Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 20

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

After 6 hours of sleep, my day at sea started at around 9 AM. I woke with my sister's tit still in my hand and her soft breathing keeping time with the waves. I rolled over quietly and grabbed some shorts, shirt and shoes. I walked across to their room to use the toilet without waking Cindy. I was surprised to see Cathy in bed, alone. I closed the door and got dressed. I found a public head (restroom) and then went down to the gym. I was just walking in when I turned to see Janet walking down the hall behind me. She entered about thirty seconds after I did. We said our hellos.

I said, "You are late. Are you getting old or did you have a late night last night?"

"Old people go to bed and get up early. We did stay and close down the club. I saw you come and go a couple times. Why are you so late this morning?"

"I stayed up late talking with my new sister. I am glad I have an angel watching over me. I feel much safer now."

She said, "I never said I was an angel but it was hard not to watch you having sex with two different women right on the dance floor on the same night."

I dropped to do my pushups and she sat on the weight bench. She said, "What do you mean your new sister? Is that what they call one night stands now?"

I kept up my pushups but said, "No, my mom just remarried and I didn't meet my two new stepsisters until the day of the wedding. We came on the cruise to get to know each other better while our parents went away on their honeymoon."

"That sounds nice. It seems like you and Kim talked things out. She doesn't hate you anymore but told me to stay away from you. She says you are too young for me, or maybe I am too old for you. She said you are only sixteen."

I was almost done so I clicked off the last ten pushups and rolled over so I would be looking at her when I did my sit-ups. I started my sit-ups and said, "She is exaggerating. I will be seventeen in a couple of weeks. I have been dating older women since I was twelve, going to school with 14-year-old girls. They had gone through puberty and although my brain had caught up with them, my body was still finding its way. I had to learn to take care of my women in other ways and I learned to eat pussy better than most lesbians do. I have been with more than a few women older than you are, and now that my body has matured, I have had no complaints about my methods of pleasing a woman. If you want to keep your relationship with Kim on solid ground we probably shouldn't spend our days and nights together. However, if my angel would like a taste of the forbidden fruit then we can always find a place to let you take a bite of my apple if you want."

"You are such a come-on. I am not sure what to think when I'm with you. When I see your body and hear your words, I want to rape you. When I see your face and know your age I want to run from you."

I finished my sit-ups and walked over to her on the bench and leaned in. She froze, waiting to see what I was going to do. I reached past her, grabbed the two twenty-five pound dumbbells, and started to do arm-curls while I stood in front of her. I said, "I am not looking for a girlfriend and you are not looking for a boyfriend or husband when you look at me. You see danger and excitement. You see a nice body, and if you looked last night while those girls were humping me, you most likely saw a nice, big, hard cock trying to bust a hole in my pants. That is what you see and that is what your body is craving. Some hot animal sex to quench the fire burning inside of you."

I leaned in again and replaced the dumbbells. I took off my shirt so it wouldn't get too sweaty when I ran, and I walked over to turn on the treadmill. I walked back to her and she had not moved or said anything. I reached down, took her hand, and guided her to her feet. I kissed her and she kissed back. I took the hand I still held and moved it over to my shorts so she could feel my penis inflate and get hard. I cupped her breast while I continued to kiss her. She was in a trance-like state and followed my lead. When she started to stoke me on her own, I stepped back and said, "You will need to decide what you want and how much you want and then let me know. It wouldn't be good for someone to catch us naked on the floor of the gym. I have my own room if we need it." She was breathing harder and just nodded, she started to leave but I stopped her and told her to get on the bike and do her workout. She climbed on and started her ride.

I ran for about forty minutes on the treadmill at what was the top speed for the machine. I think that Janet usually doesn't go as long but she rode until I stopped. I had built up a sweat and I was glad that I had taken off my shirt. I slowed the machine, walked for a couple minutes, and then toweled off. I did put my shirt back on and went over to where Janet was waiting for me. I said, "Janet, you are a sweet girl. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do or will regret later. We can be workout partners during this cruise or friends or whatever you want. I know that you and I will not come home weighing fifteen pounds more than we did when we got on the ship. I still haven't seen the midnight buffet. The most exercise some of these people have seen is the lifeboat drill on the first day."

She said, "If I am your angel, then you are my devil because you keep tempting me to go to the other side."

"I have been told that I am horny, with a hard tail and a nice big hard staff, so maybe I am your devil." We walked out and back to the elevator together. She got off after two floors and I went to the top floor. When I entered the room, the girls were yelling at one another. I guess they were seeing who the biggest slut was. Cindy was calling Cathy a slut for sleeping in the guy's room and Cathy was calling Cindy a slut for sleeping with me. I broke them up and told them to be quiet for a minute. They both looked at me. I said, "Stop arguing, I did not sleep with Cindy in the biblical sense. Cathy came home last night after she fucked her guy, and I am the biggest slut in the room so you are both wrong."

