then got my camera. I had her sit straight and tall with the legs spread and her hands on her knees. I snapped two shots. She was a beauty.

I handed her pink panties to her. I said, "How did that feel?"

She said, "Scared and uncomfortable."

"Lisa, thank you for being honest. You always need to be honest with me and with yourself. I wanted you to feel what your models will feel when you photograph them. You are like a doctor and your bedside manner is very important. The more you are naked and around naked people, the more comfortable, you will be working with the subject. Go get your camera and I'll be the model. Show me what you have learned."

She got her camera but didn't know how to start.

I asked, "Do you have any ideas about how you want me to pose? We can stage it as I did with you. I could be vacuuming or reading the paper. It is all up to you. You may want it to be natural." I led her in and showed her Robin making lunch. I also put the John and Beth picture back in the closet.

I added, "I could be in the shower or outside, inside or by the pool. That would add a different element to the picture. I could be hard or soft. You will need to decide and figure out what to do if I'm in the wrong state. When you decide what you think you want to do then it is a good idea to let the model know. They can help you or maybe make other suggestions."

"I want to photograph you jacking off. I want you on the couch leaning into the corner and stoking yourself with your right hand. I want your left arm up over your head on the back of the couch. Like a slow lazy day around the house."

"That is pretty ambitious for your first nude session, but if that is what you want ... I'll do it for you."

I asked if she wanted me completely nude or what?

"Yes, totally nude."

"Will this be a close up or will there be a background. Do you want the coffee pot, on the kitchen counter, behind me, in the picture or something on the coffee table in front? Will my face be in the picture? Do you want me to cum or just stroke it? Will the focus be my facial expressions or my penis? If I cum should I use a rag or tissue to catch it or should it fly all over myself? The last question is the purpose of the picture. Is this to show something or just give you something to masturbate to at home?"

"I'm seeing it in my head. I'll have the paper and coffee cup in the foreground and the coffee pot on the kitchen counter in the background. I'll be focusing on your leg muscles, stomach muscles and your penis as the focus point. I was going to have your face in the shot, and I'm going for determination as a theme. I'm sure I'll masturbate to them but that is not the only reason. I want to be in control of the shoot, and if I can do this intimate act then I should be comfortable with bunnies and kittens."

I got naked and sat on the couch. I was not hard and the four inches were lying on my right thigh. I had my right leg under my left thigh and my left foot on the floor. I felt more comfortable with my left arm out along the top of the couch but it brought too much horizontal into the shot. I put my left hand behind my head and she was happy with that. She heated up the coffee so there was steam coming out of the mug and said to go ahead.

I thought about asking her to show me but instead I just picked it up and started to rub. I was happy that she was still only in her panties and I focused on her tits. I was hard very quickly and she was talking a lot.

"That's it. Nice and big, nice and hard. All the way up and all the way down." She clicked every so often and told me, "Tell me when you are close. I want to get the eruption in the shot."

I asked her to take off her panties so I could get off faster. She did and she had trimmed herself for bikini season. She stood further away and then stood on the coffee table. She was back a bit when I told her I was getting close. She looked at the camera and saw she was almost out of film. She rewound it as fast as she could and said, "Slow down, wait a minute." She reloaded and then zoomed in for the money shot. After the eruption, as she called it, she zoomed back out to see the ropes of semen on my chest, stomach, and hand.

She took some shots of those individually as well and then looked up and said, "That was so amazing."

I said, "OK, now it is over and I'm here naked and have made quite a mess. You now have to take care of me if you don't have an assistant. You could lick it off which would be fun but not professional. A towel and a robe would be appropriate but since we are getting comfortable just a towel will work for now." She got some paper towels in the kitchen and brought them to me.

We talked about our plans and steps she would be taking. There was a knock at the door. I asked who it was while Lisa and I got up. Monica replied, "It's me. Let me in."

Lisa had her t-shirt on with her panties and I told her that she was fine. I walked to the door and swung it open. It was not just Monica staring at my naked body but her mom and aunt were up for the game. I had stepped in it this time. I said, "Please come in."

Monica followed me but she was laughing. I walked into my room and grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt. I came out to see that Lisa had slid her shorts on but had left the bra off. I said, "I guess I timed that wrong. I'm sorry."

Her aunt, Vanessa said, "From what I saw you don't have anything to be sorry for. You have a little honey here and my niece at the door. We should be apologizing to you for interrupting."

