Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Summer had rolled around and Courtney enjoyed coming over and spending time at the pool, skiing and playing in my bedroom. After the first time I ate her pussy, she couldn't get enough of it. She was turning into a great cocksucker as well and would practice often. She had the prettiest blue eyes so when she would look up at me while sucking me off, it didn't take long for all of the stars to align.

Three weeks into the summer my Parents took off for their two week cruise to Alaska. During that time, I was supposed to be at home alone but, from time-to-time, John and Beth would check in on me or I would eat a couple meals over at their place. My summer plans also included a visit to my grandparents but they already had an invitation to a reunion with his Army unit.

There really wasn't much for me to do that summer. Since Doug was working with his dad for the summer, he was gone from 7 am to 4:30 pm most days. The plan was for me to see him in the evenings. Robin played tennis most days, so she was not available. I didn't have a driver's license so I was on a short leash. I did start my golf lessons and found that the basic class was easy but because I no longer had to swing around my gut, I had to retrain my swing to fit my new body. After I went to the class, I would spend some time at the range practicing what I had previously learned.

I knew if I practiced 100 hours a day that by the time I was twenty, I could compete with Tiger, but golf is a game, not something I wanted to do 24 / 7. Don't get me wrong. I do respect golfers. It is not like the NBA where the players receive a paycheck no matter how good they play. In golf, half of the players go home without a paycheck and most of the other half make in the low thousands for the week's work. You have to play well over 4 days to make the big paychecks. I know that sponsors pay well but they do in the other sports as well.

I also thought it would be cool to learn to play a guitar, but I knew that I could never remember the words to the songs, so I knew I wouldn't be able to remember all the notes either. If I couldn't just pick up the guitar and play then it wasn't worth the time to learn. I know I didn't want to carry around sheet music with me or only play the two songs I could remember.

Therefore, the best thing for me to do was to play golf for fun. I did stop by the clubhouse one day and got into a card game with some of the men who needed a fourth. I think they were reluctant to take my money but when they saw that I was taking more of theirs, they changed their tune and played straight up. Since the problem with playing Hearts is that others can gang up on you, you have to know your opponents or they can clean you out. These guys were good and went after whoever was in the lead. I felt like they treated me fairly and from then on, I started sitting in whenever I could.

I didn't realize that while my parents were away that we would be celebrating the Fourth of July holiday. John invited me to go with his family to see the fireworks down at Lake Eola downtown. His office had a good view so they were going to have easy parking, air conditioning and bathrooms. This is a nice way to enjoy the show. When we arrived John introduced me to some of the other partners at the firm, and about twenty minutes later Sheila and her family showed up too. I did not know they were going to be there but it was OK with me. It was still early and there was plenty of food and drinks in the office. The crowd around the lake continued to grow and Beth suggested taking the kids for a walk around the lake to burn off some energy and give the men some time to talk.

We walked around the lake with Beth pushing her two in a stroller and Sheila's kids holding our hands. Sheila got her kids some cotton candy and glow in the dark bracelets. As we were walking back to the office I leaned closer to Sheila and asked, "Did Beth show you the album she made for you?"

"Yes, I was so embarrassed but after talking with Beth I looked at them in a different way and I liked them a lot."

"Did you show them to your husband?"

"No, I couldn't do that."

"Are my pictures not good enough to share with your best friend, your husband?"

Sheila got a little nervous, "It is not like that. I just wouldn't know what to tell him about how the pictures were taken."

"Sheila, tonight after the fireworks and after you put your girls to bed I want you to show the album to your husband. While he is looking at the album, I want you to tell him the story about walking in on a boy getting a blowjob by his slut slave. Tell him that she did whatever I told her to do and she kept sucking me off even though she knew that you were there and watching. While you are telling him the story, you will start to rub your cunt so that he can see your hot dripping pussy as you tell him your story. Tell him that after we left you were so turned on by the boy dominating that little slut that you needed to give yourself a release before you exploded."

"Then tell him that while you were jilling off that I snuck back in and without you knowing, I took some pictures before you could stop me. Tell him that you kept thinking about him treating you the same way I was treating Robin. Then ask him to give you permission to cum. Beg him to let you cum. When he tells you that you can cum and only when he says you can, you will then have one of the biggest orgasms of your life. You will also find that you have now shared a part of yourself that you were hiding from your soul mate." I took a deep breath and then stepped in front of her. She had to stop so she didn't run into me. Then I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "If you don't give yourself to your husband tonight then I may just make you one of my sluts because I know that to be happy, you have to belong to someone." Then in a whisper, I added, "I can make you a happy sex slave and I know you could make me happy as well. It is your choice, I hope you choose your husband but if you don't I may not give you any other choices."