This broke the mood and they both said bad things about me being the biggest slut. Cindy told Cathy that we had a long talk out on the balcony after we got back and she even grabbed the empty bottle of champagne. She said that we both had on clothes and that I just held her while we both slept. We did not have any sex. Cathy asked if that was true. I said, "I gave her a kiss on the neck and did feel her tit but it was through her t-shirt. It felt nice but second base is as far as I got. She isn't slutty enough for me."

Cathy said that maybe she is more of a slut than her sister because she did sleep with Steve again. He was acting all-macho and demanding about things that she needed to do for him. He also hinted that since he was sharing a room with his buddy, he thought it would be good if they shared her as well. She told them what they could do with that idea and came back to the room to find her bedroom empty. She was in the sitting room when Cindy came walking out of my room and that is how the argument started. She said, "I think that Britt is the biggest slut in the room so this fight is over. I call a truce because I am hungry." I walked over and grabbed the bowl of leftover nuts.

I said, "Here, have some of these. I have never known either of you to get ready fast enough to get out of here before lunch. It is after 10 AM now."

Cathy said, "Brunch in 10 minutes. I really am starving but these nuts are good."

I ran for my door and was showered and dressed in five minutes. The girls took twelve but I don't know if they showered. They did look fresh and natural without makeup and each wearing their hair in a ponytail. We went down to the dining room where there was a nice brunch buffet set up with all the breakfast stuff as well as lunch stuff. I went straight for the carving station with the prime roast beef. I had a nice sized portion and a heaping scoop of horseradish. I ordered a Virgin Bloody Mary extra spicy and a glass of water. I stopped the waiter and asked for an order of Eggs Benedict from the kitchen.

The girls had returned to the table before me with waffles and fruit. Cathy said, "Don't you ever just get what is offered? You are always asking for something special."

Cindy said, "If you don't ask, you don't get what you want. When you were starving in the room did you think if I only had a waffle my life would be complete?"

Cathy replied, "Actually I was thinking about a cheese burger."

I said, "Then you should have asked for a cheese burger. If they were not prepared to fix one, they would have given you a counter offer."

"Like what?"

"Like, we are not prepared to serve those at this time. It will be fifteen minutes or I am sorry that is not possible at this time. If you go to the cafe, you can get one there."

Cathy said, "I never thought to ask."

I stopped our waiter and asked, "Would it be too much trouble to get a cheeseburger for my sister?"

He said, "The kitchen is set up for brunch right now. I think that you could get one at the cafe down one deck."

I said, "Thank you. Would it be OK if I went down and got one and brought it back so she could eat with us?"

He replied, "I will call down and have one sent up. Would you like it with everything on it?"

Cathy said, "Yes please, with fries."

When the waiter had left she said, "That was so cool. He said exactly what you said he would."

I said, "When we are done with the cruise, he will be expecting tips like everyone else that has served us. Do you think saying 'no' is the way to get a big tip?"

Cathy said, "How do you know about the tips? I thought everything was included."

Cindy said, "It was in the brochure. Sodas and alcohol cost extra, and they bill them to our room. At the end of the cruise we tip the porter the waiter and a couple of others."

Cathy said, "Oh shit."

I replied, "What is wrong?"

"I have been buying drinks and didn't even know it."

"So have we all." I replied.

She said, "No, No, I was ordering rounds for the table and ordered a bottle of wine with another girl. I was wondering why I signed for them when they were delivered but never asked. I fucked up big time."

I said, "Don't worry about it; I will take care of it."

"How, you can't un-drink the drinks."

"I have a better idea. I will..." I stopped my statement and looked around as if I was telling a secret that I didn't want anyone else to hear. I leaned in, as did the girls. I said, "I will pay for the tab when it comes."

"That is going to be a lot. Are you sure? I am so sorry. I will pay you back."

"Don't worry about it. I told you this trip was my treat and that still stands. Don't buy a Ferrari when we stop in the Caymans or you are on your own." They both laughed at that and then, out of nowhere, a cheeseburger appeared in front of Cathy.

