Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

It was 10 AM and we were at sea on the way to the Cayman Islands. I knew I should get up and take a nap later, so I went out to the sitting room. Two naked girls were on the pull out. Cathy was awake and asked quietly if I had a good time last night. I said I did, and asked why they kicked Tony out.

She said, "He is with his folks and had to get back by 3 AM when the club closes."

I said, "We had room for two more in my bed. Two is a couple, three is a crowd and five is an orgy."

She smiled and said, "Can you call for some coffee?"

I said, "Sure." I was surprised how much we had left over from the night before. I guess the pot took away the need for alcohol and eating pussy kept away the munchies so I would be eating cookies with my coffee. That is one of my favorite breakfasts after brownies and coffee. I was getting beat from the lack of sleep I had been losing. I had a plan to skip the run on the treadmill today and since we were at sea, I would skip my swim. I ordered the coffee and went out to the balcony after picking up my book. I would let Cathy get the door when the coffee came. Two pots, seven cups. I was starting my second chapter of the morning when Cathy came out to bring me a cup of coffee. She sat down and just enjoyed the sun warming her up. She had on a t-shirt and as far as I could tell, only a t-shirt. I thanked her and went back to reading. Over the next hour, all of the other girls except Cindy came out with a cup of coffee in their hands. Leslie came out and sat on the chair at my feet. I put my book on the table. We all sat and enjoyed the morning and some coffee.

Nobody wanted to make plans, so eventually everyone left. Cindy finally emerged with Mike in tow. They had both showered and she gave him a kiss before she showed him the door. I had eaten a couple of cookies, but now I was ready for lunch so we decided to go to the cafe. I had a burger and fries while the girls each had a salad. I don't know how they do it, but by the time we got back to the room, it was totally cleaned and ready for us to use. I was ready for a nap and went in to lie down. Cathy asked if she could nap with me. I told her I wanted to sleep but she could take a nap with me if she wanted. It took a little longer but I did get to sleep. I woke ninety minutes later and went out to read my book. Cathy had gotten up before me and I was alone in the suite.

I heard a knock on the door and answered it to find Maria. She said, "Where have you been? I have been waiting by the pool for you to show up."

"I am sorry, sweetie, I have not been getting enough sleep. I have not finished the one book I have to read on the cruise, so I have been a lazy bum, taking a nap and now reading. I am sorry if I have been neglecting you. I can grab my suit and come down with you now."

She said, "Tonight I promised my parents that I would go to the show with them, so it is family night. I won't make it dancing until late, if at all."

"I forgot that was today. All of the days are running together. After I dropped you off at one, I went to hang out with my sisters, and they invited a bunch of people back here for a party. I was up until five this morning."

"You have to suffer so much for your sisters. I feel so sorry for you while I sit in my room alone enjoying my curfew."

"You should have snuck out and come to my sister's late night extravaganza. You can come in my room now since we have an hour or so before you have to get ready for dinner with your folks."

"Are you sure you don't have another girl in there already?"

"I sent them all home a while ago. I had the sheets changed in case a cute young girl stopped by to be molested."

"I think I could use a good molesting."

I said, "I am a good man for the job. Now get in there and get naked."

She scooted into the room and I followed her in. We spent the next hour not being in a hurry, not having a curfew and not having friends or family around. We made tender love. Her bronze thigh skin was alive to my touch and she was happy to suck me hard after both my first and second orgasms. She came with me using first my fingers then my mouth and then twice more on my cock. We even both took a shower together. It was a tight fit but we both got clean. She noticed that the twelve-pack of condoms was not nearly as full, but didn't say anything. She said that she would try to stop by the club but if I didn't see her by 11 PM that I should, "grab another slut and make her happy."

I liked her attitude that sex at this age is for fun, as long as everyone has the same expectations. I liked her a lot but she would be going back to high school and I was ready to move into my own apartment at the university. I picked up my book and with today's progress, I made a resolve to finish it before I went home, even if I had to finish it in the parking lot of the port when we docked. I went out onto the balcony and brought a beer with me, left over from the previous night, still on ice. Our porter, "Humberto," was taking care of us. I think he stood at the end of the hall and as soon as we left, he would straighten everything in our room. The ice bin was always full and the beers were always cold. He would be getting a nice tip.

My sisters made it back and I had two days to finish four chapters. I went in and they told me that the whole ship seemed to be hung over and sleep deprived based on the passed out people by the pool. They showered and dressed for the formal night. I had on my tuxedo and they had on nice dresses. I thought I looked older with the penguin suit so I just grabbed my wallet. We made a decision to go and visit the bar before the late seating for dinner. We walked by the casino and there were some other nicely dressed people playing craps. I looked old enough so we walked in and I pulled out $400 and dropped it on the table. The dealer gave me a couple stacks of $10 chips. I set up the girls in positions three and four at the table with $200 in front of each.

