Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Monday when I got back from my workout, she was gone. I needed to settle back into a rhythm because I was already badly off, due to the trip to New York. I focused on my school. I went to class and came home to study. Shannon showed up and cleaned for me. It wasn't too bad and she finished in just over two hours. She did the laundry and asked why my shirt was missing buttons.

"Just throw the shirt away." I said.

"This is a nice shirt. I could buy some buttons and fix it for you." She replied.

"Shannon, do whatever you want. I have to study now. By the way, I told John to ask you to have a three way with him and Cathy. You better make sure you shave extra close."

"I liked it when Monica ate my pussy. I wonder how Cathy will taste compared to Amy. Thanks for setting me up. Benji wanted me to ask about swapping with Monica. I don't think he is having the luck that I am."

"Tell Benji that I had to go to New York and haven't seen Monica. I met a biker chick from Micanopy and an international studies student in New York who were good fucks if he wants their numbers."

"I'll let him know."

I paid her and sent her on her way. I needed to remember to get my $10 from April for the ironing.

Life went on. I skipped basketball and then tennis with John on Tuesday. I did play cards on Wednesday, and learned that Dottie had seen the lawyer and was going back to pick up the agreement on Friday. She was on the rag so I got a blowjob; we met some couples and talked about playing away from the center. I did play tennis on Thursday.

John said, "Hey, I asked Shannon about a three way. Well, I was somewhat not sure how to ask and then she said you had told her we might want to get together. She is coming over on Saturday. Mark is going home for the weekend."

I said, "I'm sure she will shave around her pussy so Cathy will have an easy time. You should shave Cathy to return the favor."

"Really?" he asked.

"I hate picking hair out of my teeth. I don't know about you," I said.

"I have never done that. Do you really do that?"

I said, "Every chance I get." Then I kicked his ass in tennis.

Friday, Monica stopped by and took one for the team. I asked about Dani and she said that she hadn't talked to her since last week. I told her to tell Dani hello from me if she saw her.

Monica said, "Britt, you know that my mom is my best friend. Well, I told her about what you said two weeks ago when you fucked me. She asked if you really wanted to fuck her next time, she came to visit. I told her that you would die with two sets of tits like ours and if she brings her sister; that your head may just explode."

"Tell her I would love to take pictures of all of you. You can bring Dani and I'll take some of her as well."

"I'll let her know," she said as she left to get ready for the party.

Saturday, I saw April for the first time since the trip. I said, "Hey, if it isn't 'love 'em and leave 'em, didn't wash my clothes, welsher of bets' girl."

"Hey, it is good to see you too, golf partner," was her reply.

"Where have you been hiding?" I asked.

"I'm trying to patch things up with my roommate. Did you do something to her? Whenever we start to get close your name will come up and she gets all pissy again."

I said, "She just wants my cock like every other female. Until she has it, she will be pissed at anyone else that has had it. It's the haves versus the have-nots."

"It is always about you, isn't it?"

"That is what you just said. Whenever I'm mentioned she gets penis envy."

"Shut up. Do you want to get lunch before we go to the course tomorrow?" She asked.

"As long as it isn't grilled cheese. It makes my hand greasy. I want to make certain that I have a good grip on my shaft."

"We can just stop at McDonalds and then all the grease will be in your stomach," she said.

"Let's just grab a sub."

"OK. We can leave at noon and then drive over and warm up after your sub."

I said, "Sounds good."

She said, "Penis envy, that's a good one. When I see her, I'll let her in on your theory. I'll get your $50, unless you want to go double or nothing on the penis envy theory?"

"I would take that bet," I said.

"I'll think about it. I gotta go. See you tomorrow at noon."

I worked at getting ahead again in school reading and then worked on a project for communications that was a month out. I also started work on an accounting project. When 9 PM rolled around, I was tired and hungry so I had two bananas and an apple with peanut butter and went to bed.

I was up early and was at Dottie's by 8 AM. She let me in and had eggs and bacon. She also had coffee. I ate the eggs and bacon in the kitchen and then we went out back to drink our coffee. I asked how she was.

Dottie said, "I went to see the lawyer yesterday to pick up the agreement. It is like a prenuptial agreement but it is more like a contract for you to perform a service. My child and I'll not have any rights to child support. You also give up custody rights so we can do what we want but the child will be mine."

I asked, "But did you shave your pussy?"

She blushed but nodded her head. I held out my hands to signal, 'What are you waiting for? Show me.'

Dottie stood and took off her shorts. She knew better than to stop there and removed her top as well. I had her sit in the Adirondack chair and put her legs up on the arms of the chair. I licked everything top to bottom side to side. I told her to hold her pussy open wide. She did and my face almost disappeared into her snatch. I tried to lick her cervix. I came up and clamped down on her clit. I sucked, nibbled, licked and gave the small nub a mini blowjob. She came and came so much that she had to bite her arm because she thought the neighbors would come to see what was causing the noise. The grass was a little wet but I put her on her back and said, "Now that we have signed the agreement, I can plant my seeds in your garden. I want you pregnant so when we swap with the Joneses from the card group, Mr. Jones won't knock you up on accident."

Dottie went off like a firecracker and I let the sperm fill her cunt. I told her that I had to go but for her to lie there for at least thirty minutes for the sperm to have a chance. She was lying there when I walked out and rode away.

I got a turkey sub and ate it in the car on the way to the course. I wanted to take the Harley but she voted on the Land Cruiser. We were early and we hit balls and then putted for thirty minutes. She had on her game face when we met on the first tee.

She said, "Hello Chris. Are you and Mandy ready to get your asses kicked?"

Chris couldn't even open his mouth before Mandy replied, "I got a new outfit from what we took off of you last time."

April said, "Would you like to raise the stakes?"

"To what?" she asked.

"We can play for the same cash but the loser has to give a massage with the happy ending. A thirty minute massage."

"If I'm going to get naked so Britt can finally say he touched a woman, we should make it an hour."

April looked at me.

"I was going to try to calm you two down until Mandy had to challenge my manhood. We should set aside plenty of time because after I get a one-hour massage it will probably take the inexperienced little girl another hour to get me off. She will most likely have to lose her virginity to do it."

Chris was speechless.

I asked, "Chris, are you in or do you want to can it?"

He said, "I'm not sure if I want to win or lose."

Mandy said, "You had better win or I'll kick your ass."

Looking back at the day, Chris and I split it nearly even but the extra putting practice and motivation had April dominating Mandy. The comments about how she will look good in the nude, rubbing a real man, had her flustered. April shot eight over and Mandy was closer to eighteen over. Chris had enough good holes so they were down net five just as we were, but on top of the $25 each, they had to give the massages. I was a good sport and offered to cook dinner and take care of the drinks.

I made sure that April wanted to go through with it. She said that Chris was cute. She said that she wouldn't let him fuck her even with a condom but she may give him a hand job for being a good sport. She really just wanted to watch Mandy deal with the humiliation.

I made chicken piccata for dinner, and the lemon accented the chicken well. I did make a salad this time and roasted some new potatoes as well. Mandy was hitting the wine pretty hard. Liquid courage was my first thought. I let April take the lead since I knew she wanted to watch but I figure she and Chris would go to the guest room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.