Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I awoke to someone knocking on my door. I grabbed my gym shorts and went to see that it was Tori. She asked, "Is April here? She didn't come home last night and her mom is calling to talk to her. I told her that she must have gone for her morning run."

I walked back into my room to wake April, and Tori followed. April sat up and looked at Tori. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know but the phone rang and nobody answered. It started to ring again and I got it. It was your mom asking to talk to you. I went into your room and the bed was made so I told your mom that I thought you may have been out on a run and I would have you call as soon as you got back."

April said, "Thanks." as she got her naked body out of bed and reached for her clothes. I followed her up to make sure she was OK.

She called her mom who picked up the phone on the first ring. April lied and said she was out running because in the end it would save a hassle. Her mom said that Angus's mom, Marilee, had passed away. She had a stroke in the night. The funeral would be sometime later in the week and she wanted April to know. April thanked her mom for the call. She told me and didn't know what to do. I told her to call Angus at MIT. She called Angus and told him how sorry she was and that she loved him. She didn't know what else to do so she said that he could call her anytime and that she would pray for his mom and their family.

She felt very down for a couple reasons so I just held her. For some reason, Tori was acting like a bitch. It may be because she had to get her friend out of my bed to talk to her boyfriend. I could understand the reaction if she didn't understand their relationship. I sat on the couch and just held her. She was not very close to Marilee but they knew each other and she felt bad for Angus. She cried a bit for Angus, knowing how she would feel if it were her mother.

I asked if she wanted to go for a run and she did. I went down, did a quick workout, and then ran with her. We didn't talk much and I just stayed at her pace and followed her through her route. When we got back, she was so tired and worn out that we just said goodbye. I gave her a kiss and a hug and told her to come by if she needed anything. I turned and ran hard for another four miles and then went by the pool to swim. When I came back and let myself in, April was on my couch with a blanket and a pillow from the guest room. She had the TV on but I don't know if she was watching it.

Tori had started to bitch at her and April told her, "Fuck off." She took a shower and came down but I wasn't here so she went back and got my key. Fran didn't want to take sides. April said that Angus knew everything that she did and she knew everything that he did. She didn't go pick up a new guy every weekend at a frat party and then hope she could remember how to get her drunken ass home.

Very angry, she stormed out and came down to my place. I was gone for almost an hour including my walk home. I took a shower and then sat on the couch. I put her head on my lap, stoked her face and told her it would be all right. I did get her to drink some soup. I gave her a little energy when I told her that we would still have to kick Chris and Mandy's ass tomorrow. I wasn't going to let her ruin the match just because she was feeling mopey.

I said, "I'll call my travel agent on Monday to see if we can fly to New York on Friday morning and then fly back here on Sunday."

"You would go with me?"

"Of course. I liked Rodney, Marilee and Angus. I think pretty highly of Angus' girlfriend as well."

"Angus has been dating a girl at MIT. Her name is Laura. I wonder if she will be there."

I said, "If he wants you on his arm, you will be there. If he has Laura on his arm, I'll be there for you. Don't worry about something that is out of your control. We are going to show support for Angus and his father."

April stayed at my place all day and called her mom to give her my number. She also called Angus, gave him my number, and asked him to call when they set the date and time for the services. She said she was going to try to make it, but it depended on classes and flights. He took down my number and said he was going to drive home in the morning and would let us know when he heard about the arrangements.

April slept with me again but we didn't have sex. I went over to Dottie's in the morning for coffee. She had a coffee cake as well and said she didn't want me to be hungry. I told her about the passing of April's boyfriend's mom. Dottie said she was sorry to hear that. I asked her if she could feel my babies inside of her yet and she began to cry. I asked her what was wrong.

"Britt, I'm so confused. I feel like you are so young and all but I want a baby. I have always wanted a baby but we tried and tried and I never conceived. You made me so excited the other night. What do we do if I end up pregnant? I would be so happy but what about you?"

"Dottie, the honest answer is scary to me. I would be happy for you and the baby, but I couldn't commit to being a 'dad.' I said before that I'm here for a college degree and then I'm off to build my empire. I don't want your baby to hate the father that left them at birth or expect someone to coach their baseball team or show up at their dance recitals. I would feel bad that I couldn't and wouldn't be there for you and our baby. I could pay some child support but we would have to decide on that ahead of time. I don't want to spend a bunch of time in court because you think our son or daughter needs a new Ferrari."

"Britt, I don't want any money and I know you can't be there for us. I would sign any document to have a baby, to have your baby."

"You should contact an attorney and let them know that you have a donor to help you conceive. Just list the father as father without any name. They cannot make you disclose the father's name. The baby would have John Doe listed but there are tests that they can run to determine the father and I don't want that coming back later in life. I'll be there when I can if you want me to but you will need to let them know that you chose to do this because you wanted a baby. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I'll go in the morning. I love what you have done to me and for me. I feel like a new woman since I have met you."

"Good, let's go out to the garden. I want to see you naked sucking my dick in your beautiful garden. If you have the document by Wednesday, I'll put a baby in you. I'll be in New York next weekend so I'll not be here for coffee."

"It will be two weeks until I'm most fertile. I hope I'm not too old. I have hope for a child."

"Or two."

"Or two." she repeated.

She left her clothes on the patio and followed me to a bench in a corner of the garden with purple flowers climbing the fence. I had her sit and spread her legs. I stepped between them and had her lean forward to take me in her mouth. I spread my legs some and my balls hung heavy as they dangled between my legs. They swung back and forth with her up and down motion. I came after ten minutes. I looked down and said. "I want you to shave all of the hair around your pussy. I may want to eat that snatch when I get back from New York."

She looked embarrassed but said, "Yes sir."

I did play cards with her again on Wednesday and we lost one game. There were a few couples that we enjoyed being with, and talked about possibly getting together with them outside of the community center. I got a blowjob afterwards, but as she had indicated on Sunday, she had started her period. I didn't look but she hinted that she was smooth down below.

April and I played golf with Chris and Mandy. Despite my threat, April was off and it cost me five holes, both sides and the match. I gave Mandy $50 and told her that we would be out of town for a funeral next week but we would be back and out for blood the following week. I told Chris that Mandy had his money so he should get it from her. She could buy him dinner since I was not cooking tonight. I offered to buy a round at the clubhouse but he said not to worry about it.

Monday was back to my normal routine, so after class I called my travel agent in Orlando. She found a noon flight on Friday to Newark and then a return flight that left at seven and arrived in Gainesville at 10 pm on Saturday. I called April's mom and she told me the funeral was at 7 pm on Friday. I booked two tickets and a driver to meet us at the airport. I asked April about sleeping in New York. I was going to get a hotel but didn't know if she would rather stay with her parents. She said I could stay at their house. Her dad was in Japan and would not be back for two more weeks. I could stay in the guest room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.