Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 28 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

School was back in session. Micro economics, marketing, accounting, communications and finance courses were on the schedule. The entertainment schedule consisted of basketball on Monday nights, tennis on Tuesday and Thursday nights, Spades with Dottie on Wednesday nights, coffee with Dottie on Sunday mornings and golf with Chris, Mandy and April on Sunday afternoons. Monday afternoons, Shannon would be by to clean. Workout, run and swim every morning except Sunday.

I'm up at 6:30 every morning and back from my swim at the pool by 8 AM. I tried the pool out back but I had to swim sixty lengths to get my 1,000 yards and I would lose count and get dizzy from all of the flips, so I used the school's pool. My last class of the day finished by 1 PM, so I guess that makes me a morning person. I study right after class and I read ahead or review until 5 PM unless I have more work to do.

It was Monday, I did my routine and all was good. I was studying when there was a knock at the door. When I opened the door, it was Shannon coming to clean the place. She gave me a hug and thanked me for helping her start a business. Next, I gave her a key just in case I wasn't home. I asked about noise, and she said that besides vacuuming and the washer and dryer it should be quiet. Since I had wood floors, the vacuum acted more like an electric broom before she mopped. She changed the sheets, did the laundry, cleaned the kitchen and bath, vacuumed and mopped, wiped down the baseboards and dusted, and folded the laundry that she had started at the beginning. She asked if I wanted her to iron for me and I said, "Yes, please."

Shannon turned on the TV, set up the board, ironed, and put away my clothes. I loved it. I paid her $40 and she said we had agreed on $25. I said, "Did that include ironing and supplies?"

She said, "It does include supplies. I just did the ironing because we are friends. You have nice clothes and I wanted to help you keep them nice."

"Then consider $10 for the ironing and $5 for a tip. How was your time with Reggie the other day?"

"I was excited. The taboo of being with a black guy and knowing that Benji was right down the hall had me all worked up. We went at each other for almost two hours before I went back. Reggie checked the hall so nobody saw me enter or leave his room. Do you have anything planned for me today?"

I said, "I kind of forgot you were starting today. You can always give me a blowjob," and that is exactly what she did. She took off her top and spent twenty minutes worshiping my cock with her mouth and hands. She took it all and didn't miss a drop.

I ate at home, walked over to Reggie's place and had an iced tea with him at the cafeteria while he finished his dinner. When we got to the basketball courts, Tony was there. Reggie and I prevailed, with Tony on our team, as we won four out of the five games we played. They both apologized again for the fight at the party. I told them I was past it. I made it back home and it was back to the "early to bed early to rise" routine.

Tuesday I had finance and communications. They both should be easy as long as I go to class, find out what the teacher thinks is important, and read the book. Tuesday night I met up with John. We played tennis. He told me about his confession to Cathy and she was more upset about missing my birthday than him being with someone else. She was going to stop by tonight while we played to say hi. She had stopped by my apartment a couple times before, but I was always out. He also told me that Shannon had stopped by today and did a great job. She even offered to iron and didn't complain about the pile of dishes in the sink. He offered to pay extra for the ironing.

I told him that he should ask her if she wants to have a three way with him and Cathy and to tell her that I suggested it. I said, "Make sure you have made Cathy aware of it before you do or you may have Shannon sucking your dick while Cathy pounds on your skull."

Cathy did stop by but I was too sweaty even to consider giving her a hug. She complained about not inviting her but I explained that it was a surprise party put together by a girl from Tampa in about twenty minutes. Then again, "I don't even have your phone number."

She said she would write it down for me and I told her that I had a key made for her, in case she needed to get in while I was out. I guess I was trusting because I had given out five keys that gave access to ten people not including Dottie, the landlady.

Wednesday was a duplicate of Monday, but after studying, I went to have dinner with Dottie. She was a good cook and I was expecting meatloaf. Isn't that always the first thought from a college kid, looking for a home cooked meal? I got chicken parmesan instead and it was wonderful. She felt bad that I was still looking to eat more when she ran out of food. She had been cooking for herself so she had just doubled the recipe. I would survive the night and she would make more next time.

We went to play cards at the community center. There were about twenty couples and it surprised me to see that many. They had set up five tables, with the winners staying at each table and the losers rotating clockwise around the circle of tables. We did not get up all night and played six of the nine other couples. We were in the zone. We both bid aggressively, helping each other when we missed a trick that we should have won. We also attacked and set the other teams when the bids were high. In other words, we played the same style and complemented each other very well. We met some of the other couples, started to talk about the club and how it worked.