My Eggs Benedict were a couple minutes behind but I was just finishing my roast beef so the timing was perfect. After brunch, we walked around the deck and looked at the bulletin board to see the day's activities. They had Bingo, a mock horse race, and games around the pool. They had "Build your own ice cream Sundae" and other activities. I saw that you could hit golf balls off the back of the ship as well as skeet shoot in the afternoon. I had finished only the first chapter in my book on the first day, so I decided that was my priority for the day. I didn't want to be a party pooper so I went down to the pool to read. It was not, by far, the quietest place I could find but no one had locked me in my room. My sisters joined me and we found some chairs together. Not long after, Beth and Maria walked up. They both said hi and I introduced Maria and Beth to my sister and then my sister, Cathy, to Beth and Maria.

Maria took a jab at Cathy when she said, "Hi, we met the other night in your room but we didn't have time for a proper introduction." The vision of Cathy, naked with her legs spread wide popped into three of our minds." Cathy started to blush and Maria smirked.

They asked if they could join us and they did. We all just lay in the sun while I read my book. From time to time, the girls would get up and dip in the pool to cool off and chat about different things. Around 1 PM, Maria's dad stopped by and said that he was going to the horse races and wanted her to go with him. She invited us and I said that I loved horseracing, so Beth and I went with them. Maria's Dad was Juan. They live in Miami and he imports tile and marble from around the world for distribution within the US. He was a nice guy with a big smile.

I found out that it was a horse race on the ship. They have six wooden horses that they auction off to owners and then they take bets on the races. The owners actually get a cut of the money if their horse wins, from the pool created from the purchases. Juan wanted to buy a horse so we watched him and a few others bidding on the horse. The bidding it got up to $120 and his last competitor dropped out. Therefore, Juan owned horse number one. I thought I would buy one but didn't like the number two horse. The horses in the number one and three gate positions always seems to pinch the horse in the number two gate position coming out of the gate so I let it pass and the guy bidding against Juan bought it for $80. I bid on the number three horse and bought it for $60. The price was getting cheaper so some people started to pool their money to pick up a horse and the price got back up in the low hundreds. Number four went for $120, five for $90 and I picked up the number six horse for another $80. For $140, I now owned two horses.

They had the first race and people bet. I was too young to bet, so I just cheered for my horses. They had three races total in the afternoon. The cruise director would roll two dice at a time. For each number on that roll, the corresponding number horse would move forward a space. This way, two horses would move from each roll unless the roll was a double. Then a single horse would move two spaces in the 30-space race.

These races did not do anything for the owners. There would be a race tonight after dinner called the owners' race. The pot from the purchases was $550. The split would be $300 for first place, $150 for second place, $50 for third place and $50 for the best-dressed or decorated horse. The girls started to come up with ideas and Juan was disappointed that his daughter was more interested in helping me than in helping him.

I said, "Juan, I propose that we become partners. We can combine our stables and have three horses. I have two horses for $140 and you have one horse for $120. If you give me $10, we will share the three horses. The girls can decorate all three and then we will split all of the winnings 50/50 but we will have to share the decorating prize if we win. You have to pay the stable boys too, ya' know."

Juan saw the benefit of diversification and labor pooling and said he would get me the $10. We shook on it and the girls wanted to get started on the decorating. We sat in a big booth as they came up with themes. I called over the Cruise Director and said, "We are trying to make your horse race look good tonight. Where can my team of decorators get supplies to do it up right?"

She said, "Most people just look around their rooms or buy stuff in the gift shop."

She was not anyone that was expecting a tip at the end of the cruise. I told the girls to follow me. We said goodbye to Juan and told him we would see him at 7:30 to get a good seat for the race. We went to my room, dropped off the three horses and then went down to the theater where they put on the shows every night. We went back stage and found the woman in charge of props and scenery. We explained what we were looking for and what we wanted to borrow, buy or steal.

The girls left with a box of trinkets and decorating stuff. They got some tape and scissors as well. I was walking out when I saw some big black scarves. I asked if would could borrow three and she said "Yes."

Beth went to find Tracie and Linda and returned to the room with them as well as Cindy and Cathy. The noise sharply increased as they looked at the tools they had and the ideas were swarming from girl to girl. I took the three scarves, put them in a drawer in my room, and then excused myself. I went down to Maria's room and knocked on the door across the hall.

I was not sure if it was the right room but got lucky when Juan opened the door. I saw that he had on a pair of shorts and that his beautiful wife was just pulling on a top when the door came fully open. I said, "I am sorry to interrupt." He smiled and his wife blushed in the background. I continued, "I am here to collect my $10. Just kidding. The girls and my sisters are working very hard on decorating our horses. I know that the formal night is not until after the stop in Jamaica but I was thinking that if you had a tux we could have all of the girls, your wife and my sisters dress up and make a big show out of being horse owners. I think the girls will feel special and I will feel special to have so many beautiful women dressed to the nines with just the two of us. What do you think?"

