You Can Be Next
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was still a virgin when my best friend asked me if I wanted to watch her and her boyfriend have sex. Then she asked me something that changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After I went home that afternoon, Kay called me and asked if I thought I'd like to meet Wade's brother, Tim, who was a year older than Wade and would be a junior in the upcoming year.

"He's really cute and he's not with anyone right now. He's even cuter than Wade."

"Well, I don't know. It was great for you to share Wade with me, I mean, I can't expect you to keep doing that; I really need to find a new guy."

"We could both go over to Wade's tomorrow, he can have his brother stick around, maybe tell him he's having over a friend of mine; someone he might want to meet."

"Just don't tell him about what we've been doing. Don't tell him about the sex and all."

"Don't worry, Nora, you can just meet him, that's all. If you like him and want to have sex, just tell me and I'll let Wade know."

"What if he doesn't?" I asked as she laughed.

"Oh, girl, you don't know guys, do you? Don't worry about that. Just go take your clothes off and look in the mirror."

We talked some more and I agreed to meet at her house at nine and we would walk over to Wade's after that.

It felt like I hardly slept that night. Here I was going over to meet a new boy and, if I liked him, then having sex with him. I couldn't believe just how much my life was changing now that I'd had my first taste of sex. And, oh, did I love it.

As soon as I walked up her front steps, Kay swung the door open and came out.

"You ready, Nora? Once you meet Tim, if you're not interested, just say you need to get home pretty soon and I'll know, okay. And Tim doesn't have any idea what this is all about. No idea that it might be sex."

I told her okay but was I nervous. His brother was two years older and had sex with two different girls, according to Wade. Here I was, a newbie at sex, and we were meeting so I could look him over.

"If you want to go ahead, just say something like, 'So, what's there to do, anything?' and Wade'll handle it from there."

I repeated the magic words, "So, what's there to do, anything?"

"Got it, girl. I just know you're gonna want him. I kind of do myself. Just don't tell Wade," she said turning to me with a grin.

We turned the corner and she pointed to his house three doors away. Oh, now I was nervous, really nervous.

I think she must have sensed it, saying, "Look, nothing will happen if you don't want it to, right? Just relax. You might really like what happens."

We didn't even get up the steps before the door opened and there was Wade.

"Hi, ladies, come right in," he said being kind of funny. We went in and he said his brother was up in his room and only knew that we were coming over, nothing else.

So we followed him up and turned down the hall, going to the end.

"Tim, come here, Kay's here and she brought a friend," he said as a tall, handsome boy came to the hallway, as his brother continued, "Tim, this is Nora, Nora, my brother, Tim. He's a junior in the fall."

So, we all went in his room and talked about school and friends we had in common and stuff and I was really liking him, Kay was right, he was even nicer looking than Wade.

"So, what's there to do?" I asked knowing these words would set things in motion that might not stop if I changed my mind.

Wade spoke up first. "I think we're gonna go have some loving, maybe you two should, too?" he said and he and Kay left the room hand in hand, leaving Tim and me standing there.

"Well, that's kind of something, huh?" he said, looking somewhat embarrassed.

"I guess that's what they do, huh?"

"I guess so, but that kind of leaves us here with nothing to do."

I didn't want that to happen, not now that my panties were getting wet.

"We could maybe kiss while they have their fun," I heard come out of my mouth.

He smiled and said, "Sure, that sounds like fun. I like kissing girls, especially when they're as pretty as you are, Nora."

"Gee, thanks, you're cute yourself," I said as his arms went around me and our lips came together.

Our first kiss was nice, kind of sexy, no tongue or anything, but nice. I stepped over to his bed and got down and he joined me as he moved his head over mine for another kiss. I put my hand up behind his head and ran my fingers through his wavy, brown hair as I felt the tip of his tongue. Opening for him, it slid inside as my tongue wiped around it and I gave a soft suck to it.

Then I put my tongue inside and he sucked on it as I felt his hand slide over my left boob. I let him feel me as we kissed and his hand went down then up under my shirt and up under my bra as his fingertips rubbed over my nipple.

Now, this was getting hot, I thought as we kissed. His hand pushed my bra up as he began kneading my boob while we kissed.

Well, that's when I decided. I slid my hand down between us and rubbed over the bulge in this shorts. That, I knew would take us in one direction, naked and fucking in just minutes. Now all I needed to do is make this good for Tim so I could make him my new boyfriend.

"Mmm, Nora, this is nice, why don't we get our clothes off and get under the covers?"

This was it, I thought. Nora gets her second guy. What a week.

We were fumbling with our clothes, shedding them as quickly as we could.

As I pulled off my panties, he looked down at me and said, "Nora, you are so beautiful," and he went right down to kiss and suck my nipples as I took his dick in my hand. His hand went right to my pussy and I opened for him as I felt him rubbing the wetness around with his fingers.

Then a finger started working inside me as I dropped my knee down, opening more for him as he began finger-fucking me while he sucked my boob. I laid there with my legs open as he put a second finger up in me and went on as we kissed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.