They didn't know what to do so I told them each to place a $10 chip on the pass line. The shooter was in the number ten spot and only the number twelve spot was empty (these are positions around the table). The shooter threw a seven and everyone cheered. The dealer gave each of them a $10 chip next to the one they bet and I told them to pick one up and place it with the rest of the stack on the rail. When the table was squared away, the same shooter came out and threw a nine. The others started to pick "Hard 8" and other bets. I asked the dealer what the max for an "odds bet" and he said, "Five times." I told the girls to take $50 and place it behind their $10 chip between the rail and their chip. They each did what I said and I said, "Pray for a nine. When he rolls a nine and every time he rolls a nine you will get a $10 chip for the one on the pass line and $15 for every $10 chip playing behind it."

Sounding like April at the horse races, Cathy was yelling, "Come on nine, be a nine. Come on, buddy, roll a nine. It was an eight and they didn't know what to do. Cindy said, "What happened?"

I said, "That guy that bet the hard eight just made some money, the rest of us are thankful that he is still shooting to roll a nine for us." I had barely finished my sentence when Cathy said, "Come on nine, gimme a nine." When the dice finished bouncing and skipping around the felt it was a six and a three. 6 + 3 = 9. Cathy was jumping so hard her tits almost jumped out of her dress. Most of the guys were watching just in case they did escape. Everyone was a winner and the table frenzy was building. This is the best part about craps. You all win together and all lose together. The dealer passed over $85 to each girl so they both were now up $95 so far.

The shooter rolled again and it was a six. I was getting nervous because the average shooter has about three to four rolls in them until they bust out. I think that twelve is the most rolls I have ever seen. He rolled once again and a four and five came up. I think the nipple made a brief appearance when Cathy went into bouncing mode again. They each got another $85. Cindy asked about the other bets and I told her that it was more fun to win than to play and that those were a lesson for another time. Shooter rolled a five and then a seven to end his turn. The big hook came out to take away the $60 in front of each of them.

They played through three more shooters and broke even across the three shooters. The dealer pushed five dice in front of Cindy. She picked up two and then waited until the board was set. She rolled three sevens in a row. Then she rolled a ten. Cindy said, "I need to roll a ten now, right?"

I said, "Put your chips down behind your bet first."

The dealer said, "Shooting for a ten and the odds are two to one"

That meant they would get 2 chips for every chip behind the pass line and the odds bets or $110 for the $60 on the table. She rolled double five's and then a six and four to collect big twice. She threw a five and two to end her turn. I told them we had to go to dinner but Cathy wanted her turn. They each put down $10 and Cathy picked two dice. She blew on them and rolled them around in her hand before she let them fly. When they settled it was a one and a two. She crapped out on her first throw and she was done. They took her $10 chip. They were each up $280 and the luck had just turned on Cathy's throw. I told them to tip the dealers $50 each and then to ask the dealer to, "color me up please." He thanked them for the tip and gave them each four $100 chips and a $20 chip and a $10 chip.

We stopped by the cage and they each cashed out. Cathy was so excited, that she skipped out of the casino. Cindy tried to hand me all of the money, I didn't take it but picked two of the hundreds that I had given as seed money and left her holding the profit. She said, "Thanks," and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She took my arm and we walked toward the dining room. Cathy was at the door waiting for us. We went to our table and one of the couples was there. He had on a nice suit and she had on a nice white dress. I wonder if that was the same one as when she left the reception.

We all said our hellos, and Cathy started to tell them how she had just won big in the casino. Cindy and I sat back and listened as the experienced gambler told how she made it all happen. After a couple minutes, Cindy asked, "How did you do when you were the shooter?"

Cathy looked a little sheepish at that and said, "Well, I didn't do so well as a shooter."

"She crapped out on the first roll but it was time for dinner anyway so she saved us some money by not getting any more bets on the table. Tell him how much you started with so he knows what you actually won and where you got the money to start with, since no one carries cash on a cruise."

Cathy ran out of steam with that and got a little red in the cheeks. "I forgot that Britt gave me the money to start and I only won $280, I mean $230, but I tipped the nice men that ran the game."

Just as she was finishing the last couple joined us at the table. Cathy started to tell them about the casino but thought better of it. Instead, she picked up the evening menu and started to look at it. She selected a steak, and Cindy selected the snapper in a white wine sauce. The waiter got the order from the other women and then turned to the guy next to me. Pointing at me, he said, "I want to see what he orders first. After he orders, I always want to change my mind to what he had." The table laughed.