Fred Miller explained it best. People come here to meet other people in a neutral setting. If we meet some that play at our level and we get along with them, we can then meet on other nights in our homes or other places. Some couples do both, some just play here and some leave once they have found some other couple or couples they enjoy playing with. You can try to show up alone and sometimes there is an extra person that will join you, but most people come with a partner to make sure they can play. He also said that some play for money like a penny a point, up to a dollar per point, but usually not here at the community center.

Dottie and I joked on the way home and rehashed some of the more exciting plays of the night. She invited me in when we got back to her place. She put on some coffee. While it was brewing, I pulled her onto my lap and put my hand around her back and onto her right butt cheek. I kissed her cheek and she put her arms around my neck. I asked, "Have you taken the time to put onto paper what you want to do about your social life?"

"I would say that the card playing and possibly camping will help me to meet other people with the same interests and hobbies. The difficult part was looking at the pictures with you. It reminded me that I'm a sexual person and that the friendships and conversation may not be enough. I have spent a lot of time thinking about sex and the feelings you have awakened in me."

"The coffee will be another ten minutes. Why don't you take off your top and see if you can get me off by then. I could use a blowjob and you could use some more 'nourishment' the way you have been starving yourself."

She looked at me and I could tell she wanted to, but this was a big step. I would be the first since her husband. So I said, "Go ahead, woman. Quit wasting time."

She stood and took off her top. She had a large chest, I would say D or DD size cup, with a thin waist and nice hips. Her aureoles were larger than a silver dollar and her nipples were the size of a number two pencil eraser. I liked the mature look and she looked very fit except that her breasts and ass both sagged slightly. I reached over and grabbed the cushion off the chair next to me and she knelt on it. She unzipped me and undid the button and belt I was wearing to get at my dick.

It was larger than her husband's was so she held it with both hands. She was nervous but leaned in to lick the head. She did the same thing again and I put my hand on the back of her head and put pressure to force her to take me into her mouth. She had to move her top hand as she took about five inches in until it pressed against the back of her throat. The suction was just right and the feel of her tongue as it flattened and pressed against the underside of my cock felt good. She got into a rhythm and I gave her words of encouragement and praise. She picked up the pace, using one hand to jack me off and the other to caress my balls.

My balls are sensitive and I don't like anyone to play with them too rough but she had a nice touch. It had been some time since the coffee finished, but she got me off and I rested my hand on the back of her head until she had swallowed and cleaned up the saliva on my cock. I took my hand off her head and she looked up like a dog waiting for a treat. I said, "That was wonderful, Dottie, just wonderful. Now go get us some coffee. She reached for her top that was lying on the table but I put my hand on it and shook my head. She was wearing a pair of nice shorts and some low-heeled sandals. She went to get the coffee. When she was carrying it back topless, I stood and we went into the living room. She was flushed with nervousness.

I asked, "Dottie, did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

"I'm not sure. I felt like I was cheating on my husband. I felt like I was corrupting a young boy. I felt like I was both pleasing a man and was pleasing to that man. I felt like you were in control and I didn't have to worry because you were making the decisions, not me."

"Dottie, sadly, your husband has passed. You are not corrupting me. We may have broken some morality laws but the legal people designed them to protect the innocent, which I'm not. You were pleasing to me and I was in control. I want you to get back in the game. I'm not going to marry you and you are not going to be my one and only. Just as an eagle can be hurt and then someone can rehabilitate it so they go back into the wild, I want to get you strong enough to go back into the wild. How does that sound?"

"Britt, it sounds scary. I trust you and I want to trust you, but I'm not ready for you to share me or give me away. I want to give myself to you but I'm afraid."

"Dottie, I'm not your master. I'm your friend. I'm not taking over your life, but just a small part of it that you are afraid to take care of yourself. I'll not share you, sell you or give you away. I want you to grow stronger and more confident as a woman and as a sexual creature. You will have a safe word, 'elephant, ' in case we go too far. Do you know about safe words?"

"Yes, 'elephant' is my new safe word."

"Are you comfortable with what I just said?"

"I want to be but I'm scared."

"On the first Sunday of the month we will discuss where we are and how you feel and where we want this relationship to go. Is that OK?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Good, now stand and take off your shorts and underwear. Leave the shoes on and lean over the back of the couch. I'm going to fuck you, hard, from behind. Do I need to wear a condom?"

"I'm not on the pill as my husband and I could not have children, so I could get pregnant but right now would not be the best time. I want to feel you inside me and I would love to have a child, but I don't think it could happen today. I'm not sure if it was me or my husband that caused us not to have children."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.