You Can Be Next - Cover

You Can Be Next

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was still a virgin when my best friend asked me if I wanted to watch her and her boyfriend have sex. Then she asked me something that changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When I moved here, I soon met the girl next door. We were the same age, eleven, and were both entering middle school in the fall. We quickly became friends, we were both the same height, close in weight and even looked somewhat alike and some even thought we were twins.

But we weren't, we were just very good friends and became even closer as we went through middle school.

Kay and I spent a lot of time together during the summers and after school, talking about everything under the sun, what we wanted to do when we grew up, where we wanted to go to college, what boys we liked, what our parents were like, everything we knew or wanted to know about sex. After all, we were right at the age where our bodies were preparing us for sex and while we were feeling the hormones coursing through us, all the feelings were theoretical because we were still virgins like many, though, not all, of our friends.

Becky Wilkins, a cute redhead in our class, was the first that we knew was having sex and she bragged quite openly about it to all of us girls. At least she said she was having sex.

But, for me, I was scared to death of getting pregnant. The one time, last year, when I was tempted, I asked the boy if he had any protection and he said no, we only had oral sex, I just was not going to take chances. And after a few times, he found another girl who was on the pill.

So, for Kay and me, our current sexual experience at the time was with mostly with ourselves, our own hands and fingers. We did masturbate together when we slept over at each other's house but it was always under the covers, we weren't the kind that did it out in the open.

And, then the big transition took place ... high school.

Do you remember when you went to high school? For most of us it was a bigger building, much larger in my case, and there were swarms of people I didn't know and it only seemed like a few I did. So, Kay and I tried to hang together as much as we could.

There was another transition, both for me and for Kay. Our mothers each took us for our first check-ups and we both went on the pill.

Then, in November, up in her room after school, Kay told me ... she had met a sophomore boy, Wade Collins, and that they were dating.

"Dating, like boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yeah, and it's so hot, Nora, you need a boyfriend, girl. He comes over every afternoon after school."

"Sounds like you two are, maybe, doing something?"

She laughed. "Oh, girl, are we ever. I was so scared the first time. Well, we didn't do it right away, I mean, I let him see my boobs, they're pretty nice now, like yours are, and he just loved kissing and sucking them. Oh, girl, what that does to your pussy is fantastic, so hot. He'd come over and I was right out of my top and bra and he would suck them for hours."

"Oh, wow, you two really started doing stuff," I gasped.

"It was about a week before I put my hand down on him, where his pants were all swollen up and started rubbing. Then he asked if he could take it out. I almost died. But, oh, I let him and, well, have you seen a boy's dick?"

I shook my head sideways as she added, "Well, I can tell you that Wade's is beautiful. Long, I measured it," she giggled, "six and almost a half inches. And it's really pretty. I started playing with it while he sucked my nipples, rubbing the end, it's so soft, just like velvet. Oh, and a little slippery stuff, cum, I think, comes out the end and I'd rub it around the tip."

"Wow, did you, you know, masturbate him? Make his cum spurt out the end? Was it cool?"

"He showed me how to spit on my hand to jack him off though I use hand lotion now. I keep it in my room, see, right there," she said pointing to a bottle on the bedside table. "And, yes, it's so exciting to make him shoot, oh, does he love it. I love it, too."

"Have you done more?" I asked crouched on her bed, moving so the heel of my left foot was under me, pressing against my pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.