I said, "WE, will have the scallops in wine sauce as our appetizer and the red snapper blackened. We will have rice with our fish and a Caesar salad would be great to start."

The waiter looked at him and he just nodded. Everyone laughed and the tables around us looked our way. When things quieted down the other guy said, "I will have the same." The laughter started again. We settled down again as the wine steward came to the table. I said, "We would like two bottles of the Cakebread Chardonnay," and added, "If that is alright with everyone." They just nodded.

Wife number one (I should have learned their names the first night but I was eating my lobsters.) ... wife number one said, "How do you know so much about wine if you are not old enough to drink?"

Someone had just busted me. I couldn't bring up time travel as a good excuse. This was the time to tell a half-truth, half-lie. I said, "I took geology in school. The teacher taught us about different types of rocks and soils. He went so far as to tell us about how even dirt was different. There are potatoes that grow better in Idaho, and wines in California and Oregon. There is even an onion in Georgia that has a special taste from the soil they grow it in. They can plant the same onion in a different soil and it tastes completely different."

"I learned that certain grapes do better in different soils or in the case of wines, different valleys. The Alexander Valley is great for cabernets, so if you see a Cab on the menu from the Alexander Valley it has a very good chance of being a good wine. Chardonnay is better from Napa Valley and the best pinots are from up in Oregon. Soil and weather, along with the age and heath of the grape vines, produce the quality of juice and then the vintner matures it into the wine and then blends as necessary. It was a very interesting class, and based on how you have enjoyed the choices, my teacher seemed to be right. If you want something else you can pick whatever you are in the mood for," I said.

Cindy said, "You can pick the wines for us tomorrow since it will be our last dinner together."

This was the couple that we had sat with at our table and seemed to be on a budget. Cindy had just put her on the spot. Wife number one said, "I am not sure if we will be back on the ship in time for dinner. We will see."

Husband number two said, "I should pay for these. I think they have been great and we have been free loading off of you all week and you don't even drink."

I said, "If I didn't want to or couldn't afford it, I wouldn't have ordered them to share with our new friends. Speaking of that, I have to confess that I was drooling so much the first night, that I totally forgot all of your names. My name is Britt in case you forgot mine as well."

Husband number two said, "I missed them too but was too embarrassed to say so. My name is Tom and this is my wife Christine. We are from Cincinnati and we are on our first wedding anniversary."

Cindy said, "I am Cindy and this is my younger sister, Cathy."

I said, "We are on our first wedding anniversary as well." The table laughed again and we got some more looks.

Husband number one said, "I am Mike and this is Marilyn my new wife. We were married last weekend and we are from Dothan, Alabama. How do you know Cindy and Cathy? Are they your sisters?"

"Yes, they are my new sisters. My mom married their dad last weekend and split for Hawaii. We didn't want them to have all the fun, so we hopped in the car and went looking for a place where I could wear my new tuxedo and the girls could where their new dresses. We found out there were some cruise ships taking off the next day so we packed and drove down to the docks. We found out the other cruise was only for three days and we wanted some time to get to know each other, so we picked this one instead."

Marilyn asked, "Your parents sent you on a cruise while they went to Hawaii?"

Cathy said, "No, he said 'They left for Hawaii and then we decided to go on a cruise.' They think we are lying around the house waiting for them to come home."

"We had to book our room months in advance to get the good rates. We even had the chance to pick our room. It has a portal that looks out at the ocean."

Cindy said, "That is nice, I am glad you are enjoying your honeymoon."

Cathy wouldn't let her off that easy. "Britt just told the lady at the docks that if she didn't bump us up to the suite with the balcony on the top floor it would be empty the whole trip. She saw that other three-day boat at the docks and the next thing you know we are on our own balcony sipping champagne. I think we get home a couple days before Dad and his new wife, so they will find out about our trip then."

I had finished my meal by then and had packed it in a little tight. Everything was delicious. I ordered some coffee with cream and when it came, I enjoyed it greatly. I am not sure why coffee does that for me after a big tasty meal but it is always the perfect finish for me. Tom and Christine had some coffee with me and Cathy had the chocolate cake. Cindy finished the bottle of wine (half a glass) and enjoyed it as well. Marilyn had Mike up and was heading for the door after a quick goodbye and before the signature for the wine came. I made sure that it went on my tab and Tom thanked me again for the wine this week. He asked if he could get me anything.

I said, "Tom, why don't you and Christine go back and change into something more comfortable and join us for another drink. I am in the mood for a nice cigar. I saw some Romeo y Julietas in the gift shop if you would be interested in joining me for one. I know they aren't for everyone so if you don't partake, we would still like to have you up for a drink."

He said that he had seen the Cohibas but that a good cigar sounded good.