"Well, I am not a big fan of wearing the monkey suit but I see what you are talking about and I think the ladies will get a kick out of it."

I asked Isabella, "Do you think the girls would like it?"

She said, "I am already planning my wardrobe and Maria's too. I think I should make a couple of appointments at the beauty parlor on board for the two of us."

Juan said, "Look what you have got me into. I would have rather just given you the $10."

I said, "Isabella, can you see if they have seven openings? Juan, why do you think we are here if not to make women happy? Not that you weren't doing a good job before I knocked on your door."

"Don't say things like that. You are with my daughter and I don't even want to think about it."

Isabella said, "Maria has been very happy on the cruise from what I have seen."

Juan said, "Get out of here before you get me any deeper into this mess." I asked Isabella to call my room when she got the hair appointments scheduled.

I wasn't ready to go back yet so I stopped for a soda and a hotdog at the cafe. Then I slowly wandered back to the room but stopped by the gift shop and jewelry store. I picked up seven gold seahorse pins about the size of a quarter. They were almost $100 each but I was getting into this, so I was happy to spend the money and the sales lady was happy to help.

When I got back, Tracie and Linda almost ran me over. I had missed the call but Isabella told them that they were the first to get their hair done and had to get there ASAP! When I walked in, they had covered the horses in rhinestones, fabric and all kinds of other stuff. One was red with hearts and cards. The queen of hearts was the theme. The next was black and white like a tuxedo; the last was all white with diamonds and pearls. Isabella had told them all about dressing up and they were all excited and had their hair appointments. I killed two birds with one stone because we were supposed to dine at the Captain's table so I had packed both my suit and the tuxedo that I had recently bought for a wedding.

The girls giggled and primped all day. Cathy, Cindy and I had dinner with the Captain. He was a nice old guy and the food was the same as the last two nights. After dinner, we made our way to the activities room where they have the games during the day and the dances at night. Cindy, Cathy and I each carried a horse and I had them all draped with the black scarves to add to a level of mystery and suspense. There were two big booths taken up by our group and the ladies all looked great with formal dresses and makeup and hair to match. We set the horses down as some other people came in to get ready for the big race. Maria came up to give me a hug and a kiss. I reached into my pocket and said, "If you are part of our 'Sea Horse stables' you should have on your logo." I pinned the seahorse onto her dress. She thanked me and gave me another kiss on the cheek. The other girls looked left out so I said to Isabella, "You look very nice tonight. Thank you for setting up all of the appointments so that the girls could look extra special." I pulled her to her feet, pinned a seahorse on her, and gave her a hug. I looked and said to Maria, "Did anyone else help with all of the work getting our horses ready?" The girls jumped up to get their gold seahorse pins and I got five more hugs and kisses.

Juan said, "You are making me look bad, my partner. However, thank you. It is always a joy to be around happy women." I settled into the other booth and we ordered drinks and sodas for the tables. When the parade of horses started, we had two girls escort each of our horses. The cruise director had us write up something about each horse. "Horse number one, The Queen of Hearts owned and trained at the Sea Horse stables. Winner of eight races this season, escorted by the groom and jockey, Cathy and Maria." They did the same for the other two horses when it was their turn. They would walk to the center of the room and remove the veil, and then they would show off the horse. One guy had to carry his own horse and it had a NY Mets hat. The cruise director read, "The number two horse is owned by Mike Simpson". The other were somewhere in between. After the parade, they voted with applause for the best-decorated horse. They eliminated two and then did another round and eliminated two more. We had the red going up against the white horse for the win and the white horse won. The girls went nuts with screams and high fives. The gowns they were wearing didn't match their actions.

The race didn't go so well we got beat out by the number two horse NY Mets. We did get second and thirds so we all had fun and only lost a little money. Juan wanted to get a round of Champagne for the table but we were mostly underage so I invited everyone back to our suite. I ordered three bottles of champagne and a tray of chocolate covered strawberries. They had them on the brunch buffet so I knew we could get some. I also ordered a six-pack of beer and two more bowls of the nuts. We had to turn the horses back into the cruise director but we celebrated our night as horse owners. After the first toast by Juan and a couple more by the girls, people broke into groups and wandered to different parts of the room. I saw Isabella wander out onto the balcony and I followed her. She had her glass of champagne and when I came out she said, "This is a nice room. Where are your parents staying?"

I was honest with her, "They are in Hawaii on their honeymoon. My mom just remarried last weekend so my stepsisters and I came on the cruise to get to know each other better."

She said, "I see. Maria said she was looking at the stars the other night and they were very pretty. I can see the stars very well from out here."

"You can, they are very nice as well tonight. If you turn off the lights out here, you can see them even better."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.