Sheila was quiet the rest of the night. She was putting up a strong front for her girls as they watched the fire works together. After the fireworks, I thanked the Managing Partner for allowing me to attend his party, shook the hand of Sheila's husband, and gave the girls a hug. I then stepped up to give Sheila a hug. I spoke into her ear, "Do it tonight or I will claim you tomorrow."

The next day she went over to Beth's house, told her the story about her new station in life, and told her that her husband is her new master. I did send her a collar and leash. This one came from the pet store, not my jeweler. I sent a card telling her I was happy for her and wished her the best with her new life. I also offered to take photos whenever she needed any.

Robin came by one night to have dinner with me. She had been playing a lot of tennis and we had not spent much time together. I fixed her some steaks and baked potatoes with a nice Caesar salad and even made some chocolate mousse for desert. I asked if she wanted wine but she declined and we both just had some iced tea. She was impressed. After dinner we went into the family room, I turned on some music, and we started to make out on the couch. I slid my hands up under her top and gently caressed her breast and every so often, I would lightly pull on her nipples.

I broke away and looked at her pretty face. "Robin, I know you will do whatever I tell you to do but we have never actually had sex. I am a virgin but I would like to change that tonight. Are you OK with that?"I knew she wasn't a virgin but wanted to make sure she was OK going all the way with me before we went down that road.

"Britt, I knew that before this you weren't ready for full blown sex and up until a little while ago, that your body wasn't ready. You excite me more than any other boy does. If you are ready then I am ready for you."

"Are you on birth control?"

"No, I should be but I haven't gotten up the nerve long enough to ask my mom. I am going to see the doctor for my annual visit in two weeks and when I see him, I am going to ask him to place me on birth control. I carry some condoms just in case. I have only been with two boys but sometimes I just can't wait, so I try to always be prepared."

"I can wear a rubber but I want to be with you tonight."

We went back to making out and very quickly were naked. Next, I found myself between her legs and rubbing her G-spot as I licked her outer lips and flicked at her clit. After her second orgasm, I sat beside her and let her suck on my cock. I was already hard but wanted to give her a break and also let her get the condom on me before I slid into her hot young pussy. She did climb up on top of me and started on top. However, after about five minutes, I rolled her over and knelt in front of the couch sliding into her with long slow strokes. I would grind into her pubic bone and clit as I bottomed out. As she got closer and her orgasm, I moved up onto my toes and started slamming into her harder and faster until we both came. I think she started about 15 seconds before I did but I was holding on as long as I could so that we could enjoy the climax together.

After a shower together, she put her panties back on and I put on a pair of boxers. We cuddled on the couch and she heaped praise on me for my first time experience. I could tell she was thinking very hard about something. So I asked her what was on her mind.

"Britt, I know that I wear your collar and I always leave it clipped when I go out with other boys. We talked before about our relationship and you said that you did not want to be boyfriend and girlfriend and be exclusive to each other. If that is all you want, then I will continue to be your girl, but I am not sure if what we did tonight changed that."

"Robin, you are the only girl that I have ever slept with. I know that the chances of us becoming husband and wife and living happily ever after are extremely small. I don't want to tie you down, I mean in a relationship. Although at some point, I do intend to tie you down in bed. What I mean is that I want you to see who you want. If you want to become exclusive with someone then I will move on with no hard feelings. I just want you to be the happiest girl in the world, whatever that takes."

"Ok, I was worried because tomorrow night, I am going out with Scott to get some ice cream on Park Ave. I would have broken the date if you wanted me to, but I also want you to be happy and if that means you want to fuck one of the other girls or WOMEN around town, then I want you to not feel bad about it."

"Women huh, what is that supposed to mean."

"I have seen the way that some of those women look at you. They look at you as a kid but still wonder if your body can match your mind with maturity and the way you maneuver them into sexual situations."

We cuddled for a while longer and then I walked her home. She did go out with Scott the next night but came over every other night until my parents returned from Alaska. I was preparing for one of those nightly visits and I thought that this night might be a good one to tie her up. I know from the stories that my mom was somewhat kinky so I went to see what she might have laying around in her room. I only had a couple of ties and didn't want to ruin them and I thought that ropes would leave marks if things get out of hand.

I was looking through her draws and found some dildos and vibrators. I was not sure where they had been or when they had last cleaned them, so I left them alone. I also found a vial of coke, some weed and a small bong. This was getting interesting. I also found some leather cuffs with buckles. I only found two cuffs in the drawer. So to completely restrain Robin, I would have to ruin a couple of dad's ties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.