"We were finished with round one and were hoping that Monica would join us for round two. I'm Britt, and this is my friend, Lisa. She is taking a photography class and we were working on her technique. As you can see from the pictures on the wall, nudes are my subject of choice."

Her mom came over and said, "Hi, I'm Yolanda, I have heard so much about you from both Monica and John at the office."

I said, "It's nice to meet you and I think you have raised a wonderful daughter I'm happy to call her my friend."

"So she says. She wanted us to meet you before the game started."

"Can I get you something to eat or drink? I have beer and wine but not the rest of the tailgate stuff."

Vanessa said, "I'll take a beer." I looked at Yolanda and she nodded her head.

I went into the kitchen, took three beers out of the refrigerator and when I turned around, I saw all three women looking at an 8 x 10 of Monica naked, facing away from the camera with her hands tied to the loft and a collar around her neck. I was ready to run or defend myself. I heard Monica say, "This is one of my favorites. Britt loves my tits, so I'm surprised he even took it."

I carried the beers over to the three ladies. They seemed in a good mood, so I asked, "Ladies, I have a favor to ask."

They all looked at me. I said, "I may never have the three of you in a room together ever again. As Monica just said, I'm enthralled by her marvelous nipples. When I asked her about them, she said that her mom and aunt had the same nipples. I would be in nirvana if I could get a picture of all three of you together."

Vanessa said, "I'm in if I can see that nice, white cock of yours again."

Monica said, "I'm OK but it is up to Mom."

Yolanda said, "I'm flattered but I can't risk it. It could affect my career."

I said, "I can leave your face out but the picture I had in mind would be more of a rejoicing of life. I'll make you a deal. If you let me take your picture I'll show you the pictures I have of your boss and his wife and if you don't like the pictures I take of you, I'll give you the negatives and destroy the pictures."

"You should do it, Yolanda," Vanessa said.

"Come on Mom, it will be fun," Monica prodded.

Yolanda said, "You have the pictures of John here? And I can take away the negatives of my pictures if I don't like them?"

"Lisa and I were going to the dark room after this anyway so you can see them tomorrow."

After another round of prodding from her sister and daughter, Yolanda agreed. I had all three ladies get naked. I brought in a rug from the den. I set the rug down in the kitchen and then had them stand in a circle, or a triangle to be exact. I had them put their arms around each other. I spoke to them and said, "You are going to love this. It is going to be so special." I was trying to build them up for the shot.

I climbed up on the counter and put one foot on top of the refrigerator. I had them move so my shadow was not in the shot, then I leaned over, and had them all looking down. I saw the tops of their heads and all of their nipples were touching like a three peddled flower. Monica's right nipple was touching her mom's left and so on around the circle.

I said, "That looks great but we are here with two generations of strong healthy powerful women who are celebrating their time together when I count to three I want you to throw your heads back and yell hooray like you just won a million dollars. One ... Two ... Three!" Click, click, click. The smiles were brilliant.

"That was great. Hold that position." They were all leaning back looking at the sky. I jumped down, got on the floor in the middle of the circle, and snapped a picture looking up at the ceiling. There were no faces in the picture but there were bushes, pussies, tits and nipples. I turned to Lisa, "What pose would you have come up with?"

"I would have them all on the bed looking away with those wonderful asses. Maybe watching TV or maybe all reading books together."

"You heard her, fresh talent, fresh ideas." I grabbed three books on the way to my bedroom and Lisa was getting them arranged. We took a couple and Lisa said, "Spread your legs a little, I want you to look comfortable."

Click, Click. I told the ladies to go ahead and get dressed unless they would rather stay and play here than go to the game. Vanessa looked tempted.

I then got the picture of John and Beth out, and took it back to the table and laid it down. Yolanda said, "That is family. They are celebrating birth as a family. We were celebrating freedom and independence. I'm looking forward to seeing them."

They each took a beer in a plastic cup and left. I looked to Lisa and said, "That was interesting."

"It sure was. Let's go develop these."

With the game traffic, I knew we wouldn't get there in the Land Cruiser and so I made an executive decision and we eased over on the Harley. The building was making some interesting shadows so we finished the rolls. We did the negatives and then the prints. I loved the one of Lisa. She loved the one of me from nipples to knees with my stomach clenched and my eruption spewing from my cock. The one where all of the women were looking up was great and the one from the bottom and on the bed was sexy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.