Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 27

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

April didn't want to go out to lunch so she made me a lunch of grilled cheese sandwiches. I had three. She told me that I was messing up her grocery budget. I asked for a coke but she only had Tab so I had water instead. I know in the future I will like the taste of Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper but Tab and Diet Pepsi never passed the taste test for me.

We met Chris and Mandy at the course. We had taken the Land Cruiser over so we could bring April's clubs. She got her own locker and I got my clubs out for the day. Chris and Mandy were warming up on the putting green. April and I split a small bucket of balls at the driving range to get our bodies loosened up. We went back to the putting green and I watched Mandy and then Chris to see how good they were. They were all right. Not great, but they had both played before. We all putted for ten minutes. I was going to walk while April wanted to ride. Chris and Mandy were also going to ride. I put my clubs on Aprils cart to speed up play. I tend to play slower when I carry my clubs so I don't get as tired.

We were at the first tee box. As the group in front of us teed off and went down the fairway, I asked, "So are we just playing or competing, teams or individuals?"

Chris said, "I'm an eight handicap and Mandy is a sixteen. What were you thinking?"

I said, "I have played twice since we have been back and I hit balls yesterday. The last time I had a handicap I was a twelve but I shot ten over the other day so I'm not sure what I'm right now. April and I played once last year and she scored a twelve over if I remember correctly. Why don't we play as teams but I will put my score against Chris and April can put her score against Mandy. If we both win or one wins and one ties a hole, then the hole goes to that team. If there is a winner and a loser from the same team or two ties then the hole is a tie. We can play front nine score. Back nine score and total score, based on holes won. How does that sound?"

Mandy said, "What are the stakes?"

April said, "Whatever you want. If you are sandbagging too bad we just won't play with you next week."

Mandy replied, "Already looking for a rematch. How about we bet $1 dollar for each hole, $5 per side, and $5 for the whole round. That means if we win every hole we would get $18 for the holes. Then also $5 each for the front back and round or another $15 so the maximum loss would be $33. Is that out of your range?"

April was playing the psychology games and said, "Britt was hoping to get a foot massage from Mandy if we won or at least some real money. Would $10 a hole be out of your price range?"

I looked at April to see what games she was playing. She never stopped looking at Mandy.

Mandy said, "That is a little steep since we have never played together. How about $2 a hole, and when we win, Britt can give me a foot massage. Chris would like one from you as well."

April said, "OK, $2 a hole and whoever pays the most to the other team at the end of the round also has to give the other a thirty minute foot massage and buy the first round."

"Deal," said Mandy.

By then we were up and I let Chris hit first. He had a nice drive off to the right side of the fairway about 250 yards. I played right down the middle about 280, a hundred yards short of the pin. We went down to the ladies tees and Mandy let April hit first and she was off to the left but still in the fairway. Mandy hit to the center of the fairway but a little short of April. I walked and April rode ahead to get her shot set up. Chris hit first and it barely stayed on the green. He had over-hit it. Mandy left hers on the front of the green. April also hit short but didn't make it on. I had 100 yards and had practiced it a ton yesterday. I stuck it three feet from the hole with a short birdie putt. April chipped to ten feet and then Chris putted but had six feet left for a par. Mandy putted to about five feet. Chris just picked up since I had beaten him. April missed it right and had a tap in tap in for bogie. If Mandy made her putt we would split the hole, if she missed we would be up one. She missed it short and a little right by five inches. We were up one hole and $2 each.

April said, "Nice one. I can feel the foot massage already."

"Don't count your chickens just yet." Mandy shot back.

I said to Chris, "Do you feel like we are just pawns in this game they are playing?"

He replied, "Mandy can be very competitive. It sounds like April is as well."

"I have never seen her quite like this, but she likes to show her panties when she gets a foot massage so you may want to throw a few holes."

I guess the girls were listening because April said, "I can't believe you said that."

Mandy came back with, "Chris, you better not throw any holes to see her panties. Britt may want to throw a few to see mine though."

"OK, there will be no throwing of holes." I said.

The next was a par 3 with water in front. I had honors. I grabbed my five iron and took a smooth swing. It bounced and released to 15 feet past the hole. Chris was about the same distance maybe a little closer but off to the right. The girls had a 115 yard shot. April went first and was 10 feet short. Mandy was off to the right as well at around 12 feet. I told April that she hit a nice shot and grabbed my putter for the walk to the green. I was up first and read my shot. I don't take too much time on the green so I hit my shot and missed to the right for a tap in par. Chris had a par. Then Mandy missed and tapped in for a par. Mandy said, "No pressure. It is just to win the hole."

April said, "Is that all? It looks like I should make it and take your money." She stood over the put and then lipped it but missed to the left. She tapped in for par and we tied the hole. There was no carry over to add this hole to the next so we moved on.

The third hole was a long 575-yard par 5. I hit 280 off the tee and still had 300 to get there. Chris hit his about 240. The girls got a 140 gift to the ladies starting point and they both out drove me by 50 yards. We all hit our three woods and I was the closest with a 50-yard chip left. The rest were at the 100-yard marker. Chris hit his well, the girls were both about 20 feet out. I pushed mine to the right for a 30-foot putt. I rolled it close but had 4 feet left. The girls both missed for tap ins. Chris could win the hole for his team if he sunk it. He did get the birdie and took the hole. We were all square after three holes.

We won the next one after Chris hit into the woods and the girls tied. We tied the fifth hole when Chris beat me and April beat Mandy. We came to six, a long 207 par 3 (131 for the girls). Chris had honors and couldn't get his ball to stop and it jumped off the back of the green. I hit mine to land a little short and after it released, I was pin high, to the right. Mandy and April both hit it on, but both had 15 - 20 foot putts. Both girls two-putted for par. Chris chipped on but grounded his club and left himself a 20-foot putt. He two-putted for a bogie. I actually made mine for a birdie. We were up three to one after six holes.

We tied the remaining holes one way or another, for us to take the front side with a net two holes.

I asked Chris about Mandy and he said that she was from Atlanta and her dad was a dentist. They had met here at the course the first week of school two years ago, and they play every Sunday when school is in session and it isn't raining.

April started to laugh. Mandy asked, "What's so funny? Did I miss a joke?"

April said, "No, Britt mentioned that we could maybe start to play on Sunday afternoons as well. He said, "Unless It's raining," and then we could go to his place and screw like bunnies. When Chris said unless it was raining, I filled in the rest of the sentence with Britt's perverted comment."

"Are you boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"No, just friends. I have a boyfriend, who goes to MIT, but he knows Britt and that we go out and do stuff together."

Mandy asked, "Britt, do you have a girlfriend?"

"The girl showing me her panties is the girlfriend of the moment. What about you guys?"

"We are just friends. Chris is studying pre-med. I'm in the engineering program. We study a bunch and then try to take Sundays off. We have gone out before but are not a couple."

"Friends with benefits?"

"What is that?"

April said, "Don't listen to the pervert. He was asking if you were friends that fuck each other for fun, or to help each other out."

Mandy said, "No benefits, how about you?"

April said, "We have benefits, but that may end soon if he doesn't shape up. By the way, I'm in the engineering program as well. I'm a sophomore this year."

"That's cool, what about you, Britt?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.