I asked the girls if they would like one and Cathy said, "No way."

Cindy surprised me by saying, "A Cohiba sounds nice."

Christine said, "If they have a small one I will take one, if not I will just leave what I don't want."

Cathy changed her mind and said, "If the girls are going to have one then I will try one as well, please."

Tom said, "Five cigars coming up. What do you want to drink with it?"

I said, "We have stuff in our room already and we can order more if we need something."

Tom was in his late 20's and had dark hair. He was on the slim side and looked like a golfer or runner to me. He was in shape but not overly muscular.

Christine was a sweet heart. In her mid-20's, she was not a strikingly beautiful girl, but she had that girl next-door look with brown hair, brownish green eyes and freckles on her nose. She had an interesting voice that made you listen. She had full breasts but not huge and was very fit like a soccer player.

I had hung my tuxedo up and had put on some shorts and a Hawaiian shirt, what today they would call a bowling shirt without the name on my chest. The girls each had on a sundress. Cathy had on sandals but Cindy and I were barefoot. I stepped out of my room and Humberto just happened by. I asked him for another bucket of ice and six glasses. He said it would be his pleasure and he was off. I went into the room and un-wrapped the nuts and cookies. I was setting things up in the little alcove bar area when Humberto moved me out of the way to take over. He was finishing, when Tom knocked on the door. Humberto became the butler and let them in. I welcomed Tom and Christine. Humberto went back to set out the glasses and I walked him to the door. I reached in my pocket not remembering it was a cruise and felt the cash. I handed him the two hundreds I had gotten from Cindy and said, "Humberto, I will still be giving my tips at the end of the cruise, but this is for you. The service you have provided us has been wonderful so far.

Where they get these guys is beyond me but I know they make almost nothing besides the tips. He was very happy. He tried to give it back because it isn't customary to get tips before the end, but I told him to send it to his mother if he didn't want it. I closed the door on a very happy face.

I walked in and said, "I dismissed the butler. I don't feel comfortable with them listening in on our conversations. Tom, how is the butler they assigned you?"

"Well uh, um, err, well, we didn't get a butler."

"Neither did we, he was just dropping off some ice for me. Welcome to our place. I am glad you decided to join us."

"Thanks for the invite. It is nice to see how the other half lives."

"Like Cathy bragged about earlier, we kind of lucked into an empty room."

Christine said, "Did you really come down without a reservation or knowing if you could get on?"

I said, "Why don't we have a drink and then we can talk about it. I am having a Jack and coke. We have beer and champagne as well. We have some snacks but after that dinner it will be a while before I can even look at those cookies, but I probably won't be able to resist until bed time."

Tom said, "Jack and coke is good for both of us, right, Christine?"

"That would be great, thanks."

Cindy said, "I will play bartender. What do you want, Cath?"

Cathy said she would have a beer.

We got our drinks and we went out to the patio. I took a chair at the table by the rail and Tom took the other. Christine took the closest lounge chair and Cathy came out with her beer and took the other. Cindy brought out three Jack and cokes and then came back with another for herself. Tom had on shorts and a golf shirt. Christine had on a sleeveless blouse and a knee length skirt. Tom lifted his glass and said a toast to new friends. He seemed comfortable with the cigars and even had a cutter but didn't have a lighter. I said I had one but I was as far from the door as I could get. Cathy and Cindy were both sharing a lounge chair. Christine said, "I have to use the ladies room. I can get it while I am up."

I said, "You go ahead. Cindy will get it." Cindy got up and asked where it was.

"It is in the drawer in the nightstand next to my bed," I said.

They both walked out. Tom got all five cigars cut and ready to light. He was asking Cathy if she would like him to light it for her. When Cindy and Christine came out laughing and bumping shoulders, Tom asked, "What is so funny?"

Christine said, "Nothing."

Cindy said, "I told Christine to use your bathroom since Cathy left crap out all over ours. I was looking for the lighter when she came out. She walked over to the nightstand and said, Now I know why he didn't want me to get the lighter."

Christine said, "It was in a baggy with a bunch of pot right next to the rubbers. The box said twelve but I only saw two left. Cindy said she asked to borrow one and he had her order down for a whole other box for her and Cathy to share. Cindy said they have six left between the two of them."

Tom said, "I was wondering about you, Britt. You order water and sodas at dinner but you seemed a little worldly wise for your age."

Cathy said, "I am a year older than him but I am just starting college and he is almost a Junior at the University of Florida. We will both be going there in a couple weeks."

Christine said, "That explains a lot. I had to be careful in college, but when I wasn't competing, I used to enjoy a little weed and some Jack Daniels. I learned to like cigars from this cute med student I met at Ohio State."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.