Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 16

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Friday I went to my classes and even did my homework and review before John showed up around 3:30. He had a new Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL in black. It was sweet looking. I threw my stuff into the trunk and hopped in. He didn't move.

"That was pretty crazy in your room last night. You always seem to surprise me."

"Yeah she is a long story. Do you know her mom?" I asked.

"I do. She is a good attorney and actually works at my firm. She should be up for partner in a few years."

"I told Monica that you wouldn't say anything. She would have fucked you if I told her to. Did you run back to the hotel or did you have to stop in the bushes to whack off, you dirty old man?"

He laughed and said, "I did exactly like you told me and called home. I had to hold the phone with one hand and myself with the other. I had the picture on the desk as Beth walked me through the procedure. She wants to see the picture when I get home. I think she enjoyed the call as much as I did."

"I am glad. Let's get this show on the road."

When we pulled up, I hopped out and went in to get April. She was ready and only had one small bag like me but I carried it down and threw it into the trunk. When I turned around, she was still at the door staring at the car.

"Did you hire a driver to take us to Orlando?"

I looked and John was in his dark suit and the car was a big nice looking thing so I just shrugged and said, "This is John, our driver. He came up from Orlando and will drive us back."

She slowly got in the car and you could tell she was wondering, "Who is this fucking kid?"

I slid in back next to her and said, "Home, John."

She didn't seem very happy so I said, "April, this is John Overstreet my neighbor, friend and attorney. He was in town on business and offered to drive us home. He already takes enough money from me so he won't let me pay for gas. His wife probably has dinner waiting for us so I can't buy the food. John, this is April Parson."

John said, "Hi April. It is nice to meet you, and yes, Beth has dinner cooking so we better not stop, and you must stay for dinner."

April said, "Were you really already in Gainesville for work?"

"Yes, I came up Thursday morning and finished about 3 o'clock today."

"Then it is nice to meet you as well, John. This is a very nice car and I am glad I am not stuck in the back of a Toyota Corolla."

"Thank you. I like the car as well. We should be there in about two and a half hours." We talked about school and home. John told me about the kids and the family. As we got closer, I pointed out different things to April. She liked the big live oak trees that were all around Winter Park. We pulled up to the house and the kids ran to see John, and Beth came out to greet us as well. I introduced April and we walked inside. John took April inside to show her the house. I followed Beth to the kitchen. She had water boiling and sauce on the stove for spaghetti. I took her hand and kissed it and then sniffed and licked her fingers. She huffed, puffed, and pulled her hand away before turning beat red.

"It seems you missed John while he was away. Or were you thinking about me?"

"Oh you, stop that right now. I will not talk about this."

April and John walked in and April said, "I love the pictures in the hall. You were so brave to do that but it should be in a museum it is so perfect."

"Thank you, April. It is one of my favorites."

"It is my favorite." I said.

April said, "Britt, you just like it for the porn factor."

Beth cut her off. "April, we can joke all we want tonight but that picture and Britt are off limits. He took those pictures for me and I can remember him with tears in his eyes as he created that masterpiece. Not a single person has had anything but the highest praise for it, and as much of an ass Britt can sometimes be, when it comes to those pictures he is Michelangelo in my eyes."

April spoke up, "I learned something else new about Britt. I am sorry if I upset you. The photos are fantastic. I knew he took pictures but we have not talked about his photos."

"It is okay. I want to smack him twice as often as hug him but that was one of the things he has done that is more than wonderful."

"I have a few pictures if you want to see them."

"Shut up Britt, I know about your pictures. Let me finish dinner. You go into the other room."

April joined her, "Yeah, shut up, Britt, and go to the other room while we ladies finish dinner."

I knew they were both kidding about being upset but wanted room to meet and finish dinner. I called over my shoulder as I left the room. "Just hurry up, ladies. I am a growing boy who needs my nourishment."

The spaghetti was great with big meatballs and garlic bread. The adults had wine. I had a coke and the kids drank milk. I could have had wine but wasn't in the mood.

After dinner we went to the house, and Mom and Bill were both there. I gave Mom a big hug and shook Bill's hand. I introduced April and Mom kept on about how pretty she was. I showed her the house and put her bag in one of the upstairs guest rooms. It was around 9 and I asked if she wanted to take the Land Cruiser for a spin to make sure it was ready for tomorrow. We went to the gas station and topped off. I checked the tire pressure and oil. When we were ready to go, I directed her down to Park Ave so we could get some ice cream at East India. I saw some people I knew and they stopped by to say hello. I introduced April and we went home for an early night.

We were up early. I skipped the run but did the rest of the workout. April had a cup of coffee and freaked out when she saw me swimming with an alligator not too far away. I popped my head up and told her to calm down. The alligator is more afraid of me than I am of him. I finished my swim and got a lifesaving hug when I got out.

We were at Disney when the gates opened and did all of the rides. She even wanted to go on the Dumbo ride and the carousel as we walked towards the Pirates of the Caribbean. I had a bunch of A and B tickets left. We had used up all of the E tickets. I would give them to John for the kids. April had a blast being a little girl and seeing all that the Magic Kingdom had to offer. We even stayed for the fireworks after I took her to the Top of the World at the Contemporary Hotel for dinner. We were out on the observation deck and she leaned back into my chest as we watched the fireworks. Afterwards, she spun around and gave me a kiss that continued to grow until another couple, with their kids, cleared their throats.

April blushed but just said, "Sorry, I think it is time for the kids to go to bed. The show is over."

We held hands on the monorail ride back to the car and I directed her as she drove to my house. She wanted to go swimming so I asked if she brought a swimsuit or if we should just go skinny-dipping. She had brought a swimsuit and so I changed and we met at the pool. We started kissing some more, and I felt her body as we melded together and I stroked her with my hands. I did hit most of the fun places but outside of her suit and when we were about to take the next step, she backed off and thanked me for a great day.

I walked her to her room and then took a shower to get the chlorine off before I went to bed. We had breakfast with Mom. Bill didn't spend the night, so it was just the three of us. We walked down to say hi to Doug, we sat around and had a nice talk, and around noon we headed back to Gainesville. April liked the Land Cruiser because she could see so well sitting up higher. It had everything on it so it was an enjoyable drive. She had taken care of the parking permit before we left so she dropped me off after a nice kiss and said, "Thanks for the car and the trip to Disney. I like your mom and friends. Call me if you need to go anywhere. I will see you Tuesday."

I ran into Dawn on Monday morning after my swim. She asked where I was over the weekend. They had another meet and I wasn't there to cheer her on. I told her I had gone back to Orlando for the weekend. I asked how she did and she said the competition was a little tougher but she was happy with her times. I remembered that I needed to develop the film from the week before. I would try to stop by the dark room after class today.

Tuesday I was in class when April skipped in. She was in a good mood. She sat next to me and I asked, "What did you do with the serious, confused girl that used to occupy that body?"

"She met a guy."

"I leave you alone for a day with my car and you go out and pick up a guy?"

"No, I mean you. I had so much fun last weekend."

"I am glad; I had fun with you too." The teacher came in and we learned how to be humane.

After class, she asked if I wanted to get together after my last class.

"I was going to develop some prints but I can do it some other time."

"You develop your own film? Can I come and see how you do it?"

"Sure meet me outside the arts building around 3:30. Is that ok?"

"Great. I will see you then."

I took her into the dark room and showed her the different equipment. I explained what I would be doing and how it all worked. I got out the plastic sleeve that I had the negatives in from the day before. I placed the negative in the projector and shone the light down on the white plate. I showed how to size the print and either zoom in or out to get it the way you wanted. I showed her the timer and when she understood I turned out the lights and got some paper and placed it on the plate. I turned on the timer. The light came on and imprinted the image onto the paper. After that, I dropped it in the developer and we watched the image emerge from the paper. We moved it to the stopping agent and then into the rinse bath before hanging it to dry.

I took another sheet out and did the same thing with 10 more seconds and then with 10 less seconds on the timer. She could see the difference between the three and said it looked easy. I changed to the next negative and told her to have fun. She was having fun so I just talked her through the first couple and then she was a machine through the rest of them.

She was happy again and I was happy for her. We were walking back to my room when she said, "You know when you develop your own pictures, and you can take pictures of whatever you want."

I chucked at her and said, "Like John and Beth in their hallway?"

"Oh yeah. Do you have others like that?"

"Like what?"

"You know, naked pictures."

"Yeah, it is one of my specialties. I have a few."

"Can I see them?"

"Sure, but you have to know that some of them were taken here at school so you can't say anything if you recognize any of my models."

"Ok, I understand."

"You also can't get back on your jealousy kick. There are naked women in the pictures and most are in my room."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.